NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I hate that she saw the message and took a while to respond; first sign of total cuntage.

Then didn't apologise ; second sign of total cuntage.

Then spouted things that annoyed me ; third sign of total cuntage.

Daskino's is for cunts ; fourth sign of total cuntage.

Here name is Valentina ; give her a second chance, that's the most beautiful name I've ever read.

[To everybody]

What's your view on getting with somebody that has a boyfriend?

Today I went out for drinks with some friends from work. One of the friends has a friend from Australia staying over. At first I was flirting with her a little, but then found out she had a boyfriend so back off a little (but continues to talk to each other). But I kept feeling like she was continuing to flirt with me (things like leaning in really close, pressing her legs against mine), but wasn't certain as they were all things that could be misconstrued. However shortly after that she started holding my hand under the table. At this point I decided to reciprocate. I had no qualms as I hadn't initiated things, so I feel like the onus is no longer on me; I stopped flirting when I found out she had a boyfriend, but she continued so I no longer feel guilty in reciprocating.

More under-table light groping ensured, and the night did culminate in a little kiss (afterwards she kept saying "I'm so bad"). I feel like things would definitely have gone further had it not been for our mutual friend whose house she is staying at.

Am I in the wrong here? I know that technically what I'm doing is wrong, and I'm not questioning that, but my thoughts is it's down to her to be faithful to her boyfriend, not me.

I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts. Please be brutally honest I won't be offended (and not to be dismissive but no matter what the consensus is I will take it further given the opportunity /badperson).

[To everybody]

Today I went out for drinks with some friends from work. One of the friends has a friend from Australia staying over. At first I was flirting with her a little, but then found out she had a boyfriend so back off a little (but continues to talk to each other). But I kept feeling like she was continuing to flirt with me (things like leaning in really close, pressing her legs against mine), but wasn't certain as they were all things that could be misconstrued. However shortly after that she started holding my hand under the table. At this point I decided to reciprocate. I had no qualms as I hadn't initiated things, so I feel like the onus is no longer on me; I stopped flirting when I found out she had a boyfriend, but she continued so I no longer feel guilty in reciprocating.

More under-table light groping ensured, and the night did culminate in a little kiss (afterwards she kept saying "I'm so bad"). I feel like things would definitely have gone further had it not been for our mutual friend whose house she is staying at.

Am I in the wrong here? I know that technically what I'm doing is wrong, and I'm not questioning that, but my thoughts is it's down to her to be faithful to her boyfriend, not me.

I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts. Please be brutally honest I won't be offended (and not to be dismissive but no matter what the consensus is I will take it further given the opportunity /badperson).

Think about how you'd feel if you were in his shoes.

One thing to keep in mind though is that women do lie about having boyfriends from time to time. So perhaps you should find out for sure first. Maybe ask your friend about it.

That other girl sounded like a twat not worthy of your time :/ "more convenient for me" my hole. She just seriously inconvenienced you... If I was in that position and had forgotten (though, not likely) I would be utterly horrified and i'd drop the double booking just to honour that date.

With regards girl w/ boyfriend, yeaaa that's only gonna end up causing someone (if not everyone involved) pain.

And the profiles where they pull the same duckface pose close-up with different hair that is trying to avoid the topic of "this is my body" but ends up leaving me think "she's probably really fat" -- and normally I wouldn't judge a person that way, fact is I don't want a girlfriend that I'm not attracted to. Sorry world. But I'm sure plenty of left-swipers saw me and judged me, so it's all good.

You're allowed to like what you like. As a larger lady myself I certainly would rather be with someone who DID fancy me rather than someone who didn't, "settling" rather than being single. I don't like small skinny men and wouldn't ever consider dating one. If someone takes offense to not being attractive to someone its their problem.... build a bridgee~

[To everybody]

Dating sites seem to be going absolutely nowhere for me. At the same time, not having a girlfriend is not something that upsets me anymore.

On top of that, I noticed that the girl I liked for absolutely ages unfriended me on Facebook. I was miffed, but not massively upset over it (it's a shame to lose a friend who really helped me through my depression, though).

It turns out what I really needed was some close friends. I'm so busy at the moment because of them. I'm even spending Christmas with those friends.

And the profiles where they pull the same duckface pose close-up with different hair that is trying to avoid the topic of "this is my body" but ends up leaving me think "she's probably really fat" -- and normally I wouldn't judge a person that way, fact is I don't want a girlfriend that I'm not attracted to. Sorry world. But I'm sure plenty of left-swipers saw me and judged me, so it's all good.

I go through Tinder for a chuckle sometimes, and I get amazed at the number of duck face white girls who are apparently browner than me. Not sure if it's a london thing, but I didn't think they were actually much of a thing anymore.

I basically use Tinder to judge the world, which is essentially its core focus. WE do make snap judgements whether we like to admit it or not, Tinder just has no opportunity for anything else if you swiped the other way.

"Hey, ah completely forgot, are you there on your own?"

Yep.

Screenshot_2015-11-12-20-31-09_zps5ibgmhij.png

Everybody wants a convenient date.

I'd say re-arrange and then stand HER up, but that'll probably be difficult as she won't be there :p

[To everybody]

I've generally been of the same opinion as yourself(albeit situation depending) - she's in the committed relationship not you, and it's up to them to sort that out between themselves. People feel very strongly on the issue though, I've found. The counter is - what if I was in his shoes etc - yeah, I'd be super pissed off but(again, situation dependant) the 'other guy' didn't make any sort of promise or commitment to me.

However! You know you're doing something you shouldn't be, and don't be outraged at any potential consequences. You might catch a smack or worse, and you have to ask yourself - did you truly not see it coming? You're running risks, and they come with their downsides - you do have to consider that it's going to be messy if anything even comes of it too, so it may not be worth the real hassle of it all.

Edited by Rummy

Dating sites seem to be going absolutely nowhere for me.

They tend to be pretty dry between September and December (although, the last couple years have been particularily bad since Tinder became popular). The end of the year is the biggest time for break-ups, so you'll see a lot more people sign up shortly after that.

They tend to be pretty dry between September and December (although, the last couple years have been particularily bad since Tinder became popular). The end of the year is the biggest time for break-ups, so you'll see a lot more people sign up shortly after that.

Gotta get out before dat xmas expenditure.

Gotta get out before dat xmas expenditure.

My understanding is that a lot of people also tend to break up around new years. Wanting a fresh start or something I suppose.

I've always joked I should get in a relationship before Christmas and see it through New Year, my birthday and Valentines Day.

Sadly there's my face.

Don't forget personality and body!

Moog - did you not send a text earlier in the day asking if still up for meeting up? Surely you always need to double check!

Also, I've been the 'other' guy, this was back when we were all like 15 so I don't feel bad about it but now I couldn't do it and neither should you. Like others have said, think how you would feel if you were the guy.

Plus no chance of anything more happening because could never trust her!

[To everybody]

Don't do it, it's wrong.

If my girlfriend cheated on me but the person she cheated on me with didn't know she had a fella, I'd not hold anything against him.

If he knew, I'd not just dump her, I'd kick ten shades of shite out of him too.

Edited by Kav

Don't do it, it's wrong.

If my girlfriend cheated on me but the person he cheated on me with didn't know she had a fella, I'd not hold anything against him.

If he knew, I'd not just dump her, I'd kick ten shades of shite out of him too.

Gotta agree with this, i've been cheated on and the guy knew, he was an utter cunt! couldn't take a punch very well though so....balanced out and i felt better

It's my 10 year anniversary with my wife today, which is nice. Would be nice to do something this weekend to celebrate, but we've got a wedding to go to. How inconsiderate.

Well, I seem to have gotten "ghosted" again after a first date. This time I wasn't really expecting it, as it seemed to go better than most of the other dates I've been on. It seemed like every other thing said by either of us was "me too." Disappointing, but I feel a lot better about it now that I've admitted it and am moving on.

That said, if someone spends four hours of their time trying to get to know you, and they buy you dinner, you'd think the least you could do is reply with a "Sorry, but I'm just not interested." instead of pretending they don't exist.

I agree @Emasher, I don't see why people find it so hard to just say so. It's not like you're killing their puppy or something, you're just being polite.

I spent the weekend in Wales for my girlfriend's mum's birthday. Luckily I'd already met everyone that was there so there were no nerves about meeting people. I had a great time and get on with them all really well... good times! :)

...also, you know you're loved up when you change your Facebook profile pic to one with the mrs (yep, I have).

Can we just stick to miserable people in this thread please, it makes me feel better.

Well, I'm still single... have been for a while now but I try not to be too miserable about it. :indeed:

Even though inside I'm thinking... "I'm 30 and single, still living at home and buying more games than I have at any point in my life... what am I doing?"

But then I calm down and think about it all rationally...

This means I have some time to actually play the games at least, even if it doesn't always work out that way... plus I have plenty to keep me busy with reviews so that's good - speaking of which I'll get back to those after posting this - and for the first time in a while I actually feel like I'm enjoying life a bit more. :)

As I've said, I'm not ruling out the possibility of being in a relationship at all... it's something I would quite like with the right person but in the meantime at least I have plenty of distractions and things to enjoy in life. : peace:

Can we just stick to miserable people in this thread please, it makes me feel better.

Ah yeah... right, I mean... Oh woe is me! Am I destined to forever live a life of misery? :(

Is that better Shorty? :heh:

Even though inside I'm thinking... "I'm 30 and single, still living at home and buying more games than I have at any point in my life... what am I doing?"

Ten-year-old S.C.G would think you're so cool, though.

...also, you know you're loved up when you change your Facebook profile pic to one with the mrs (yep, I have).

And you know when you've hit "long term" when you change it back (yep, I have).