NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

When are you going to tell her you're a Chelsea fan?

If she'll tolerate you after that, she's a keeper!

Chelsea could do with a good keeper themselves

She knows! Can you believe it? I think she can cope because we're shit now.

Chelsea could do with a good keeper themselves

To be fair, Begovic has been our best player this season.

So the ex has unblocked me on facebook. Interesting.

Regained some sanity? IF she comes crawling back don't give her an inch.

I made a similar mistake with a crazy ex and got back with her despite her numerous flaws, but love blindness made me go back. 2 years later she went nuts again.

Stop checking up on her! She's a vile piece of trash that doesn't deserve your time or thoughts! You're far too good a person for her mate, far too good a person!

Stop checking up on her! She's a vile piece of trash that doesn't deserve your time or thoughts! You're far too good a person for her mate, far too good a person!

Was gonna say the same @Blade. It's hard but it's for the best, she treated you like shit and the only thing to do with toxicity like that is cut it out of your life. Of course it's much easier for me to say than for you to do, but I'd say you should delete/block her yourself.

Animal digivolve to...

frabz-BOYYYYYYYY-You-betts-watch-Yoself-96872b.jpg

SHANIQUANISHA...MON!

@Blade, this bee-hatch is not a good person or a good woman. You need a girl who will love you, respect you and cook you steak and chips every day! This girl ain't the one to do that and for her to disrespect yo' ass by blocking you just shows that. She's a little girl. What you need is a real-ass woman!

Forget about her! You CAN do better!

Just had a really promising first date with a girl I met on Tinder. And none of this ignoring my texts nonsense this time either. She texted me as soon as she got home.

I think I'm being stood up. How long should I wait before I leave?

An hour at most I'd have said.

It's been 15 minutes and I'm considering leaving. Reckon I'll give it another 5. She's seen my what's app message so it's not looking promising.

"Hey, ah completely forgot, are you there on your own?"

Yep.

Screenshot_2015-11-12-20-31-09_zps5ibgmhij.png

Everybody wants a convenient date.

Yep.

Screenshot_2015-11-12-20-31-09_zps5ibgmhij.png

So, she's at home (at the time of her message), forgot and is going somewhere else later.

Was it a date? Or just two friends meeting up?

I wouldn't waste my time, tbh. She didn't even say sorry...

Pie that right off. As Flink says, didn't even say sorry.

That "Would be more convenient for me" line pisses me off. Would have replied with something like "well, it would have been more convenient for me if you had TURNED THE FUUUUUCKKK UPPPP ON TIIIIIIMMMMEEEEE" or summut.

So, she's at home (at the time of her message), forgot and is going somewhere else later.

Was it a date? Or just two friends meeting up?

I wouldn't waste my time, tbh. She didn't even say sorry...

Yeah it was a date.

She did say she felt bad, but didn't actually say sorry. So fuck that. I wish I could have gone with a line like yours, but I'm much to awkward for that.

Annnnd just got the "I've decided I don't want to date anyone right now after all" text when trying to agree on a time for a second date. Guess it's back to Tinder once again.

Yep.

I've been forgotten about twice now. I always text girls about half an hour or so before a first date. I don't ask if we're still on, since that makes one seem less confident, but rather just mention something about what I'm wearing to make it easier for her to find me. The real reason of course is to make sure I don't get stood up.

The two times I had been forgotten about, both girls were really apologetic, one rushed there as fast as she could, and the other one re-scheduled. For a busy person, forgetting is forgivable, especially if it's been a while since you've made the date, but the response you got makes it sound like this girl isn't taking this seriously. I'd never go on a first date with a girl who wants to bring a friend along. Adding another variable like that introduces way to much potential for things to go wrong, and it suggests again that she isn't taking this seriously.

Doing the tinder thing for the last 2 days. Yes, i broke up with my gf - sorta probably permanently and my housemate convinced me it was a good idea. It's been hilarious.

First two matches were bots. 3rd one must've unmatched me. 4th seemed ok but during chat she revealed she has a kid... so I dropped the "lol i'm blind" card but she's persisted -- so i've made the chat as boring as possible.

I've come accross four people I know (swiped ONE right...) and given my phone to other people to swipe for me. I have no desire to actually meet any of these people but I guess there's the chance that one of them is engaging enough that I'd change my mind.

Sooo many girls into rugby or the gym or horses..! Every profile tries to check the boxes; outdoorsy activity picture; social fun picture; picture of holiday...

And the profiles where they pull the same duckface pose close-up with different hair that is trying to avoid the topic of "this is my body" but ends up leaving me think "she's probably really fat" -- and normally I wouldn't judge a person that way, fact is I don't want a girlfriend that I'm not attracted to. Sorry world. But I'm sure plenty of left-swipers saw me and judged me, so it's all good.

Yeah it was a date.

She did say she felt bad, but didn't actually say sorry. So fuck that. I wish I could have gone with a line like yours, but I'm much to awkward for that.

Sorry Moogle, she sounds like a bitch. Don't waste your time on people like her.

@MoogleViper

8384_no-nope-louis-ck.gif

You know who stands people up and don't apologise? People you don't want to be with - that's who!

@jayseven it seems harsh, but you're right, if for you, the lady can't be overweight, that's fine. I don't think it really should be an issue.

@MoogleViper I agree with others here, she's not worth your time. Not even apologising, that's just terrible behaviour!

Still, at least it means you didn't get told what her vagina looks like and why she wants surgery on it, then asked if you'd cut her with razors.

Always look on the bright side..? Haha