NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

The speed limits here tend to be between 100 and 110 km/h on the highway. It really is a massive country though. A day of straight driving won't even get you half way across it. Things might be faster if we built a second road.

That said, even if she was going to be living in the same city I wouldn't be interested. It was really quite a terrible date.

It would take just over 5 hours to travel from the northernmost area in Northern Ireland (Giants Causeway), to the most Southern city in Ireland (Cork). And that's two countries! Yer blowing my mind with your huge country lol :heh:

It took me 10 hours to drive to Germany and about the same to drive home from Scotland with a good few hours in a traffic jams. I always find it weird when Americans and Canadians talk about 30 hour/multi day drives. I guess that's why we don't have motels here.

Well we do, they're just called Travelodge.

I was just having a chat with my ex last night, told him about me being in hospital and such... then we chatted about some random stuff, his work etc. then hes like o what would I do without you, you can't die and he called us a team?? All over a wee friendly chat lol...what a weirdo. I am DEFINITELY not giving off signals lol

So a friend has changed the date of their wedding to be October rather than next year and another friend has said that he and I need to have +1s to the wedding.

So, #MissionSerebii is on! Just over 2 months to find someone.

Actually had someone message past the first response recently too! Only took three bloody years haha

Edited by Serebii

Another person popped up near me on one of the dating sites I use. She's a massive Nintendo fan, especially Zelda and Pokémon. We've exchanged quite a few messages so far.

Another person popped up near me on one of the dating sites I use. She's a massive Nintendo fan, especially Zelda and Pokémon. We've exchanged quite a few messages so far.

She already sounds pretty perfect from that description!

So a friend has changed the date of their wedding to be October rather than next year and another friend has said that he and I need to have +1s to the wedding.

Actually had someone message past the first response recently too! Only took three bloody years haha

What sort of first messages are you sending people?

What sort of first messages are you sending people?

Standard ones, ask about something interesting from their profile etc.

"Hey, wanna fuck? I can make you Squirtle..."

What? Too far? Sorry! :(

I genuinely have the same problem except for mine is in two weeks' time.

I did have the girl I was interested in but guys, I'm not sure about her anymore. She's literally too quiet now and it sort of frustrates me sometimes. Another thing that's playing on my mind too is that she's more or less fresh from a relationship of two years (I'm not sure if it's one year or two years that she said but I think it's longer than she's letting on) so I feel a bit reboundy.

We've been seeing and speaking to one another for about two months and she's still so quiet around me. I asked her why and she says she has trust issues and she's not sure about me. I'm sort of like "That feels nice to hear". I mean, I have trust issues too but I know people...if that makes sense. She's told her mom about me and said she wanted to take it slow. I do too so it's not really a problem but it did piss me off a bit how she's still 'unsure' of me. I don't know what to think anymore: Do I stick with it or not?

Is it not a bit odd to bring a new date to an event like a wedding?

As someone who is getting married in less than a month, I find it incredibly weird when people expect to bring a complete stranger to your wedding. Some complete randomer who is going to be in all the photos etc. Have you checked with the couple that it is ok? (Not that they'd say anything though).

It's an odd American custom to bring dates to a wedding I think.

As someone who is getting married in less than a month, I find it incredibly weird when people expect to bring a complete stranger to your wedding. Some complete randomer who is going to be in all the photos etc. Have you checked with the couple that it is ok? (Not that they'd say anything though).

It would be even weirder if you brought a date to your wedding. I'd love to see those wedding photos though.

I said it would be better to meet people at the wedding but yeah I know. It's ridiculous.

All hypothetical anyway

I heard puns. I got here as soon as I could.

Use your Charmander pants'll come right off.

I'll Beedrillin you tonight.

Slowpoke (pretty much writes itself).

Yeah, I had one friend that asked to bring a date to our wedding, and my MIL okayed it. So now he's in our photos, and they split up like a month later. Thankfully he's on the "randomers who don't fit into our other groups" photo so it's not a huge deal.

Don't fret, I told her I wasn't likely to bring anyone. It's just my friend trying to give me encouragement to find someone haha

Does work somewhat, though. Everyone's getting older, especially me.