NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

It'll be a psychiatrist soon, since she'll be so gutted that she turned you down.

92226-Tom-Cruise-hugs-Val-Kilmer-gif-58Ox.gif?ea23a4

#brohug

Well maybe if he'll take you at your worst then he'll love you at your best? I'm presuming this isn't the poor guy who apparently had no money to do things, right?

No, not him (he cancelled 3 dates then never spoke to me again).

Phlegm date couldn't have went better! I've always secretly wanted someone to grab me when i was ill, and kiss me anyway. And he did! And said "you're worth catching flu for". Woah! I never thought someone would ever say that to me. :yay:

No, not him (he cancelled 3 dates then never spoke to me again).

Phlegm date couldn't have went better! I've always secretly wanted someone to grab me when i was ill, and kiss me anyway. And he did! And said "you're worth catching flu for". Woah! I never thought someone would ever say that to me. :yay:

He'll question that decision when he's laid up in bed leaking out of every orifice!

maybe he just wanted an excuse to be ill to so he can snuggle up with you under a duvet

Ok slightly less romantic today when he sent me a text complaining about being ill. :blank: Oh well. I totally made it clear i was ill!

(it's fiiiine though, he made a point of reassuring me he's not blaming me)

Edited by Pancake

Ok slightly less romantic today when he sent me a text complaining about being ill. :blank: Oh well. I totally made it clear i was ill!

(it's fiiiine though, he made a point of reassuring me he's not blaming me)

I think he's trying to initiate some jokey flirting. You need to rock your A-game.

I think he's trying to initiate some jokey flirting. You need to rock your A-game.

Ama deffo bringing it. I proposed that since i gave him it, it's only right i be his nurse. He agreed.

barack_zpss9ozield.jpg

Ama deffo bringing it. I proposed that since i gave him it, it's only right i be his nurse. He agreed.

barack_zpss9ozield.jpg

well-played.jpg

barack_zpss9ozield.jpg

Change it to 'night nurse' and...

bow-chicka-wow-wow-sam-glee.gif

Well, I believe the lady I have sex with regularly (god, I love saying that :laughing: :p) is thinking about what she said to me earlier this year - i.e. that she doesn't want a commitment right now.

The last few times we spent time together it has been quite - let me put it this way - weird, considering the arrangement we have.

Last week I went to her place, we cooked dinner, watched a movie, cuddled, kissed. had sex

Yesterday she came over and we watched a movie, watched GoT, cuddled, kissed. didn't have sex

She actually only wanted to spend 2-3 hours but ended up staying with me until 4 in the morning. :D

Anyway, thing is: She repeatedly said that she didn't want to leave, she kept kissing me quite romantically, passionately and I think she realized that this may cause some confusion so she tried to 'defuse' this 'romance' with several sexual approaches and comments (you know, in agreement with our arrangement).

Let me use a quote:

It's the same when they say lame things like "I'm not ready to date" or "I just don't want want a relationship right now." It's garbage, everyone is ready to date if the right person comes along, they're just bottling telling you that they don't want to date you.
I wholeheartedly agree. Still, I can't help but think she may be confused about what she wants/feels.

Especially when she once said that "there's something between us". :indeed:

By the way, the reason why she doesn't want a commitment is: She's 19 and hasn't been single from 14 to, well, 19. I can understand that, but man...If she fancies me...It's not that difficult :laughing:

I'm fine with what we have. I wouldn't mind something more serious, too, though.

Probably won't bring it up in a conversation in the near future.

However, as soon as it starts to bother me I will have to talk about this with her.

Well, I did it. Told the girl I was talking to it won't work. She's trying to say I upset her and how I changed and stuff but then, in good old Animal fashion, told her a few truths. I admitted I changed a little because I noticed changes in her. She says it happened after I behaved the way I did but it didn't. I feel a bit shit and yet I don't. She was the first girl I spoke to who got me but I just can't be doing with this shit. It's been eight months and we've still not met. I've had a week off and we still can't. I see no point in continuing this further. We're two different people. She likes clubbing, I don't. I like gaming, she doesn't. I love horrors, she don't. But yet we share other similarities. I think it got to breaking point when she just calls at stupid o'clock after a night out with her friends or she texts me saying how she can't see because she's that drunk. I don't know why that put me off but it did...

Funniest thing is that we're still texting and flirting even though we've both agreed to stay friends. She says she was upset and crying (who knows) because she got attached to me and then I realised that I got attached...again...because I'm a sap, lol. I guess this week has really given me a lot to think about.

I know I've done the right thing in doing this but I still feel a bit of a C U Next Thursday. She even said herself a couple of weeks back how she can't see it working because we keep on doing stuff on each other's days off. There's that and the constant questioning on whether I'm seeing/speaking to someone else (and we've not even had a date) and the fact that she wants me to reply within a minute or I get a "Not talking? :/ xxxx" or something. It's just...I don't know the word.

BLEURGH!

Following the sex theme of the previous post:

I've humped the brains out of my current friends-with-benefits last Sunday at my place and last night at hers. Good god, she's a beast in bed. I never imagined how much I would be turned on by getting bit and scratched (and by biting and scratching).

I love being scratched and bit in bed. I don't know why I do but it just makes me go faster and harder. I think it's the sting of the scratches or something. But yeah, bitch can claw me like Wolverine! :heh:

Well, I did it. Told the girl I was talking to it won't work. She's trying to say I upset her and how I changed and stuff but then, in good old Animal fashion, told her a few truths. I admitted I changed a little because I noticed changes in her. She says it happened after I behaved the way I did but it didn't. I feel a bit shit and yet I don't. She was the first girl I spoke to who got me but I just can't be doing with this shit. It's been eight months and we've still not met. I've had a week off and we still can't. I see no point in continuing this further. We're two different people. She likes clubbing, I don't. I like gaming, she doesn't. I love horrors, she don't. But yet we share other similarities. I think it got to breaking point when she just calls at stupid o'clock after a night out with her friends or she texts me saying how she can't see because she's that drunk. I don't know why that put me off but it did...

Funniest thing is that we're still texting and flirting even though we've both agreed to stay friends. She says she was upset and crying (who knows) because she got attached to me and then I realised that I got attached...again...because I'm a sap, lol. I guess this week has really given me a lot to think about.

I know I've done the right thing in doing this but I still feel a bit of a C U Next Thursday. She even said herself a couple of weeks back how she can't see it working because we keep on doing stuff on each other's days off. There's that and the constant questioning on whether I'm seeing/speaking to someone else (and we've not even had a date) and the fact that she wants me to reply within a minute or I get a "Not talking? :/ xxxx" or something. It's just...I don't know the word.

She is a mental bitch. Anyone who can't find time to meet you in 8 months is playing you. You did the right thing.

I would fuck her off completely as she is bad news.

Don't feel like a cunt, the only reason to feel like that is if you let this continue any further which you aren't!

I love being scratched and bit in bed. I don't know why I do but it just makes me go faster and harder. I think it's the sting of the scratches or something. But yeah, bitch can claw me like Wolverine! :heh:

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Funny thing is: I have bruises on my neck and arms that everyone can see, obviously. And everybody asks: "Dude...have you been in a fight?" until they realise: "Oh, bite marks? What the fuck, man?"

:laughing:

Decided to rejoin a dating site. I'm not really entirely serious about it, but I thought I could do with the practice - on top of that, my frame of mind means that perhaps I'll be a bit bolder in what I say (obviously, not too bold or inappropriate). Of course, there's still the possibility I may actually find something.

I've actually already had a pretty long conversation with someone who seems to have a lot in common with me. She likes video games, particularly Mass Effect and Zelda. Although she's 18, which is probably a bit young.

Although she's 18, which is probably a bit young.

Just gonna leave this here:

It's quite possible that the age gap will be an issue. But there are plenty of couples who have larger age gaps, and they work perfectly. If you don't give it a chance then you won't know either way. Just try not to think about it, otherwise confirmation bias could create an issue where there isn't really one.

Think of it like this - how much 'older' do you really feel now than you did at 19? I know some people find them weird, and when you're younger especially as you kinda don't know it the other way round, but as I get older and realise how un-grownup I feel despite doing grownup things, I realise how little I care about age gaps in most things.

That's pretty much the same age gap as me and my other half (27 and 21 when we met) and it's not really an issue. As others have said, it's mainly maturity that makes a difference.

Hell, Stephen Fry just married someone 30 years younger than him and they seem happy enough. Age only ever seems to matter to people not in the actual relationship.

Considering that, I don't really feel like an adult at all. If anything, I feel a bit less "mature" than I did.

I don't want to change, either.

Isn't there some kind of nonsense not-to-be-believed rule that it's 'acceptable' for a guy to date someone that is half their age plus 7 years?

Anyway, it's all nonsense. As long as it feels right, age is but a number*.

*unless its illegal

Isn't there some kind of nonsense not-to-be-believed rule that it's 'acceptable' for a guy to date someone that is half their age plus 7 years?

Anyway, it's all nonsense. As long as it feels right, age is but a number*.

*unless its illegal

I thought it was just a general lower (and upper) boundary rather than anything specific.

I quite like the half plus 7 rule as a general guideline. It means my acceptable dating range is 19 to 34, which seems about right. Of course I wouldn't shun an 18 years old if we got on really well.

It would be 20 youngest for me. I'm not too bothered about that rule.

Below 18 would feel creepy, though.

I thought it was just a general lower (and upper) boundary rather than anything specific.

I quite like the half plus 7 rule as a general guideline. It means my acceptable dating range is 19 to 34, which seems about right. Of course I wouldn't shun an 18 years old if we got on really well.

You wouldn't shun anyone.

160x160x8-face-throwing-a-kiss.png.pagespeed.ic.kp82I-Xw_m.jpg