NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

In fairness I'm about five dates in with someone and unsure. It's not always black and white.

What an odd person! Why would she agree with going on dates with you if she wasn't into you? I mean, two dates, I'd understand but FOUR?! How indecisive!

Shit, it's almost like relationships are nuanced and take into consideration the whole spectrum of human emotions.

:indeed:

In fairness I'm about five dates in with someone and unsure. It's not always black and white.

Shit, it's almost like relationships are nuanced and take into consideration the whole spectrum of human emotions.

:indeed:

No, I get that but it's still a little...shit...Four dates in and she's all "Nah, soz!" and yet with the first three, it was promising. It just seemed too out of nowhere.

No, I get that but it's still a little...shit...Four dates in and she's all "Nah, soz!" and yet with the first three, it was promising. It just seemed too out of nowhere.

I dunno, maybe she had sobered up by the time the fourth date had rolled around? ;)

white text is white. I love you please.

No.

Was my short answer.

My long answer involves explanation about how things change during time (something can happen over the space of the day that makes you reevaluate many things, yet alone over weeks), how some people don't like to make rash decisions, how Kav could have done something unintentionally that changed her mind or how she could have just met someone new.

The things that got me was that she was saying, earlier in the day, that she was looking forward to seeing me again. I reckon she was probably seeing someone else too.

I don't think I'd be much good at dating. I've only ever really gone out with people that I knew already, at least vaguely.

Fortunately it's not a problem I hope to ever have to deal with!

The things that got me was that she was saying, earlier in the day, that she was looking forward to seeing me again. I reckon she was probably seeing someone else too.

Maybe she didn't want to say over the phone and then realised it had to be said? Regardless, you seem to be fine with the news as so get yourself out there!

I don't think I'd be much good at dating. I've only ever really gone out with people that I knew already, at least vaguely.

Fortunately it's not a problem I hope to ever have to deal with!

2231d3fdfabf8e630cc678f8b9f24836.jpg

I'm a little gutted as she was really nice and very much my type but I'm not overly fussed as I've already got another two dates lined up... it didn't take long. Hopefully we'll have a good one and a funny one! Haha

I bet Kav said something really offensive on their fourth date.

"Hello, handsome. :heart: Should we head insi-"

"Let's go to a different restaurant. This one's full of Negroes."

I bet Kav said something really offensive on their fourth date.

"Hello, handsome. :heart: Should we head insi-"

"Let's go to a different restaurant. This one's full of Negroes."

Hahahaha! I hadn't said anything that I think could've offended or put her off... it might have been the back-hand I gave her when she tried to be funny though :p

Just a heads up on my dating with piano girl. It is turning into something even better. We've had more piano time together and she taught me to play some chords on the Ukulele last weekend (joyous). Even her adopted cat has an affinity for me. Hnnnng.

We've had a few 'dates' since (more like 'I want to go to X place on X day, coming?') And from that I've stayed over a few times now. We did an arcade for a date which was fun (guitar hero prowess FTW) and she reckons she can destroy me at Mario Kart on her Wii. I should probably tell her about my 20yr Nintendo adoration soon, right?

I met her house mate last night and got a text later on saying 'thumbs up'. Social proof ftw.

We did have a brief chat about how it's scary how well we are getting on (in a funny, knowing way). It's all good.

Edited by tapedeck

...and she reckons she can destroy me at Mario Kart on her Wii.

If she destroys you at Mario Kart, you should invite her round for a smash session.

If she destroys you at Mario Kart, you should invite her round for a smash session.

I can only do 2mins, all items off.

Timehop reminded me the other day it's been about a year since I started dating again. In that time I've had four people that 'made an impact' (in some way) and I think it's getting close to about 30 people I've been on some kind of date(s) with. Also realised that those four people have consisted of a Greek Orthodox, born-again Christian, non-practicing Muslim and a Muslim. Mixing it up at least!

TL;DR - got a cute nurse's number

Just got back from a date with the nurse. Obviously didn't smash her, but it went pretty well. Will try to keep things rolling forwards, but I really like this one.

Will keep you gents updated.

Well that was fun while it lasted. Got the whole "was fun... but I don't have time now... sorry for messing you about... you're a nice guy" text.

2nd time this I've got that text. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Although the first girl texted me again a few months later (after she saw we had a mutual friend on facebook) asking if I fancied meeting up again (something a bit more casual/slower moving). And then after that "date" she never responded to my texts.

Maybe I come on too strong? I genuinely don't get it.

You should ask the girls to evaluate you at the end of your dates.

Did I come on too strong? Y/N If yes, please state why

How was my hair? Great 1 ---- 5 Awful

Please rate the amount of rape jokes. Too many --- Just right --- Too few

How was my hair? Great 1 ---- 5 Awful

You do realise he's ginger right?

You do realise he's ginger right?

This can be taken one of two ways, and I'm pretty certain you meant that it was an automatic 5.

The I dont have time speech is such bullshit. I've been on the receiving end recently too. Why go on a date and then say it? At least bring it up at beginning or something!

Mine was about 2 months of sporadic dates before I got that which was stupid. Chin up Moog!

I haven't had anyone say they haven't had time, but I did get a "I'm not over my ex yet". It did make me wonder why they'd signed up to online dating, spoke to me for a while, then agreed to a date.

Never mind, I'm fairly sure she was mental (as in actual issues, as well as a restraining order against her ex) and I'm with someone better now anyway.