NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

This seems to have become an outlet for people to post aggressive statements about Serebii. When did he becomes the forum whipping boy? I thought that was ReZ.

It's hardly fair to call him an attention-seeker. He doesn't post that often here. Interestingly, the ones calling him an ttention seeker seem to be the ones who were first to start the whole "Serebii you're wrong, you need to do this..." that actually started all this attention on him.

I find it pretty laughable that people are acting so high and mighty, telling him exactly what he needs to do, and performing an in-depth analysis on his entire personality, all based on a few forum posts. Yes we should give advice, that's what this thread is for, but this isn't advice, it's preaching.

@Serebii, for what its worth, I apologise for my part in attracting all this discussion. I genuinely was trying to be helpful.

On the other hand I really do find it disappointing when you say things like "Therapy does nothing for me" or that you don't believe in medications or whatever. I personally don't have any experience of those things but I have no doubt that there is significant value in them. I do wish you would step back and recognise that something can be done to make you happier. But I digress. I won't comment again on the topic.

Lol, noob. Nintendo sucks :p

I read that someone wants to get back to me getting laid? I got a blowjob this morning from my friend-with-benefits. Nothing special, I know;

But:

If your lady friend wants to go down on you ask her to also put one or two Tic Tacs in her mouth.

My roommate gave me this advice and I told my lady to try it out. It's fucking amazing. The menthol really adds to it :D

@Animal I had sex again.

If you squeeze your thumb into the middle of your hand with the rest of your fingers, it suppresses your gag reflex. Try it and touch the back of your throat with your other hand ;)

And I hate you again! :p

By the way, Extra Trebor Strong Mints do SO MUCH MORE! It works for either going down on either. Leave the mint on your tongue for five minutes, chew it and go down on her straight away. Same goes for girls going down on boys but trust me, you do this if it's your turn to go down and she'll really appreciate you! ;)

Adding on to that, Fisherman's Friend isn't bad either but if you want the full effect, go Extra Trebor Strong Mints.

Definitely trying this...

I want to know why it's laughable to say that someone who has confessed to having mental health issues should get therapy or see a therapist?

"Have you considered seeing a therapist?/You should try seeing a therapist." - Fine

"You should see a therapist, but you won't because you're just an attention seeker." - not fine

Is it also laughable to say someone who has hard their arm blown off should go to a hospital?

No, but it is laughable to compare somebody talking about complex social and anxiety issue, with somebody who has had their arm blown off.

Please don't use ridiculous comparisons to justify your position, it undermines your whole argument.

And if you're wondering about the tone, it's because he has posted his issues many times, people have spent their time posting his advice, and he never tries any of it. It's bound to annoy people.

So you've come back, time and time again, to aggressively pass judgement on somebody, knowing that they won't follow your advice?

What does that say about you?

Clearly you have some issues. You should see a therapist. Of course you won't because you're too stubborn and ignorant. Maybe you like being aggressive? Probably gives you a power trip, resulting from deep-rooted inadequacy issues.

I would suggest that people stop posting about aspects of their lives in this thread and the bad stuff thread if they are not wanting the posts to be commented upon.

There's a difference between something being commented on, and somebody just being insulted (albeit disguised as "advice").

A friend I lived with had a pack of flavoured condoms and recommended the blueberry flavour.

Flavoured condoms are the worst. My ex and me tried them. As you said: The smell is horrible and she told me the taste is almost unbearable.

However, there are some kind of cooling condoms. Self-explanatory. I want to try them out sometime!

Adding on to that, Fisherman's Friend isn't bad either but if you want the full effect, go Extra Trebor Strong Mints.

DAMN IT. I had Fisherman's Friend with me :blank: Never heard of Extra Trebor Strong Mints (no idea if you can get in Germany).

It works for either going down on either. Leave the mint on your tongue for five minutes, chew it and go down on her straight away.

I'll defo try it if she wants to :)

That reminds me. I have a night out on Saturday for my birthday, best grab some mints.

That's the spirit ;)

To be fair. I'll probably end up just eating the entire pack myself.

Oh, you'll eat some alright. :p

If you squeeze your thumb into the middle of your hand with the rest of your fingers, it suppresses your gag reflex. Try it and touch the back of your throat with your other hand ;)

Not sure if serious :p

I think you've misunderstood Dr4hkon's role in this encounter.

"Have you considered seeing a therapist?/You should try seeing a therapist." - Fine

"You should see a therapist, but you won't because you're just an attention seeker." - not fine

To be honest, you're probably right. I could have gone about expressing myself better, so sorry about that. In the past I definitely tried to give more constructive advice, and I think my desire to see him turn things around left me gradually more frustrated over time.

No, but it is laughable to compare somebody talking about complex social and anxiety issue, with somebody who has had their arm blown off.

Please don't use ridiculous comparisons to justify your position, it undermines your whole argument.

I wasn't trying to say that the conditions are the same, just that there's a place or person to advise people to go to in each case.

So you've come back, time and time again, to aggressively pass judgement on somebody, knowing that they won't follow your advice?

I've not intended to be aggressive, so apologies to Serebii if it came across that way. I admit in my recent posts I've been less than helpful to Serebii, so I apologise for that too. I do hope he takes on board some of the advice and I won't try to be so defeatist about it in the future.

DAMN IT. I had Fisherman's Friend with me :blank: Never heard of Extra Trebor Strong Mints (no idea if you can get in Germany).

I'll defo try it if she wants to :)

NO! Don't tell her what you're going to do! Do it as a surprise! Trust me, it's a whole lot better if she didn't know and you did that.

I'm looking online for strong mints in Germany and it seems that Impact Strong Mints might be the ones for you to try. You need mints that have you sort of opening your mouth because they're that strong. Except for when you get that, leave it on your tongue for five minutes and then chew it, eat it and then dine down ;)

I've done this with Extra Strong Mints (worked the best), Fisherman's Friend (great), Tic Tacs (they were alright but the last two were better) and Polos (same league as Tic Tacs, really). Oh and, as an experiment, I did mint ice cream too...that one tickled her, apparently. I only did that one once though.

I'm looking online for strong mints in Germany and it seems that Impact Strong Mints might be the ones for you to try. You need mints that have you sort of opening your mouth because they're that strong. Except for when you get that, leave it on your tongue for five minutes and then chew it, eat it and then dine down ;)

Alright. I'll keep an eye out for strong mints. : peace:

Ok, so from both POF and Tinder I've somehow managed to agree to meet quite a few girls... a bit too many in all honesty, but they all came at once. So now I've a queue to work through to see if any make the grade and if I do for them too of course.

I'm thinking of posting the successes and failures of these dates. It could be a bit funny.

Ok, so from both POF and Tinder I've somehow managed to agree to meet quite a few girls... a bit too many in all honesty, but they all came at once. So now I've a queue to work through to see if any make the grade and if I do for them too of course.

I'm thinking of posting the successes and failures of these dates. It could be a bit funny.

If your life had a face, I'd punch it :p

If it turns out they have magical powers and all go to the same college it'll be like a Japanese dating sim except real.

Hidden camera?

You should all give me lines to try and fit into conversation on the dates and I could report back on how I tackled them and how they were received. Haha

Okay, here's one: "I'm gay."

Haha, touché!

It's a relatively easy one though, if you put the spin on it with gay meaning happy.

You should all give me lines to try and fit into conversation on the dates and I could report back on how I tackled them and how they were received. Haha

"I have a pile of human bodies in my basement. Want to see? ;)"

Sorry @ReZourceman, I stole your chat up line

Edited by Serebii

I've been thinking.

As great as it is having a friend-with-benefits I'd rather have a real relationship again.

It's been 1 1/2 years now since I've loved someone. I miss this feeling :(

/sad

Anyway, I might stop this "I'm not actively searching for love - attitude" that I had and...well, start looking for someone. Getting out there again and talk to women with the sole intention of finding a match. :)

The problem is: The sex is good and I don't know if I should stop while searching. Or would it be morally okay to go on until I've found someone/have a date?

first-world-problems.jpg

I don't see why it wouldn't be morally fine to keep having sex if there's an understanding between the two of you that it's a temporary arrangement and commitment free.

If you're getting laid it might actually help you not dive headfirst into whatever relationship opportunity comes your way just because you're wanting the sex.

"What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?"

If she responds with, "I'll be honest, I'm dead against it. People forget that traders need access to Dixons" then you're onto a winner.

"What was Wenger thinking bringing Walcott on so early?"

Three simple questions and then you can decide if she's worth chucking or not.

"What is your name?"

"What is your quest?"

"What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

I've been thinking.

As great as it is having a friend-with-benefits I'd rather have a real relationship again.

It's been 1 1/2 years now since I've loved someone. I miss this feeling :(

/sad

Anyway, I might stop this "I'm not actively searching for love - attitude" that I had and...well, start looking for someone. Getting out there again and talk to women with the sole intention of finding a match. :)

The problem is: The sex is good and I don't know if I should stop while searching. Or would it be morally okay to go on until I've found someone/have a date?

first-world-problems.jpg

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong at all. You and your friend are totally shagging the brains out of each other with no ties and no commitments so you're not cheating. The other thing is that when you're dating someone, feelings develop more later. At that point, if the girl you're dating turned into a relationship, then it would be a bit wrong. Other than that, carry on having fun dating other girls as well as shagging your friend-with-benefits and I'll carry on loathing you! :p

In all seriousness, I jest. You're in a good place right now. If at any moment you feel torn between the two girls, just cut it out with the friend-with-benefits and date the girl but make sure you absolutely know you want the relationship before you do.

"I have something really personal I need to share. I have a phobia. It's real and it's plagued me my whole life. You see, I'm actually scared of touching and feeling breasts and vaginas and my doctor said the only way I can cure it is to face my fears and to touch them and tonight, I feel that you could cure me. It might take several hours but it would help me...so, would you help a man cure his life-long phobia?"

Works every time...;)

If you said that line WITH PROOF, I will actually make a video saying that you are one of the most legendary and most inspirational person I have ever had the grace of talking to! haha.

I've been speaking to a few girls at the moment but one has caught my eye. We're into the same stuff and we talk almost every night. We've been talking for about a week now so I've just asked her for her number. Fuck it, life's too short! :)