NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I've had a couple of responses from this one girl but its all stretched out and each time she apologises for taking so long and then offers nothing in her brief response. So much effort, but she's pretty attractive.

Other than that I've only messaged handful of people and got nada. I'm also feeling lonely and wonder if the ex is the one.

84sDAax.jpg

No, bad Ellmeister!

People do it all the time though don't they. They get lonely what they had before and whether they have made the right reason.

I always think that an ex is an ex for a reason. Especially if it was you that instigated it. Move on. Eventually someone will come up who is more special.

People do it all the time though don't they.

Of course they do.

I did it, as well. Some of the worst months I've ever had.

As you said:

I always think that an ex is an ex for a reason. Especially if it was you that instigated it. Move on. Eventually someone will come up who is more special.

Don't know how long Ellmeister has been single, I assumed it has been long enough to move on. If it hasn't, move on :p

tumblr_m4es0b6NBJ1ro1gr3.gif

tumblr_m597snfuSu1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

Edited by drahkon

Had a couple of dates, don't see it going anywhere. Back to being lonely and bitter.

Yeah, you get a few people like that. Real talkative, they won't ever let you get a word in edgeways! ;)

Haha. I've played devil's advocate and replied "Where do you like visiting?". I can only hope (if I get another reply) it lives up to the first.

Probably having lunch with that lady next week.

And before you raise your pitchforks and torches and chase me out of the village: It's not intended to be a date. :p

We're merely going out as friends.

Why am I posting this here? Glad you asked.

Because I'm getting to grips with the fact that we should just be friends.

tumblr_mwu5o0cIh31smcbm7o1_500.gif

THAT GIF THOUGH! OH MY GOD! BEST. GIF. EVER! I laughed! I came! End! Dead! Ugh, that gif is life itself! Perfection! I actually cried laughing my head off!

I keep getting paranoid that miss K has either forgotten about our date entirely, or just thinks it's a friend outing. :/

Although amusingly, I was speaking to her today over IM, and she referred to somebody as "Miss K". Stopped me in my tracks for a second.