NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I wish people would stop assuming I'm fucking my best friend.

Whenever you're close friends with somebody of the opposite sex, people always assume this.

Whenever you're close friends with somebody of the opposite sex, people always assume this.

They do and for the most part - its fine. But its been a driving wedge recently.

Nobody seems to assume that of me :(

Again I get messaged, I send a response...nothing.

Two weeks ago, I got a response from a message I sent, I responded to that and nothing.

Edited by Serebii

Again I get messaged, I send a response...nothing.

Two weeks ago, I got a response from a message I sent, I responded to that and nothing.

Not everyone is keen to reply/online all the time. Did you follow it up with a question/show some interest in their profile?

In other news, I got a wall of text message on Sunday, I didn't reply, got another message from the same girl last night. I don't know whether I should reply out of courtesy or not? Her pictures (which I'm assuming are from halloween) kind of scare me.

I seem to get a few messages, I've responded to most of them, then nothing.

Online dating and/or making friends is tough. I've also sent out a few messages when I know they've taken a look at my profile.

*shrug*

Not everyone is keen to reply/online all the time. Did you follow it up with a question/show some interest in their profile?

In other news, I got a wall of text message on Sunday, I didn't reply, got another message from the same girl last night. I don't know whether I should reply out of courtesy or not? Her pictures (which I'm assuming are from halloween) kind of scare me.

I know, but two weeks is a bit long to wait, and yeah I did.

Thanks for all the responses everyone :) I think I just needed a vent, and to be talked down from my silliness. :heh:

I am happy with my OH, I don't really intend to leave him over how I feel now. I think its just super odd for me as its probably my first significant grown up relationship. Dealing with all the new stuff, and not having as much alone time gets to me a bit... I'm used to being a loner!!!

Thanks for all the responses everyone :) I think I just needed a vent, and to be talked down from my silliness. :heh:

I am happy with my OH, I don't really intend to leave him over how I feel now. I think its just super odd for me as its probably my first significant grown up relationship. Dealing with all the new stuff, and not having as much alone time gets to me a bit... I'm used to being a loner!!!

You use OH in your posts a lot... you go on LoveHoney don't you :p

Dealing with all the new stuff, and not having as much alone time gets to me a bit... I'm used to being a loner!!!

I love my alone time. I made sure on Sunday night that I had absolutely no plans and had a night just to myself. It's very rare I can actually do that and it was great to recharge the batteries.

Been chatting with the girl I messaged last night. It's died down for now but I think I can pick it back up tomorrow. Fun convo, most lol worthy excerpt:

Her: Do not cross me adventurer. You'll find more than an arrow in your knee if you do. +1 intimidation

Me: I take a test of charisma and roll a 6, melting away your desire to put things in my knees. We share a drink and continue to get friendly.

Her: Hahah! Does the roll increase your desire to put things in me? ;)

Been chatting with the girl I messaged last night. It's died down for now but I think I can pick it back up tomorrow. Fun convo, most lol worthy excerpt:

Her: Do not cross me adventurer. You'll find more than an arrow in your knee if you do. +1 intimidation

Me: I take a test of charisma and roll a 6, melting away your desire to put things in my knees. We share a drink and continue to get friendly.

Her: Hahah! Does the roll increase your desire to put things in me? ;)

Oh saucy. She may soon be taking a roll of your D.

Sometimes even when you're close friends with somebody of your own sex.

Looks like I've moved from rolling dice to rolling bowling balls next week. Level up.

The cougars are after me. A 34 year old messaged me and a 39 year old liked me.

Well it seems like the person who I was talking to has now deleted her account or blocked me for some unknown reason, I really don't know what to say or think at this point, we seemed to be getting on rather well. :(

Well it seems like the person who I was talking to has now deleted her account or blocked me for some unknown reason, I really don't know what to say or think at this point, we seemed to be getting on rather well. :(

Could be that she was also chatting/dating somebody else, and she's no longer on the market.

The cougars are after me. A 34 year old messaged me and a 39 year old liked me.

34 yo and a 39 yo are a bit young for our @kav82 :P

34 yo and a 39 yo are a bit young for our @kav82 :P

Cheeky sod... although it's true, for some reason the old birds love me.

Been chatting to Miss K on IM at work. Laying down some real groundwork. It's a colleague's birthday tomorrow so we're gonna go out. Hopefully it'll be a chance to kick things up a notch.

I'm aware I've probably lost the respect of many of you.

We're just happy to see a brother get laid, brah.

Edit: Or try to, if unsuccessful.