NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Ah Josh that dog pic is so cute. Thanks man!

And I don't want to stop spending time with him. I know it's making me feel a bit shit, but I'd rather spend time with him as a mate and enjoy his company and silently suffer - than not at all! Whether that's stupid or not. :sad:

It's funny too as he likes so much of the same stuff I do it's difficult to think he wouldn't be gay!! :heh: He just doesn't do boys - which is a shame...!

Not+sure+if+pingpong+ball+or+extasy+to+girls+cup+_c769085a4950ad515c1a3f89c6d1fb21.png

It seems it would be better if I stopped posting about these things.

If it's any consolation I didn't quite get why this became such a thing! I must say I rather like your style too.

And I don't want to stop spending time with him. I know it's making me feel a bit shit, but I'd rather spend time with him as a mate and enjoy his company and silently suffer - than not at all! Whether that's stupid or not. :sad:

It's funny too as he likes so much of the same stuff I do it's difficult to think he wouldn't be gay!! :heh: He just doesn't do boys - which is a shame...!

It sucks but hopefully it'll get better with time. Do you guys just see/talk to each other at tennis still?

It sucks but hopefully it'll get better with time. Do you guys just see/talk to each other at tennis still?

Well we went shopping last weekend as he was going to pick some stuff up so asked if I wanted to go with him. So he came over and picked me up then we were there most of the afternoon.

We've been playing tennis a little more and just exchaning the odd text, added each other on FB etc.

Just to be clear, though it may seem otherwise, I'm totally not reading into this anything other than mates. The only reason I feel a bit shitty is coz we get on so well and have loads in common and he's the kind of person I'd love to 'date' (personality wise) but have failed to meet in the gay world yet.

I'm also attracted to him a lot, but I'm attracted to that type of guy anyway. He's my height, dark hair, stubble, not slim or big, just average. I just like that in a guy. So as an overall package he's the type of person I really like, hence me feeling a bit down at how unlikely it is to find someone like him who is actually gay! :(

It's funny too as he likes so much of the same stuff I do it's difficult to think he wouldn't be gay!! :heh:He just doesn't do boys - which is a shame...!

It's very possible to change somebody's nature with your charm. Seduce

Well we went shopping last weekend as he was going to pick some stuff up so asked if I wanted to go with him. So he came over and picked me up then we were there most of the afternoon.

We've been playing tennis a little more and just exchaning the odd text, added each other on FB etc.

Just to be clear, though it may seem otherwise, I'm totally not reading into this anything other than mates. The only reason I feel a bit shitty is coz we get on so well and have loads in common and he's the kind of person I'd love to 'date' (personality wise) but have failed to meet in the gay world yet.

I'm also attracted to him a lot, but I'm attracted to that type of guy anyway. He's my height, dark hair, stubble, not slim or big, just average. I just like that in a guy. So as an overall package he's the type of person I really like, hence me feeling a bit down at how unlikely it is to find someone like him who is actually gay! :(

Does this guy know you are gay? I know he mentioned the girls at Wimbledon but he might not be comfortable with himself and hiding behind that. If you leave a little bit of information out about yourself he might be more relaxed about being himself.

I know it's probably wishful thinking and not good to think like that if you like him but I had a similar situation a few years ago, but I left it and found out he was gay about a year later.

+1 on the gay census.

Just because he talked like that about girls doesn't mean he doesn't like boys. Like Stev said, he could be faking it because he doesn't know you.

Does this guy know you are gay?

Was about to ask @Aneres11 if he told the guy that he's gay.

Maybe it would be a good idea to tell him.

Interesting points guys, thanks.

No it's not something I have mentioned. It isn't really a topic of conversation that has come up yet to be honest, however I think it may do soon (naturally) if we continue to spend more time with each other.

I'm maybe having a hit at tennis with him tonight but it's not set in stone so we'll no doubt spend a bit of time chatting then as usual.

We'll see. I will post back with any updates but feel a bit silly about the whole situation. It's just so typical of me to do something like this and like someone I don't think I should.

@Aneres11 Have you ever thought that he might actually be bisexual though? I mean, he could talk about girls like that but he might also talk about boys like that but not do it because he's not sure whether it would be something you'd be comfortable with (assuming he doesn't know that you're gay).

I'm betting he's possibly bisexual. Also, don't feel silly! It's perfectly normal to like somebody, even if you can't have them sometimes. Just carry on carrying on and maybe he'll tell you but just drop it in a conversation one day. Like if a subject is about past relationships and he talks about his ex, just say "Ah yeah, I remember my ex, he was a total douchebag!" or something.

But yeah, I think he's bisexual.

Whaaaaaaat, I thought you'd already laid the gay card out on the table @Aneres11! Def do so at some point! If he's a horrible homophobe then he's a prick anyway, but it should be done if you ask me.

I don't think he'll be homophobic as he's a nice guy and normally homophobic people are massive pricks.

But yeah we're playing later today but I prob won't be able to stay and chat as I need to pick my other racket up before the shop closes so ill have to go straight there when we finish.

And maybe I could just drop something in convo one day when it's appropriate as for all I know he's prob wondering what team I bat for anyway! As most people are never sure, so I'm told ha.

I never considered this guy could be bi until Animal said :P Here's hoping, aye?! I hope things go well :D

Thanks guys.

Well I just returned from an evening over at his place... Not like that haha.

We played tennis earlier and we got chatting as usual after and he just said I should come over some time for some gaming etc.

I said that'd be cool. He then suggested this evening so we arranged for me to go over to his at 8.

I got in about 20 mins ago. Was nice to have some company whilst playing a game, as normally it's just little old me haha. I like his company a lot, he's just an easy guy to get on with and sit with. Like you don't have to say anything as it's not awkward kinda thing - the way it should be with a mate.

Anyway, his place is extremely cool and we played some games then watched some TV and just had a laugh.

Now I'm home, in bed, and just wishing I could turn that part of my brain off that makes me so attracted to him. Sadly it's not that easy. :(

Wished a girl I've known for a couple of years a happy birthday yesterday. We've been texting since (on and off because she's currently in Africa).

Somehow we decided to do a 'tanning contest' (don't ask). The winner will get a massage.

We then beat around the bush.."massage is interesting, isn't there something more interesting?"

This happened 4 minutes ago. I said "Well, no use beating around the bush."

Now I'm waiting for her response which will probably be something like "What do you mean?".

And I will answer with: "Sex."

Let's see how that'll work out.

Edit: Well :D She was surprised. Didn't expect something like that from me.

Edit²: Now she kept beating around the bush. :indeed: So I pushed the conversation in the direction I wanted it to go.

"So, what do you say?"

Noooooow she's saying "What if I have a boyfriend? Did you consider that?"

NO for god's sake. Just give me an answer, that's why I'm being so direct.

Edited by drahkon

Wished a girl I've known for a couple of years a happy birthday yesterday. We've been texting since (on and off because she's currently in Africa).

Somehow we decided to do a 'tanning contest' (don't ask). The winner will get a massage.

We then beat around the bush.."massage is interesting, isn't there something more interesting?"

This happened 4 minutes ago. I said "Well, no use beating around the bush."

Now I'm waiting for her response which will probably be something like "What do you mean?".

And I will answer with: "Sex."

Let's see how that'll work out.

Edit: Well :D She was surprised. Didn't expect something like that from me.

What's a tanning contest?

Also, how do you win or lose a tanning contest? Does that mean if you win, you get to have sex with her, even though she doesn't want to?

If so, I've got some bad news for you, bro.

What's a tanning contest?

Also, how do you win or lose a tanning contest? Does that mean if you win, you get to have sex with her, even though she doesn't want to?

Pah, don't care about the contest and its rules. Just posted that because otherwise it probably would be a bit confusing on how the topic changed from "happy birthday" to "we should have sex".

But I just realized that tanning is probably the wrong word :D

Edited by drahkon

Pah, don't care about the contest and its rules. Just posted that because otherwise it probably would be a bit confusing on how the topic changed from "happy birthday" to "we should have sex".

Tell her that it's your birthday gift to her. Chicks dig that shit.

Good luck in your endeavours.

If this happens, I shall be doing this as well as Mission Serebii. #MissionDrahkerebii!!!

I think I genuinely confused her. But I also think it might work. I won't start another conversation with her. I will wait until she gets back to Germany, and I will meet her and then we'll see. No use in pushing it further when she's 8000km away.

Going straight for "Hey, you, me, sex?" worked out quite well, though. ::shrug:

Next step: Do this when I am face to face with a lady.

If this happens, I shall be doing this as well as Mission Serebii. #MissionDrahkerebii!!!

Dude... #MissionGerebii

I think I genuinely confused her. But I also think it might work. I won't start another conversation with her. I will wait until she gets back to Germany, and I will meet her and then we'll see. No use in pushing it further when she's 8000km away.

Going straight for "Hey, you, me, sex?" worked out quite well, though. ::shrug:

Next step: Do this when I am face to face with a lady.

Dude... #MissionGerebii

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!

IT'S PIKACHU!!!

'It's Koffing!'

DAMNITTT!

IT'S PIKACHU!!!

'It's Koffing!'

DAMNITTT!

That was my favourite YouTube video of that year. So short but made me laugh so much!

Well I have officially given up. Nobody ever responds to me on dating sites, my social anxiety goes crazy in real life. I'm just destined to create Skynet

Read this.