NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Urrrrgh, for some reason the ex is all up in my head again...

Everything was going well, wasn't really thinking about her, wasn't really angry any more,was doing okay(ish) and getting on with my life. I think the stress of moving house has got to me, this coupled with the fact that every time I now get the train into town I run the risk of seeing her (she works at the station) in person for the first time since everything blew up.

Just thinking about everything makes me feel sick :/

Aww @Eddage! Man hugs and beer for you! :D

Things will get better, mate. Right now, it doesn't look like it but I can assure you that one day, probably very soon, you'll feel okay and happy and you'll find someone better!

Ask and you shall receive!

Badly.

Original if you want it.

Why would i want the original?!

This is how I imagine the N-E meet ups go (5.29 onwards)

blink.gif

Yours is still there, it's just been....improved.

Lesbian author Norah Vincent spent eighteen months disguised as a man, which included dating women (well, I guess she was already doing that before, but anyway). I especially liked this part:

Dating women as a man was a lesson in female power, and it made me, of all things, into a momentary misogynist… I disliked their superiority, their accusatory smiles, their entitlement to choose or dash me with a finger-tip, an execution so lazy, so effortless, it made the defeats and even the successes unbearably humiliating.

It reminded me of the frustration sometimes expressed in this thread, as well as the discussion in the Anita Sarkeesian thread. :p

Edited by Magnus

This is how I imagine the N-E meet ups go (5.29 onwards)

Pretty much. More dick drawings though.

At 0:19:14.

Pfft, do you think someone who looks like me has to worry about getting frustrated by women? ;)

It's true, I have a huge penis.

Don't ask Supergrunch how he knows.

Urrrrgh, for some reason the ex is all up in my head again...

Everything was going well, wasn't really thinking about her, wasn't really angry any more,was doing okay(ish) and getting on with my life. I think the stress of moving house has got to me, this coupled with the fact that every time I now get the train into town I run the risk of seeing her (she works at the station) in person for the first time since everything blew up.

Just thinking about everything makes me feel sick :/

So on Friday she was working at the station, on the ticket barrier and because I had to go back home and pick up my dad's birthday present I got to walk past her three times. Gave her a bit of an evil glance first time then just completely blanked her the others.

The thing is though, after seeing her I've realised that I'm not really all that angry any more, which I suppose is a good thing. The trouble is despite what she did I still felt guilty for just completely ignoring her, even though I know I shouldn't. I guess I'm just too nice a person :heh:

At 0:19:14.

Oh man, two weeks cannot come soon enough! :bouncy:

I'm gonna pre-draw my dicks.

(I'm not)

Urgh. Why do I always crush on the wrong guy who is impossible to have?

Fuckin gayness. *shakes angry fist

Urgh. Why do I always crush on the wrong guy who is impossible to have?

Fuckin gayness. *shakes angry fist

It's ok man, I just have that effect on a lot of people.

It's ok man, I just have that effect on a lot of people.

Well know you now how I feel Rummy. Balls in your court. :heh:

Let's go on a date!

Rest of thread: it really is as simple as that.

I think you should try this:

Gay author Aneres Van Starmie spent eighteen months disguised as a woman, which included dating men (well, I guess he was already doing that before, but anyway).

Update from me......

Proper couple now :) and we randomly decided to book a holiday away together in October which also happens to be over my 30th. This kinda thing should be making me nervous and scared as we have only known each other 5 months? but complete opposite. It feels so right and we are so happy right now.

8 months ago I was a depressive mess and hated all females but now I am happier than I have ever been in life. Just goes to show that the old 6 year relationship probably wasn't right and the she-devil done me a favour breaking up with me cos I would never have met my new Girlfriend and be as happy as I am. :D

That's awesome, @Platty

Really happy for you :)

Tomorrow the girl I want to ask out will be back from the festival.

Will put my plan into action either tomorrow or the day after.

Still hate the fact that I have to do this via Facebook, but it's better than nothing. (: