NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I assume me saying "I'm the Pokémon Master" won't work in this context, then? :p

Tell them you're a Vet or something. :p Or that you run some kind of animal magazine. Chicks will dig that!

Why not just go crazy for one night and make up an elaborate story that is far-fetched? HA! Farfetch'd. This shit writes itself.

I assume me saying "I'm the Pokémon Master" won't work in this context, then? :p

"You run Bulbapedia?!" :love:

Why not just go crazy for one night and make up an elaborate story that is far-fetched? HA! Farfetch'd. This shit writes itself.

This cracked me up like you wouldn't believe. Which is probably a clue for me to go to bed. :heh:

This weekend I've been approaching girls in the clubs with the line "Hi, I'm Charlie" and offering my hand.

Instant chat. Worked really well

Was that because you didn't have a friend who could say: "Haaaaaaaaave ya met Charlie?"

Just so you know, in my head it was said with this tone:

I used to purposely do that when playing. Although my tag team was Daisy and Baby Weegee.

This cracked me up like you wouldn't believe. Which is probably a clue for me to go to bed. :heh:

Did you end up Weezing?

:blank:

Was that because you didn't have a friend who could say: "Haaaaaaaaave ya met Charlie?"

We've done that before with mixed results.

I can seriously imagine you getting super offended and blowing your chance to get laid if you told a (Pokémon-loving) girl that you ran the biggest Pokémon website in the world and she thought you meant Bulbapedia. :p

Edited by Magnus

Met this really cool guy and we were getting along fantastically. Pity he has a girlfriend.

I can seriously imagine you getting super offended and blowing your chance to get laid if you told a (Pokémon-loving) girl that you ran the biggest Pokémon website in the world and she thought you meant Bulbapedia. :p

Damn straight.

Damn straight.

At first I thought this was in response to Diageo's post. Would have been so much better.

I can seriously imagine you getting super offended and blowing your load

I can't be the only one that read that, right?

Not even Serebii believes he's going to be blowing any loads any time soon. :p

Not even Serebii believes he's going to be blowing any loads any time soon. :p

Hey, they may announce more Pokémon soon. You never know!

So I went into the shop where Shopgirl is and couldn't find her. I was walking around the aisles when I did find her. I was about to try and talk to her when I said the most stupid thing ever!

"Excuse me, do you know where the DVDs are?"

She then went on to point on her left and right there were the DVDs. I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU! URGH! :(

So I went into the shop where Shopgirl is and couldn't find her. I was walking around the aisles when I did find her. I was about to try and talk to her when I said the most stupid thing ever!

She then went on to point on her left and right there were the DVDs. I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU! URGH! :(

'Do you know where the DVDs are?' is a fairly closed question in that situation; you could have followed up asking for a recommendation for something - got a conversation going. Of course, this isn't helpful now.

"What would you recommend?"

Stop stealing my moves Charlie! :p

"FALCON...recommend me a movie."

Damn straight.

Eh, a few of my work colleagues had a shit fit when they realised I know you from here.

I'm not sure why, but given one of them was a ladeee, you might as well try it :laughing:.