NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Don't worry buddy, I'm still here to depress everyone :p

Don't be depressed.

Even from here I can detect

the growl of an erotic beast

curled inside your chest,

howls and screams unreleased

for the satisfaction of other flesh

stalking with rising blood

in youth's hot sunlight,

dewed grasses beckoning

for thrills of frenzies

becoming of the expected revelation

of your calling -

self denial is others' lament

your confidence will be freedom

for all bloody beasts.

Edited by gaggle64

That's awesome Animal and Jay! Good times are ahead :grin:

I'll add a little happiness too. Taking the girlfriend to Bath for the weekend as a birthday treat. I really hope she likes it.

Bah I think I really need to kick mr soul mate to the kerb. He's doing me no good mentally even with the positive connection we have. Its just getting the courage to cut ties.... :(

If you're having trouble, just remember that there's no such thing as a soul mate ;)

^ soul mates do not exist.. It's just a bullshit term someone made up in a vain attempt to explain why he/she was with someone they shouldn't be.

Well you two both seem to be sarcastic and a bit passive aggressive.

Maybe you're soul mates.

^ soul mates do not exist.. It's just a bullshit term someone made up in a vain attempt to explain why he/she was with someone they shouldn't be.

But love can happen in the weirdest forms, with no logical explanation. For example, I once fell in love with a pair of shoes.

We were sole mates.

Moogle, put yourself in my shoes. I get walked all over like this constantly. I just put my best foot forward and can usually get through it.

Moogle, put yourself in my shoes.

But I'm much more straight-laced than you.

Although I don't know why the heel they have to be so hostile. I'm surprised they haven't tried to boot us off the forum.

So I just ruined anti-valentines day.

Pub last night, professed my interest to Hot Girl. She replied by kissing me. I still can't believe it all happened! She stayed at mine. We were like teenagers! Hugged all night. Now tomorrow is an Official Date. We're going to take it slow and see where it goes... but my god the GRIN IS BACK FOR MORE HIGH-FIVES GUYZ! SOMEBODY DOESN'T DISLIKE ME!!

^ D'aww, that's like the cutest. Good luck Jay :D.

I like a guy at work, apparently those feelings are mutual.

Dammit all.

I was grinning for you reading that Jay!

Get in there!! :grin:

Update from me.

Not heard anything from date guy. Similarly I haven't contacted him and found myself forgetting the date happened until earlier today when I was like 'oh shit yeah' haha. So that's that.

Anyway, been chatting to a different guy who is currently at uni in Manchester and he's a bit of a treat.

He's 2 years younger than me (22) which normally bothers me as I prefer guys slightly older than me. Anyway he definitely has his head screwed on, we've been chatting all weekend and he asked if we could meet up.

I don't work Wednesday's so I have suggested going to Chester Zoo as he's never been :o and I think the zoo is a perfect place to go to get to know someone - and the bat cave provides the perfect placement for a cheeky grope. I jest :laughing:

So we'll see what happens there!

I'll be sure to keep you posted as always!

^ D'aww, that's like the cutest. Good luck Jay :D.

I like a guy at work, apparently those feelings are mutual.

Dammit all.

I bet every single person on this forum really feels for you, how hard it must be to like someone and they like you back as well :p

attvtbarfa.tif&wid=370&cvt=jpeg

I really want that shirt...

Joking aside, happy for you my hairy friend :)

I bet every single person on this forum really feels for you, how hard it must be to like someone and they like you back as well :p

I'm experiencing first world guilt over the whole situation.

In the past few months I've become quite private with a lot of happenings in my life as I've felt them becoming too personal to share openly. I'm trying to not become too closed off, however.

Since November I've been in contact with one guy. We've mostly chatted but we have met several time, of course. It's involved coffee, strolling, drinking together etc. but not in a greatly romantic way. He's an OK guy, quite handsome and quiet (which I really like :p ). I've always been lukewarm toward him as our chemistry isn't electric, it's fine. I recently decided to add him on Facebook as I prefer to hold off people having that information on me for a while.

Turns out he's one of those irritating posts-every-couple-of-hours about nothing. After creeping a bit ( ;) ) he likes to show off his wealth etc. [he bought 2 iPhones to have a different colour]. I've also got a really immature vibe now. We're the same age however he's still in school and I'm in my 2nd year of college which is strange as I've never kissed anyone else remotely younger than me. So,

Does an online persona show one's true negative personality? And is this reason enough to move on?

Pub last night, professed my interest to Hot Girl. She replied by kissing me. I still can't believe it all happened! She stayed at mine. We were like teenagers! Hugged all night. Now tomorrow is an Official Date. We're going to take it slow and see where it goes... but my god the GRIN IS BACK FOR MORE HIGH-FIVES GUYZ! SOMEBODY DOESN'T DISLIKE ME!!

YES! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, MATE! WELL BLOODY DONE! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I'm so happy for you! :D

======

Urrrrgh, guyyyyys :D.....Just.....ugh.....just yes!....The distance gets to me a bit because I just wished she was here right now but guys....just yes! :D

had a great date-day (lunch, show, dinner, movie - with friends), however I've either tapped into the crazy or ruined it all :( A friend earlier had told me that something had happened to him earlier -- something really awful and maybe embarassing that he didn't want to talk about. He's been going through a rough time recently so I didn't probe too much. When it came to goodbyes and goodnights after the movie (django is fucking long! 11pm it finished) Hot Girl pulled me aside while others walked off and we kissed and cuddled and promised to see each other tomorrow and she went home. I rushed off to catch up with my troubled friend to see how he was.

10 mins later I text HG asking if she got home alright.

20 mins later she texts me saying "yes if case you were wondering even though I walked home alone at half 11 I did get home safe. Thanks."

... Now... fuck. I read this on the bus home, utterly unable to unmake the mistake -- a definite mistake not even offering to walk the girl home. The logic being that she didn't live that far away, that she frequently went home alone from mutual friend's house later than this... and that I've not had to even think about walking anyone home for months, if not years. So I reply and aplologise profusely, saying I'll walk her home next time, and her reply was "no thanks" -- no other word since.

So -- mined into the madness or massive mistake? I texted mutual friend who proceeded to tell me I'd "forgotten something else" and I've been wracking my brain ever since, and there's absolutely nothing I can think of. As I said, when we said goodbye we made out and were All Good, so how can I have done something else wrong?

It's funny, as I was just telling someone about the often-confused systems of karma, how it can also be a sort of universal balance (or personal balance) where a good thing happens, so something bad must happen to balance it out. Then after all the good so far, this happens.

A part of me is just standing back, sturmudgeoned, nodding slowly with approval at my ability to have such Dawson's Creek level drama in such a short space of time. I don't think the start of relationships can be greyscale. Can they?

Fingers crossed I get some sort of resolution, or at the least understanding tomorrow. I thought I deserved to be happy, I really did. I started to believe it, too. And now I'm all emo and it's like the elastic band on a crossbow had been pulled past content, satisfied, happy, gleeful, and briefly rested on ecstatic before the pin dropped and the band snapped and I'm here quivering in zero cool all over again! I can, at the same time, be lolling inside about it... but still. Fuck me, right?