NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

In November I met this cool girl, started seeing her. Was pretty serious.

In December I met a cooler girl, started seeing her (after ending things with the first girl). It's pretty serious.

In January (Saturday just there) I met an even cooler girl. She happens to be great friends with my flatmate (that's how I met her). I want her.

Obstacles include I'm currently seeing someone, she lives frickin' miles away and she's friends with my flatmate so if it goes tits up things could get awkward. I'm going to do the mature thing and not seduce her.

good luck keeping her out of your mind ;)

good luck keeping her out of your mind ;)

I was telling myself last night that I only want her because I can't have her.

Anyway, if you excuse me, I need to check again if she's on Facebook Chat so I can stare at her name.

I was telling myself last night that I only want her because I can't have her.

Anyway, if you excuse me, I need to check again if she's on Facebook Chat so I can stare at her name.

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one doing that atm :yay:

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one doing that atm :yay:

Tbh I think it's pretty common. I was actually only joking as I have done that in the past. Haven't this time round.

Dating websites.

So I've seen in this thread that a few of you use them. Never been on one myself but thinking about signing up. What are the best ones to use in your opinion? I don't think I'm quite ready to sign up just yet as my break up is still very fresh. Need to be single for a bit but I'm up for giving online dating a go at some point.

I was trying really hard to distract myself from studying from exams so I joined Grindr. Anyone here have any experiences to share from it?

I have looked at it a few times, just for a laugh really and to see if I knew anyone on it. Never put up a picture or messaged anyone on it though haha, I'd be too mortified. :woops:

Message Diego a compliment and he'll be putty in your hands.

He won't sleep with you, though.

Dating websites.

So I've seen in this thread that a few of you use them. Never been on one myself but thinking about signing up. What are the best ones to use in your opinion? I don't think I'm quite ready to sign up just yet as my break up is still very fresh. Need to be single for a bit but I'm up for giving online dating a go at some point.

Are you living in London or Ireland now? I like the concept of http://www.doingsomething.co.uk but never wanted to date so not actually used :heh:

Are you living in London or Ireland now? I like the concept of http://www.doingsomething.co.uk but never wanted to date so not actually used :heh:

Still between Northern Ireland and London at the minute but will be back in London fully after April I think.

That website is actually a really good concept. Added to the list :)

Dating websites.

POF is full of skanks and knobs, but i found OKC to be marginally better (but also has its fair share of time wasters). Not tried any that you have to pay for, I imagine they might be a little better, if only because the idiots can't be bothered to pay.

I have a date tomorrow. :heh:

I haven't posted here much as I've been single for ages and also date-less so had nothing to report.

I met the guy from POF. He's quite local (he actually lives right by where I play tennis) and we're meeting for a drink tomorrow night. Not sure how I feel about it tbh as it's been so damn long since I've had a date (even though it is casual) that I am kinda neutral on the whole thing!

Most people would be excited or nervous ha, but I'm just not that arsed. That's probably not a good sign right?! Haha.

Of course, I will make an effort and not give off this cant be arsed impression ha, but I think I'm just passed the hype when it comes to dating. He seems like a nice guy though and we have a lot in common as we exchanged loads of messages before agreeing to meet up, so that's something!

Wish me luck fellow daters. : peace:

Edited by Aneres11
dreadful spelling

Dating websites.

POF is full of skanks and knobs, but i found OKC to be marginally better (but also has its fair share of time wasters). Not tried any that you have to pay for, I imagine they might be a little better, if only because the idiots can't be bothered to pay.

OKCupid is way better than Plenty of Fish. POF really does have a lot of skanks on it. I've had offers to sleep with some of them (which I wouldn't...not in a million years...) but I turned them down. I don't think I could ever have a one-night stand unless I knew them and by that, I mean like with a mate or something but then, is that really a one-night stand?

But yeah, go on OKCupid. Right now, I'm speaking to a girl on there and she's totally awesome. You don't really have to date them, just talk to them for a bit if that's all you need right now. Just put those flirting skills into practice so you never lose them, haha.

I have a date tomorrow. :heh:

I haven't posted here much as I've been single for ages and also date-less so had nothing to report.

I met the guy from POF. He's quite local (he actually lives right by where I play tennis) and we're meeting for a drink tomorrow night. Not sure how I feel about it tbh as it's been so damn long since I've had a date (even though it is casual) that I am kinda neutral on the whole thing!

Most people would be excited or nervous ha, but I'm just not that arsed. That's probably not a good sign right?! Haha.

Of course, I will make an effort and not give off this cant be arsed impression ha, but I think I'm just passed the hype when it comes to dating. He seems like a nice guy though and we have a lot in common as we exchanged loads of messages before agreeing to meet up, so that's something!

Wish me look fellow daters. : peace:

Good for you! Good luck! :D

You should feel okay with it, just have some fun! I kind of think not being arsed is a great sign. Either way, however it ends, it seems like you have a new friend so it'll be a win-win for you! If you're excited or nervous, you may not be yourself and might get over-nervous or over-excited.

Pfft, OkCupid and POF both suck :p

They don't. You just totally need to find someone who's obsessed over Pokèmon, haha. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of girls who love Pokèmon and would totally want to ride you because you own, like, the biggest Pokèmon site ever!

Don't you have groupies on your site? ;)

Thanks guys! I will report back later.

And oh my life can we just check out that abysmal spelling / grammar error in my original post?!

"Wish me LOOK" ::shrug:

I apologise haha. I blame the late time :laughing:

They don't. You just totally need to find someone who's obsessed over Pokèmon, haha. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of girls who love Pokèmon and would totally want to ride you because you own, like, the biggest Pokèmon site ever!

Don't you have groupies on your site? ;)

I'd not start anything with anyone who visited my site. It'd risk destroying their view of the site when they find out I'm a boring old git :p

I'd not start anything with anyone who visited my site. It'd risk destroying their view of the site when they find out I'm a boring old git :p

I would imagine that it would also be difficult finding a female, legal-aged member of the site.

I would imagine that it would also be difficult finding a female, legal-aged member of the site.

Funny. According to my site's Facebook statistics and the forum statistics, the average (modal and mean) age is 16-25 on the site

Although anyone under the age of 14 has to lie to sign up for the forum or Facebook.

Funny. According to my site's Facebook statistics and the forum statistics, the average (modal and mean) age is 16-25 on the site

Dude, they love Pokèmon. You love Pokèmon and own the largest Pokèmon site...I'm pretty sure you both would be able to talk each other's arses off about Pokèmon. Use the power, dude. Use it!

But seriously, I don't think they'd be bored of you whatsoever and I doubt they would stop visiting the site if they did (which I don't think they would find you boring). Why not just give it a shot? You never know! ;)

Just say: "Hey ladies, who wants to see my Onyx?! :awesome:"

Dude, they love Pokèmon. You love Pokèmon and own the largest Pokèmon site...I'm pretty sure you both would be able to talk each other's arses off about Pokèmon. Use the power, dude. Use it!

But seriously, I don't think they'd be bored of you whatsoever and I doubt they would stop visiting the site if they did (which I don't think they would find you boring). Why not just give it a shot? You never know! ;)

Just say: "Hey ladies, who wants to see my Onyx?! :awesome:"

Na, I'll pass. Too risky.

Besides, as I've said, focus has shifted this year. Focusing on site and work

Thanks guys! I will report back later.

And oh my life can we just check out that abysmal spelling / grammar error in my original post?!

"Wish me LOOK" ::shrug:

I apologise haha. I blame the late time :laughing:

Godspeed, buddy :)

I was up 'til 4am watching a movie at mine, while this girl was also watching teh same movie at hers. We talked via facebook the whole time and she wants to do a movie night again. I think she doesn't dislike me! Woo!