NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Agreeing with a lot of what people have said. All the girls that I know who have been out with, and stayed with guys who have cheated are usually of a younger age (17-20) and wanting a bit of drama. Best stay away from them. Infact, why are these 'nice guys' even attracted to these girls in the first place. Maybe for their own drama and self pity?

On a side note. I won a tin of Quality Streets at my school raffle. Sibce found out that all the chocolates I love, Dan hates... and visa versa. Well played okcupid, well played.

Usually cos the girl is a hottie.

That's about it.

I've been seeing my gf alot lately, and while i think she's amazing i'm kinda missing just having some alone time. It's rough going to work then driving to hers, doing stuff with her and her mates, then driving her home and then getting myself home as well most days. I'm absolutely shattered. I would love a night just to be by myself and do nothing. Is that bad? I'm fairly sure if i say this she will get the wrong idea. Girls ::shrug:

Sounds like you see her too much if you're feeling like that. Does she ever do stuff with you and your mates? It's best to see a woman two or three times a week, then spending your other free time seeing your mates/chilling by yourself/masturbating furiously, whatever.

If you do see her every night and you don't really want to, then your relationship will inevitably suffer. If she's cool, she'll understand and who knows, she may even want time to herself as well.

Sounds like you see her too much if you're feeling like that. Does she ever do stuff with you and your mates? It's best to see a woman two or three times a week, then spending your other free time seeing your mates/chilling by yourself/masturbating furiously, whatever.

If you do see her every night and you don't really want to, then your relationship will inevitably suffer. If she's cool, she'll understand and who knows, she may even want time to herself as well.

This is really important. Everyone needs alone time or at least time away from one person.

Also you need to keep on seeing your mates. You don't want to be that guy who when he gets a girlfriend he patches all his mates.

Been struggling last few days with it being Christmas and all. Feel very lost and alone and definitely do not feel in the Christmas mood.

I also hate facebook, it's now a major part of breaking up with someone due to all the linked family and friends and photos. GAAAHHHHH

I, too, am joining the 7-year-itch club. I have to hasten to add the "on and off" tag to that, for it's not been straight-forward. She's been keeping me at arm's length for months now, thinking I'd break it off. It's actually her inaction and non-commital approach that has pushed me into the decision.

I feel the same as I have done for months now. Grievously aggrieved. And now the gavel has sounded! As I said to a friend, I'd love to say I'm going to be playing the field now, but I can't see the field and my horse is too ill to get me there, so I'll lament and stew in my vegetating waters.

Still, a rather grand excuse to drink to excess tomorrow night, eh?

I, too, am joining the 7-year-itch club. I have to hasten to add the "on and off" tag to that, for it's not been straight-forward. She's been keeping me at arm's length for months now, thinking I'd break it off. It's actually her inaction and non-commital approach that has pushed me into the decision.

I feel the same as I have done for months now. Grievously aggrieved. And now the gavel has sounded! As I said to a friend, I'd love to say I'm going to be playing the field now, but I can't see the field and my horse is too ill to get me there, so I'll lament and stew in my vegetating waters.

Still, a rather grand excuse to drink to excess tomorrow night, eh?

Sorry to hear that, Jay. But, it sounds like it was inevitable. Take some time out, chill, do the things you like, then see if the field is in sight. ;)

2013: The year N-E males fight back.

Jay's back on the market? That's more competition for Serebii, nooooooooooooo!

Joking aside, sorry to hear that pal.

We could organise a one-off BlindDate, like the old tv show. Ashley could play Cilla Black. (I heard he does a good impression).

Contestants would be Jay, Platty and Serebii.

I'm lolling at the idea in my head.

We could organise a one-off BlindDate, like the old tv show. Ashley could play Cilla Black. (I heard he does a good impression).

Contestants would be Jay, Platty and Serebii.

I'm lolling at the idea in my head.

Now this I would support. Brilliant.

I'm actually pretty bad at impressions, but I'd still do it.

And ReZ could host Stars in their Eyes.

Awk, sorry to hear about running aground J. Don't worry about playing the field though, a fella like you can afford to go straight to the produce section, I think.

2013: The year N-E males fight back.

And that kids is how your Uncle Flinky accidentally spent his New Year with some men's rights activists.

Oh guys, I'm sorry to hear things are going a bit pear shaped! :(

My first woe is, why do people who are in relationships and have housemates assume that they can bring the partner round for as long as they wish and hand over the keys to the house?

This isn't currently happening to me - thankfully, but surely this can get you into all sorts of trouble with landlords and the council, I feel for my poor friend right now, I'd be fuming if I found out someone had access to keys to my/our place without my consent.

Any thoughts? I mean, its one thing to have the couple together on the weekends or whatever, you've got to see your other half some time - right?! But to hand over the keys and for the partner to just hang out when the guy isn't there seems a bit much to me..

My first woe is, why do people who are in relationships and have housemates assume that they can bring the partner round for as long as they wish and hand over the keys to the house?

This isn't currently happening to me - thankfully, but surely this can get you into all sorts of trouble with landlords and the council, I feel for my poor friend right now, I'd be fuming if I found out someone had access to keys to my/our place without my consent.

Any thoughts? I mean, its one thing to have the couple together on the weekends or whatever, you've got to see your other half some time - right?! But to hand over the keys and for the partner to just hang out when the guy isn't there seems a bit much to me..

That's why a housemate agreement should be drawn up. When I get my house, I'll be renting a couple of rooms to friends and they'd all have to sign the agreement

I can see why it seems a bit much but I don't think that would really bother me at all. If the housemate were to say that they had given a set of keys to their boy/girlfriend beforehand that's fine, but I dunno -- I have housemates who can be quite picky when it comes to me bringing friends over so I'm sensitive about this topic :p

Probably because most people don't see it as a problem. What's so bad about the partner being there? When I used to live with my friends, they'd visit, some daily and it never bothered me.. I enjoyed having them round, was a great atmosphere. People should live by themselves if they get too annoyed by other people easily, or live with other people of the same understanding.

Probably because most people don't see it as a problem. What's so bad about the partner being there? When I used to live with my friends, they'd visit, some daily and it never bothered me.. I enjoyed having them round, was a great atmosphere. People should live by themselves if they get too annoyed by other people easily, or live with other people of the same understanding.

It's more of the trust issue. Essentially it's you trust your housemate, but do you trust their partner du jour? What if things go pear-shaped. They could go in and trash the place

Urgh. Surrounded by couples. Both my housemates have had their partners living here for the last few weeks (in fairness, one of them has his girlfriend over from Russia). I've not got a problem with the individuals or the fact, just bore of being surrounded by couples. Feel like taking away the TV, Wii U and PS3 (i.e. my stuff) as a joke, but can't be bothered (and I should really be doing some animation anyway).

Basically, couples are the worst and I'm procrastinating.

Urgh. Surrounded by couples. Both my housemates have had their partners living here for the last few weeks (in fairness, one of them has his girlfriend over from Russia). I've not got a problem with the individuals or the fact, just bore of being surrounded by couples. Feel like taking away the TV, Wii U and PS3 (i.e. my stuff) as a joke, but can't be bothered (and I should really be doing some animation anyway).

Basically, couples are the worst and I'm procrastinating.

I agree with this sentiment and you should take the consoles. Couples suck

I'm with you Ashley. I'm the only one out of the 9 of my close friends who is now single. The rest are either married, have kids or live together.

I'm that fucking gooseberry now and it's a horrible feeling.

My ex-girlfriend snuck 3 presents into my bag at the new year's party and then left. She tried to give me them earlier and I told her I didn't want them and that she should return them. But she insisted that she didn't have the receipts and couldn't, and that I should take them.

So what do you people think? Should I keep the presents?

If you don't want them and she won't take them back, donate them.

I'm that fucking gooseberry now and it's a horrible feeling.

With enough heat and the right amount of sugar, gooseberry's make the sweetest wine.

My ex-girlfriend snuck 3 presents into my bag at the new year's party and then left. She tried to give me them earlier and I told her I didn't want them and that she should return them. But she insisted that she didn't have the receipts and couldn't, and that I should take them.

So what do you people think? Should I keep the presents?

If you don't want them and she won't take them back, donate them.

Have I ever told you about the Ellmeister Charity Foundation?