NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Ended up chatting with an ex over the, first time in a long time we've spoken. Feelings were mutual, i wasn't considering at all with going back out with her, even though she seemed to be giving signals towards that route.

Thought i'd add that, in other news. Nothing new in the world of me in the form of a relationship with a female (as of yet)

Please Serebii my baby, Serebii.

But no talking. If you mention Nintendo I will cut your penis off.

Thought i'd add that, in other news. Nothing new in the world of me in the form of a relationship with a female (as of yet)

The way you phrased that makes it sound like you've been experimenting with men lately. Tell us more!

This topic title makes me sad

It's been changed now. Sorry, I just had that song in my head.

You should totally use that line though.

@Serebii If it helps, my last message on OKCupid was on the 7th September.

It does. Thanks :p

Taking a break from the dating sites for a couple of weeks now. Got lots of work to do. Will just jump back in around Christmas and if nothing happens by the end of January, totally give up.

To be fair, i joined OKC back in September i think it was, and only just now have a proper girlfriend from it. So hang in there, it's just a numbers game.

I know this is not a loneliness point as such but I'm having some housemate troubles at the moment that honestly make me feel like living alone.

I think you've misinterpreted the "alone" part of the thread title.

This is the relationship thread.

I think you've misinterpreted the "alone" part of the thread title.

This is the relationship thread.

It actually took me a while that this was the relationship. I've been busy over the past few days and haven't been online much and thought than old thread had been revived or something.

I think the whole finding common ground approach in a message on a dating website is so standard that it is actually not a way to make yourself stand out.

Could you guys give me an idea what your template message on the sites are like? I'm quite interested to know.

@Ashley I think the thread title is way too positive. How about "The thread of utter desperation and hopeless dreams of partnership that shall be crushed under the stupid ugliness of your disgusting faces and horrible personalities"?

Could you guys give me an idea what your template message on the sites are like? I'm quite interested to know.

Hello, [her name]

I see that you like [thing]. I like [thing] too!

You have (a) pretty [body part]. I hope that we can go for [activity] together sometime.

Best regards, [my name]

Just send it like that.

Hello, [her name]

I see that you like [thing]. I like [thing] too!

You have (a) pretty [body part]. I hope that we can go for [activity] together sometime.

Best regards, [my name]

Just send it like that.

Oh god...how many body parts have you harvested? Do we need to get the police involved? :p

I think the whole finding common ground approach in a message on a dating website is so standard that it is actually not a way to make yourself stand out.

Just send a photo of your cock.

Unless you have a really small cock.

Don't send a photo of your cock.

I have arrived to break the thread title!

My fiancé is coming in less than a week! This time, I have money to take him to nice restaurants and buy stuff for him :D Coincidentally he'll be here for my MSc graduation, which he's really happy about (I am apparently over graduations, but I got a nice vintage paisley dress for it).

Just send a photo of your cock.

Unless you have a really small cock.

Don't send a photo of your cock.

So to sum up, Elliot don't send any phallus photos.

So to sum up, Elliot don't send any phallus photos.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Elliot don't send any of the ones Ashley gave you either.

I have nothing to complain about. Since I got to Tokyo I've been out with a fair few girls, all of them very nice. Girl I went out with last night was super cute, really nice and not crazy - at least it didn't seem so. Was a little awkward as the first place we went to one of the girls I dated last time I was here was in the same place. Seriously, I have no idea how that manages to happen. Luckily she didn't notice me and nothing came of it.

Going to see her again on Monday and rather looking forward to it.

I have nothing to complain about. Since I got to Tokyo I've been out with a fair few girls' date=' all of them very nice. Girl I went out with last night was super cute, really nice and not crazy - at least it didn't seem so. Was a little awkward as the first place we went to one of the girls I dated last time I was here was in the same place. Seriously, I have no idea how that manages to happen. Luckily she didn't notice me and nothing came of it.

Going to see her again on Monday and rather looking forward to it.[/quote']

I may ban you out of jealousy for how awesome you life is :heh:

(I know you worked hard to get where you are, I'm just a bitter, bitter man)

Please don't ban me, I like this place. If you had to deal with some of the idiocy I do then you wouldn't think my life is very awesome.

Please don't ban me' date=' I like this place. If you had to deal with some of the idiocy I do then you wouldn't think my life is very awesome.[/quote']

I work in higher education. Idiocy is our bread and butter (and I'm not talking about the students).

@Ashley I think the thread title is way too positive. How about "The thread of utter desperation and hopeless dreams of partnership that shall be crushed under the stupid ugliness of your disgusting faces and horrible personalities"?

The title is an empath! We need more happy stories (eddie and will have started the ball rolling) for the title to change :P

The title is an empath! We need more happy stories (eddie and will have started the ball rolling) for the title to change :P

Who says we have to make it more positive? I mean if we just complain enough, we can surely make it worse, eh?