NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Really. The other week when I was browsing people that looked interesting, quite often my reaction was...

"Oh come on!... What's with all the cats people?" :p

Just seen a profile from someone who likes Firefly and similar shows. I was about to message her when I saw.

What a pity.

Haha, the pitfalls of online dating, too much information : D "Hmm, let's see...oh lord, she's 171cms tall, damnit. Was so looking forward to finding someone of 170cm exactly...I mean 170½cm would still have been so-so, but 171cm? No, definitely too tall for my taste..."

Not surprisingly, Weird Al has just the song for the occasion:

That's how I imagine Bob when he's playing Xpert 11.

Caught in the act!

I thought it was relevant and makes me laugh every time I see it. :heh:

Yeah..too much info means too much choosing/not choosing based on silly things. RE: Dating anyway. For hook-up only things, it's a different thing, I think specifics are ok/make sense in that regard. But looking for people to go on dates with, you have to be more open-minded to stuff. Couples in real life are very rarely just two versions of the same person, sharing all the same interests...what makes a relationship interesting I guess is learning about what makes the other tick. Yes, having something to talk about in common is important, but you don't have to share the exact same taste in everything - and maybe if you see something that doesn't appeal at first like "Likes dogs, hates cats", might not matter if you end up caring about someone.

It's more the fact that she's gone out of her way to put "hates cats". It can be left at just "likes dogs".

It's a good point, and I think this is what makes it harder for the men as the girls get so many replies and attention they really do start being choosy based on the smaller things like cats or whatever. It sucks really.

Little update, the girl I've seen a few times has gone on hols with her ex, something they planned whilst still together but remained friends and decided not to waste it. I really hope they don't rekindle! Nothing I can do about it though :sad:

How long ago did they plan this holiday? It seems as if she has jumped into to dating again a little too soon after splitting up with him. Unless they booked the holiday ages in advance.

How long ago did they plan this holiday? It seems as if she has jumped into to dating again a little too soon after splitting up with him. Unless they booked the holiday ages in advance.

I don't know how long ago they booked it to be honest, I believe they broke up earlier in the year but I don't know when exactly. Like I said, ive only met her a few times and I'm not exactly the jealous type anyway so I didn't quiz her about it. She just said they dated on and off for a few years at uni, decided they could never work but stayed good friends. I left it at that. I completely understand to be honest, and no relationship can work without trust so, just gotta see what happens. Guess I've matured a lot over the years!

That truly is very mature of you. The on and off thing would probably worry me a bit personally, but them having apparently decided to end it for good is comforting. Like you say, there's nothing you can do about it either way except trust her. If she turns out not to be trustworthy, she isn't worth it anyway.

Yeah look at this as a great test, and be glad that you go through it now rather than a few years down the line.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Thing is, she joined the dating site so in her mind at least she's looking for someone new, hopefully me! Him on the other hand I don't know, but yeh, nowt I can do so not worth fretting about!

It's more the fact that she's gone out of her way to put "hates cats". It can be left at just "likes dogs".

Maybe...she's allergic to them :)

Naw, I think being specific can be reasonable, in case you're a cat lover who watches cat videos every day and has ten cats and cat crockery and you smell of cats. Then you shouldn't message her...

Paj is right too, she could change her mind or decide that it doesn't matter, too.

My mum was saying the other day that she has absolutely no idea where her ex-husband is or what he's doing with his life. Strange considering they were together for a few years, that she has had no contact with this man who she had agreed to spend the rest of her life with.

Luckily she remarried today and is very happy. This bit is not true.

Date went really well. She was really easy to talk to. Great chat. She was driving so wasn't drinking. I had one pint and decided getting drunk was not a good idea so stuck to the softies. Really good night. :)

Meant to be going out with this girl again on Thursday. Asked her round for dinner and then out to a movie. We had already agreed Thursday but she said that she needs to check when she'll finish work that day. I presume because dinner and movie would mean meeting earlier than usual.

Things are going well, our last date went really well so I don't see why it should be any different on Thursday. :)

Damn, the more I go out with girls the easier it is (Seriously it's so freaking simple) I go with this mindset 'Go for goal' now.

But then I use that mindset with everything in life and it's never gone wrong so far :D

Seems Zoosk is sneaky and you have to pay to receive multiple messages etc.

-_-

Just encountered this. However, I also suspect that there are many face accounts which send two messages on purpose.

The strange thing is, these images seem to be done by Zoosk and not gained from the internet as a search turns up nothing.

Already posted it. There are NO better pictures of me.

I'm getting views...usually one or two a day, but that never proceeds anywhere

Edited by Serebii

I think he wanted to see your whole profile, and not just your profile picture. ;)

He probably wants to make sure that you've written a list of exactly what you're looking for in a girl. That's always a turn-on.

Just encountered this. However, I also suspect that there are many face accounts which send two messages on purpose.

The strange thing is, these images seem to be done by Zoosk and not gained from the internet as a search turns up nothing.

Stop being so picky, Cube, and just date one of the fake girls already.