NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Would it be worth mentioning that I am a manager and director (of different companies), and that I was given a percentage of the company I work for (on my profile)?

I wouldn't to be honest. It sounds like you are trying too hard.

To be honest, a girl wont reply no matter you say unless they like your picture. I'm not exactly experienced at this but i did find that when i took a few minutes to take a good picture i got a lot more responses. In fact girls were saying hi to me first. So yeh, picture first. First messages can just say 'hi how are you' then really. Dont waste your time on them. If they like your pic and your profile, they'll reply.

i did find that when i took a few minutes to take a good picture i got a lot more responses. In fact girls were saying hi to me first.

Same here in regards to the main picture. Although I'd say more than that on the first message. At least a specific question about their profile for them to answer.

The only way such a thing would be possible would be using someone else's photo.

The only way such a thing would be possible would be using someone else's photo.

You want to use mine don't you?

I know, I know, the pussy would come in droves. But you would just be being dishonest.

There are no good pictures of me.

I'm fucked then, and not in the intended way :(

There are no good pictures of me.

I'm fucked then, and not in the intended way :(

Go and take one? Make sure the lighting is good, you are standing up straight, shoulders back and look like you're having fun.

Smiling, no matter what you think, is your most attractive feature. Use it! If someone sees you smiling they think you're having fun and that you are a fun person to be around.

I know, I know, the pussy would come in droves. But you would just be being dishonest.

If I wanted to attract @Ashley, I'd use your photo.

If my experience with on-line dating is anything to go by I don't think being 'good looking' particularly matters to the women. Charlie is right, it's about the smile and projecting your personality.

Oh, and a little tip I learnt - if a woman's profile only shows her face it means she's fat :(

Obviously appearance still matters to men!

8104_10151904990490203_1048198771_n.jpg

Go and take one? Make sure the lighting is good, you are standing up straight, shoulders back and look like you're having fun.

Smiling, no matter what you think, is your most attractive feature. Use it! If someone sees you smiling they think you're having fun and that you are a fun person to be around.

I'm never happy with photos of me

Some chick just messaged me on Ok Cupid. Quite cute. Of course, she's seen that I've looked at her profile now, so I gotta message back, lest she think I'm a douchelord.

What does one say to women on a dating website?

Some chick just messaged me on Ok Cupid. Quite cute. Of course, she's seen that I've looked at her profile now, so I gotta message back, lest she think I'm a douchelord.

I imagine this'll do just fine:

I've got to say, dating sites thus far are fucking lame. Like, spent about 30 minutes cruising for a pretty face.

Edit: Bit harsh. Found one.

If I wanted to attract @Ashley, I'd use your photo.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult...

Let's cut the pretences. Just do me over this table.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult...

I'm not quite sure what it means. Have you been whispering your secret affections for me to Cube?

I'm a bit late, but re: the gamer thing - be careful what you wish for. The bf and I both game, but each of us plays games that the other refuses to touch :p He plays anime games which I can't stand, and he doesn't like the RTS games I play...not that it gets in the way much, but yeah. Just adding a dose of awkwardness to the thread! :D

My greatest fear is dating someone who thinks it'd be totally awesome if we could play World of Warcraft together and then either have to feel guilty when they're forced to play it without me or spend most of my gaming time playing a boring MMO.

It'd be like dating Gamer Mom.

Serebii is missing a trick by not having a Dating section attached onto his website somewhere.

"Hey..."

"hello!"

"So...I heard you like mudkipz?"

"You had me at "hey"!"

I'm a bit late, but re: the gamer thing - be careful what you wish for. The bf and I both game, but each of us plays games that the other refuses to touch :p He plays anime games which I can't stand, and he doesn't like the RTS games I play...not that it gets in the way much, but yeah. Just adding a dose of awkwardness to the thread! :D

Haha, the smallest things, eh? ; D

- Hey, you're a gamer too, awesome!

- Yeah, been playing on Sony consoles my whole life.

- Sony...?

- Yep, PS3 all the way baby.

- Wait, don't tell you're one of those lame Nintendo fanboys? : o

- Lame? You're the one who's lame, you Gaystation freak! >: (

- Kiddie gamer!

- Phony-ass jerk!

- and so on...

Serebii is just trying to find love and you just keep throwing him curveballs.

I don't care if a girl likes games or not, as long as she doesn't have a problem with me playing them a lot when in the house.

If you are looking for a woman who is *truly* passionate about games, you've just divided your options by at least a hundred.