NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I hope this won't be frowned upon, but please help me out and take this extremely short survey! --> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3PXGTKJ

If you're not currently in a relationship, think of a past relationship when answering.

Look, I'm giving everyone a break from Serebii's troubles, doing N-E a fine service! :p So...please repay the favour ;) (jk, no offense to Serebii.)

Answered for you! :)

Though you need to clarify on the hours online question - I assumed it was per day...?

Answered for you! :)

Though you need to clarify on the hours online question - I assumed it was per day...?

I assumed it was per week. :heh:

Where is the foreveralone option?

You can choose the Imaginary option. It's located at the imaginary coordinates ;)

I assumed it was per week. :heh:

Well 15 hours was classed as zombie. If that was per week then that would be just over 2 hours a day. Hardly excessive, certainly not to warrant zombie. Either that or I'm a member of the living dead (along with the majority of knee I'd imagine).

Feeling proper low today. Fuck women.

My ex 'ended it' with me in the middle of Feb. Not because she doesn't love me anymore (far from it) but because she's travelling up until June and then starting her job in August. Admittedly, the reason why we're not together atm is pretty much my fault. Once she left for South America, I'm not sure why but I went through a bit of a bad spell, though I'm guessing it was mainly due to exam stress and not really enjoying University. Everytime we spoke on the phone I was clearly down and no fun to talk to and without realising, I was basically making her feel guilty for having the time of her life over there. It got to a point where she just said she needed space away from me, so she could enjoy herself and so I could sort myself out, which I have.

I spoke to her 2 weeks ago over skype for the first time since she ended it and when I questioned whether she still loved me she basically burst into tears and said she couldn't stand the thought of being with someone else, but also said she needs to do some serious thinking as I'll be working in Nottingham as of July and she'll be in London from August and it'd be so difficult to make it work. She's in England in 10 days time before jetting off to India and Dubai and I'm dreading talking to her again incase she's moved on/decided not to try and work it out between us.

I guess the issue that's bugging me is that we've never broken up because we don't click together or we don't trust each other (or one of those reasons); it's been due to different circumstances that we find ourselves in and I'm finding it very difficult to just put her to the back of my mind. Infact, I've spent the last 3-4 days constantly thinking about her...I really do love her. Hell, if we were still together in 2-3 years I would definitely consider making it serious.

Eugh. Why does life keep on complicating things. What a bad few days :(

Here's a pic of me and her a few days before she went travelling, trying to hold back laughter. Always put a smile on my face, she does. Always.

386424_10150402056596116_504021115_8708890_1786261999_n.jpg

Sorry to hear that, man. On the plus side, there are plenty of people on here who find you attractive should you wish to move on. Of course they're all of the penis persuasion, but nobody's perfect.

Edited by MoogleViper

Make it work. Make it work until it reaches the point that you can be together forever. It sounds and looks like it would be worth it.

Aww that sucks.... sorry to hear it but its probably for the best.

On another slightly related note; hooo boy are you photogenic!!!

Looks like we now have a Ridiculously Photogenic Guy of our own.

Make it work. Make it work until it reaches the point that you can be together forever. It sounds and looks like it would be worth it.

mother-of-god-gif.gif

e91a953a_FistBump.gif

Feeling proper low today. Fuck women.

My ex 'ended it' with me in the middle of Feb. Not because she doesn't love me anymore (far from it) but because she's travelling up until June and then starting her job in August. Admittedly, the reason why we're not together atm is pretty much my fault. Once she left for South America, I'm not sure why but I went through a bit of a bad spell, though I'm guessing it was mainly due to exam stress and not really enjoying University. Everytime we spoke on the phone I was clearly down and no fun to talk to and without realising, I was basically making her feel guilty for having the time of her life over there. It got to a point where she just said she needed space away from me, so she could enjoy herself and so I could sort myself out, which I have.

I spoke to her 2 weeks ago over skype for the first time since she ended it and when I questioned whether she still loved me she basically burst into tears and said she couldn't stand the thought of being with someone else, but also said she needs to do some serious thinking as I'll be working in Nottingham as of July and she'll be in London from August and it'd be so difficult to make it work. She's in England in 10 days time before jetting off to India and Dubai and I'm dreading talking to her again incase she's moved on/decided not to try and work it out between us.

I guess the issue that's bugging me is that we've never broken up because we don't click together or we don't trust each other (or one of those reasons); it's been due to different circumstances that we find ourselves in and I'm finding it very difficult to just put her to the back of my mind. Infact, I've spent the last 3-4 days constantly thinking about her...I really do love her. Hell, if we were still together in 2-3 years I would definitely consider making it serious.

Eugh. Why does life keep on complicating things. What a bad few days :(

Here's a pic of me and her a few days before she went travelling, trying to hold back laughter. Always put a smile on my face, she does. Always.

386424_10150402056596116_504021115_8708890_1786261999_n.jpg

I'm in a remarkably similar situation. I wish I had some kind of magic words to solve everything and make everything as it should, but I don't. I still think about her every day. It sucks.

I guess all I'm saying here is; I know your pain, bro.

Unfortunately it just doesn't work like that, does it :cry:

I'm in a remarkably similar situation. I wish I had some kind of magic words to solve everything and make everything as it should, but I don't. I still think about her every day. It sucks.

It hurts, dude. Sorry to hear :(

Probably the best words you've ever said on this board. I'm gonna give these a think over before I talk to her when she's back for a week on the 20th...Thanks Michael.

To be honest I think you should just tell her exactly what you told us... if that doesn't fix it nothing will. But good luck to you :-)

To be honest I think you should just tell her exactly what you told us... if that doesn't fix it nothing will. But good luck to you :-)

Thanks :) and for the compliment you gave me earlier!! :hug:

I'll be joining you boys in a few couple months as the current girl in question will be leaving to go back home to Ireland, permanently.

My boyfriend is coming up to visit for the last few days of Easter before we go back to uni. Yes.

He's apparently really scared (he's staying at my house...meeting parent/s for first time etc), and I do feel like knowing my (extended) family they'll come to snoop and pry. But I plan on never being in the house anyway.

@Goron_3 I once dated a guy for about 6 months, who I had an awesome time with until he made a sudden move to Beijing. I never spoke to him during this time, and often conjured images of him being the perfect person, and how incredibly lucky I'd be if i saw him again. I randomly (very randomly) bumped into him in Manchester (of all places) 2 years later.. initially i was like WOW, but then after dating him again I soon realised he wasn't all that, it was just my head making him seem awesome in the 2 year gap.

....but yeah, what I'm trying to say is, make sure these feelings are genuine! Was it really perfect when you were together, or were there niggly things? Did you never really get closure on the relationship when it ended?

If your feelings are genuine, do both of you HAVE to be in Nottingham and London? Could one of you move? Why not join her on her travels? If both of you think being together is important enough.. DO IT!!

Is the Goafer/Moogle/Nightwolf love triangle still funny?

N-ETwilight.jpg

Probably not.

I'm slightly obsessing over this hot babe that I met in London over new years and who is probably totally out of my league. Planning how/ if I'm going to ask her out without coming off as a total creeplord. The best I can come up with is springing out of a trash can with a bouquet of roses.

Help/ End Me.

Edit: Magnus, you're either some sort of comic savant or have too much spare time. The kind of spare time that I would probably occupy with frequent masturbation.

Great @Magnus!

Seems @nightwolf has already kicked off her shoes! :p

For a moment there I was worried Goafer had a penis tatooed above his actual penis.

I'm slightly obsessing over this hot babe that I met in London over new years and who is probably totally out of my league. Planning how/ if I'm going to ask her out without coming off as a total creeplord. The best I can come up with is springing out of a trash can with a bouquet of roses.
Is she really out of your league though?...

Well what's the situation with her? Do you see her around/Is she a friend of a friend/have you seen her once and are looking to contact her?

Edited by Retro_Link

It depends how long the wait is. At the end of the day....time moves unbelievably quickly. If its a case of "can't be together for a whole year", a whole year is fucking nothing, in the case that Goron describes....they sound unbelievably in love and it would be moronic to throw that away for such a stupid reason (I know its hard, but it is a stupid reason if when you weigh the love). Weigh the love.

I agree.....a billion percent with this. C and V that shiz.

Probably the best words you've ever said on this board. I'm gonna give these a think over before I talk to her when she's back for a week on the 20th...Thanks Michael.

You are forgetting;

I R ARTICHOKE

But, its definitely up there.

@Magnus ....I love your Goafer.

Edited by ReZourceman

We need to get Chair in here to boost Bard's confidence.

In Chair's defence, he hasn't seen what a grevious goon I look like in anything but a still shot :heh:.

Is she really out of your league though?...

Well what's the situation with her? Do you see her around/Is she a friend of a friend/have you seen her once and are looking to contact her?

She was part of our extended group when we went out one night in London, and immediately me and my friend Richard both turned our head and said out loud "Fuuuuuuck..." We also have this kinda creepy rivalry, being absolute goons, where we turn flirting into a competition and both probably come off like complete dipshits by the end of it. Although! She added me on Facebook out of her own volition and we've had a few kinda flirty conversations, but fuck, she is just intimidatingly hot.

What's the protocol with posting pictures of total strangers on this forum? Dick move? Might need you guys' opinions.