NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Got a date tonight with the girl I hooked up with on Friday.

I'm still hungover from said night as it was absolutely mental (and about 5 small bottles of beer last night). I'm starting to get the shakes and feel really cold! Not a good first second impression!

I'm starting to get the shakes and feel really cold! Not a good first second impression!

Don't be nervous, you'll be fine!

Right will its been just over a month since we broke up , i started feeling fine again past few weeks so i started talking to other girls i went on a date , thought i was over my ex but for some reason it all came flooding back on how bad i miss her and the fact will never even talk to her again, Hurts .

I guess im not quite ready to date again , and need a bit more time just being single . sigh

Anyone know when MIB 3 is out , i need my mind whiped :)

Just talk about X11 and you'll be in there.

Don't know what I did but I secured a second date this evening. Going to have to wear my suit to it tonight too as I'm going straight from work to play tennis to go out with her with very little time for anything in between! Hope it doesn't make me look too keen haha.

I actually like this girl too. This is the first time in a long time I've properly liked a girl.

Anyone know when MIB 3 is out , i need my mind whiped :)

End of May.

But I don't think the effect will carry through, unless they've changed the 3D glasses.

Anyone have any idea on how to get your mother off you back? Since my nan died, my mum has been getting more panicky about me being single and it's really starting to piss me off because it's not like I'm not trying and it's just adding undue pressure

She complains about me being in my mid-20s and single. Asks what's wrong with me whenever I return home from a night out without a girl etc.

So yeah, any thoughts?

Edited by Serebii

I'm with Emma, mid 20s and single, at home. You can imagine the image it portrays to someone you may bring home.

We've already discussed this - he needs to reach 7 digits or something.

If I can move out, he bloody can.

Stupid 7 digits, if I had 7 digits I'd have had a massive holiday and got a really nice place.

/envy

If I had seven digits, I'd just pay for a really fancy prostitute.

That'd show my parents.

If I had seven digits, I'd just pay for a really fancy prostitute.

That'd show my parents.

Zing!

:heart:

Even if I move out, it'll be the same. She's just wanting more grandchildren I think

Anyone have any idea on how to get your mother off you back? Since my nan died, my mum has been getting more panicky about me being single and it's really starting to piss me off because it's not like I'm not trying and it's just adding undue pressure

She complains about me being in my mid-20s and single. Asks what's wrong with me whenever I return home from a night out without a girl etc.

So yeah, any thoughts?

That's mean. Tell her that you understand that she worries about you, if she really wanted you to be happy, she wouldn't be hounding you about anything and causing stress.

So yeah, any thoughts?

Ever consider moving out? Getting your own flat?

Also this is a completely random question but if, hypothetically, you sold your site on, how much would it be worth? Advertising etc all considered? I've got this image of you selling it for fuck loads and sitting on a beach in Hawaii...

Whenever my mum brings it up she always says "Have you found a girlfriend yet?..Or boyfriend?".

No, it'd just turn to "Why don't you have a boyfriend yet?"

Ever consider moving out? Getting your own flat?

Also this is a completely random question but if, hypothetically, you sold your site on, how much would it be worth? Advertising etc all considered? I've got this image of you selling it for fuck loads and sitting on a beach in Hawaii...

I've had some very very high offers, but that won't happen. The site is a part of me. I wouldn't sell it

Whenever my mum brings it up she always says "Have you found a girlfriend yet?..Or boyfriend?".

Aww, I think that's kind of sweet. :heh:

"Mom, I'm not gay."

"Hahaha."