NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

It's a place where they make a personality to your very specifications and put it in the body of an extremely hot chick (or a dude, if you'd prefer).

How were we supposed to deduce that solely from the picture without succumbing to insatiable curiosity generated by procrastinatory impulses and examining the image URL?

You should try a long distance relationship.

:D:bowdown:

Anyway, @will&\#39;: try dating more weird/unconventional/exciting people? Or stop actively dating and let people/situations come to you! (I don't know what I'm talking about!) : peace:

I think this is probably exactly right to be honest, in SF it shouldn't be too hard to find these types of people. Definitely going to stop actively dating people like you say, I already have pretty much so that's a step in the right direction. There's a few quirky types at my Japanese school so maybe I'll try chatting with them at breaktimes and just see where it goes.

I recognized it immediately.

Maybe it's only recognizable to virgins.

Well, I didn't even know what Dollhouse was until now, so ...

NOT ONE OF US.

Did you forget what it was after you went to the N-E meet?

NOT ONE OF US.

:(

Wait ...

Did you forget what it was after you went to the N-E meet?

Hm? Was I told what it was at the N-E Meet?

Hm? Was I told what it was at the N-E Meet?

I just thought you may have stopped recognising it after the meet. I know how convincing ReZ can be.

Guys, guys, guys.

Bitches be trippin' I already told you several times Goafer that you need to stop making shit up, I just can't be with you any more, my heart belongs to another!

</3

Guys, guys, guys.

Bitches be trippin' I already told you several times Goafer that you need to stop making shit up, I just can't be with you any more, my heart belongs to another!

</3

p8.jpg

Guys, guys, guys.

</3

Who are you trying to kid? We all know you've never had a heart.

Didn't we already vote on this?

You need to honor the Forum Pair of the Year award, Nightwolf. N-E has spoken.

p8.jpg

No.

Who are you trying to kid? We all know you've never had a heart.

You know me too well.

Didn't we already vote on this?

You need to honor the Forum Pair of the Year award, Nightwolf. N-E has spoken.

Shush.

So, for the past few weeks I've been mulling over, extensively, whether or not to make a move for a girl I've grown increasingly fond of over the past few months at Uni. Given that I've been out of the game and on the bench for some time, to say I've been struggling to come to a decision on this would be an understatement given my lack of progress. However, after some serious thought this evening, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and I'm going to ask her out tomorrow for drinks on Saturday. Essentially came down to whether I'd rather regret asking her out in the event everything goes wrong or saying nothing and living with another missed opportunity.

Think I've made the right decision :laughing: Whether I get the answer I want or not is the next question, and an important one seeing as she moves back to Belfast in 4 months after Uni ends.

Considering where I was 18 months ago, incredibly introverted and really struggling socially which I've managed to turn around significantly, this is a huge step forward for me. But, I feel the fact that the two of us get on ridiculously well (we're on the same page on so many things making conversation so natural and always seem to have a good laugh in each other's company) and that there's a definite spark between us means that it's worth a shot, even if it does make things awkward friendship-wise if she says "no".

So yeah, fingers crossed.

So, for the past few weeks I've been mulling over, extensively, whether or not to make a move for a girl I've grown increasingly fond of over the past few months at Uni. Given that I've been out of the game and on the bench for some time, to say I've been struggling to come to a decision on this would be an understatement given my lack of progress. However, after some serious thought this evening, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and I'm going to ask her out tomorrow for drinks on Saturday. Essentially came down to whether I'd rather regret asking her out in the event everything goes wrong or saying nothing and living with another missed opportunity.

Think I've made the right decision :laughing: Whether I get the answer I want or not is the next question, and an important one seeing as she moves back to Belfast in 4 months after Uni ends.

Considering where I was 18 months ago, incredibly introverted and really struggling socially which I've managed to turn around significantly, this is a huge step forward for me. But, I feel the fact that the two of us get on ridiculously well (we're on the same page on so many things making conversation so natural and always seem to have a good laugh in each other's company) and that there's a definite spark between us means that it's worth a shot, even if it does make things awkward friendship-wise if she says "no".

So yeah, fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you, dude. I think you're doing the right thing, for what it's worth. I think you'll regret it if you don't do it.

Just show her your sick trampolining skills and watch her get swept off her feet. (seewhatididthere?)

Either that, or use your husky Scottish voice and accent combination and watch the liquid seep from her loins.

Edit: Aaahahaha, I fucked up. I misread your name as Gizmo.

You have no trampolining skills.

But, you are Scottish.

*nervous laughter*

Go get her tiger.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

You know your love life is bad when you're getting advice/ridicule from the N-E chat room.

I did meet a girl with the most amazing eyes today. So striking and beautiful. I'm pretty sure I could just have stared at them forever. That's why I gouged them out.

I couldn't do anything though as she was a prospective student of the visiting day that I was working. Not sure her dad/her/my lecturers would have been impressed with me asking her out.

Not that I would have had the balls in different circumstances but it's good to have excuses.

You know your love life is bad when you're getting advice/ridicule from the N-E chat room.

Aww, I wouldn't say your love life is bad, Moogle.

I'd say you don't have a love life, period.

I'd say you don't have a love life, period.

To be honest I'd still be up for it even if she was on her period.

Just show her your sick trampolining skills and watch her get swept off her feet. (seewhatididthere?)

Either that, or use your husky Scottish voice and accent combination and watch the liquid seep from her loins.

Edit: Aaahahaha, I fucked up. I misread your name as Gizmo.

You have no trampolining skills.

But, you are Scottish.

*nervous laughter*

Go get her tiger.

Srsly though, it's so much easier for me to hook up with a trampolining girl than anyone else. It actually works, so long as they understand it :p

Good luck Ganepark, let us all know how it goes!