NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I'll find someone.

Mark my words. By the end of 2012 I'll at least have killed my dry spell, if not actually in a relationship.

I've been waiting to see a post like this by you for ages. GO SEREBII! Go forth into the world of dating! This world is inhabited by creatures called girls! For some people, girls are pets. Others use them for fights.

...wait a minute...

It's simple, you're a slut.

If your definition of slut is someone who has had more than 13 sexual partners, than yes, I am a slut. (I don't understand why you'd demonise someone who has a more-than-average amount of sex though?)

(I don't understand why you'd demonise someone who has a more-than-average amount of sex though?)

I don't understand why you'd find 13 partners comical, but I guess we all have our quirks.

I don't understand why you'd find 13 partners comical, but I guess we all have our quirks.

It's comical in the sense I lol-scoffed when I read in the context of orchestrating one night stands. Even if you've been sexually active for only 3 years, that's one partner every 12 weeks.

I've been waiting to see a post like this by you for ages. GO SEREBII! Go forth into the world of dating! This world is inhabited by creatures called girls! For some people, girls are pets. Others use them for fights.

...wait a minute...

:)

I am making progress! Although I'm still at the point where I'm even getting rejected within my dreams, but I won't let that bring me down

I think in that kinda context "average" is a dangerous term, as if by average the intend "mean", its gonna include people who have married their high school girlfriends and only had 1 partner to drag down the number.

It depends on what kinda average they are taking. The median number might be a more interesting figure

If your definition of slut is someone who has had more than 13 sexual partners, than yes, I am a slut. (I don't understand why you'd demonise someone who has a more-than-average amount of sex though?)

Eh?

How does number of partners mean more sex?

I hire the same prostitute everyday thank you very much.

The average number of sexual partners for a man is 13.

The average number of sexual partners for a woman is 7 (BBC, 2012 and The Guardian, 2011).

Th deficit of 6 tells me something. There must be a lot of woman out there who have significantly more than 13 sexual partners.

Actually the deficit doesn't tell us that. Assuming that this survey for was for straight people only, then the total number of sexual partners would be the same for each sex. Considering that the numbers are different, then they must have used median not mean (would make sense for discrete data). However that means that at least 50% of males have had 13 or more sexual partners. Which I find frankly hard to believe. Looking at anecdotal evidence, how many people do you know who've had this many partners? How many do you know that have had less?

So discounting the above possibility we can identify a number of possibilities:

-The survey includes homosexuals, and gay men have significantly more sexual partners than straight men.

The problem with this is that for that to affect the average, they would have to use mean, which would arguably be bad practice and a misrepresentation of data. Also considering that around 7% (I believe different figures place it from around 3-11%) of mean are gay, they would have to have a significantly large amount of sexual partners to skew this figure significantly (though going by chair's reaction this doesn't seem all to unlikely).

-The data/survey is a load of rubbish

BBC and Guardian sources, not much of a stretch to reach this conclusion.

-People lie

I think I know which reasons I'm leaning towards.

EDIT: After a quick search I found this: http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sex/story/0,,818356,00.html which I'm guessing is where you got your data from.

They break the data down as this:

None 3%

1 15%

2 11%

3 10%

4 9%

5 9%

6-10 20%

11-15 8%

16-20 6%

20+ 9%

Which anyone with basic statistical knowledge should conclude that the average number of sexual partners is 5. Somewhat lower than both the 7 and 13 they claim.

They also state that:

Only 23% of Britons have had more than 10 sexual partners (32% of men and 15% of women).

So even if we assume that the data is accurate and people don't lie, only 32% of men have had 11+ partners, so how can they claim that the average is 13?

TL;DR: Guardian is retarded. Average number (even by their own data) is actually 5.

I'm feeling pretty

tumblr_lervjkGWbd1qd4lfe.gif

at the moment.

Anyone who quotes to me the intro to Control by Janet Jackson in bed, they I shall follow.

I think I've decided that I'm totally bored by dating, it's so super casual over here that you end up on loads of first/second dates and for the most part they don't lead anywhere. The whole thing has become so routine that I don't see the point anymore. It's the same boring chat every time more or less and I feel like I make a judgement within about 5 seconds (completely shallow and looks based) and after that it really takes something serious to change my mind. Add to that I seem to be slipping into a regular thing with the 50 year old it's all rather weird.

Believe it or not I would actually quite like a proper girlfriend, I just can't be bothered going thought the dating process to actually get one. So... Any new and exciting ways to make that happen?

dollhouse-tv-series-set-construction-mq-07.jpg

If only this existed (and I was a billionaire).

Isn't that a Halo multiplayer map?

I think I've decided that I'm totally bored by dating' date=' it's so super casual over here that you end up on loads of first/second dates and for the most part they don't lead anywhere. The whole thing has become so routine that I don't see the point anymore. It's the same boring chat every time more or less and I feel like I make a judgement within about 5 seconds (completely shallow and looks based) and after that it really takes something serious to change my mind. Add to that I seem to be slipping into a regular thing with the 50 year old it's all rather weird.

Believe it or not I would actually quite like a proper girlfriend, I just can't be bothered going thought the dating process to actually get one. So... Any new and exciting ways to make that happen?[/quote']

You should try a long distance relationship.

Did you just put yourself out there Goafer?

Nah, Nightwolf would snap him in half. She gets incredibly jealous. I once said a girl was pretty rude, but Nightwolf had killed her and her entire family before I could say rude.

Bitch is mental. To be honest, I don't even like her that much. It's just fear.

Nah, Nightwolf would snap him in half. She gets incredibly jealous. I once said a girl was pretty rude, but Nightwolf had killed her and her entire family before I could say rude.

Bitch is mental. To be honest, I don't even like her that much. It's just fear.

You don't deserve her. She should be with somebody who appreciates her.

You guys are actually worrying me now.

Hopefully Nightwolf isn't reading this and has already got on the plane.

You should try a long distance relationship.

I love youR POST. POST, NIGHTWOLF! I SAID POST!!!

Anyway, @will&\#39;: try dating more weird/unconventional/exciting people? Or stop actively dating and let people/situations come to you! (I don't know what I'm talking about!) : peace:

Isn't that a Halo multiplayer map?

It's a place where they make a personality to your very specifications and put it in the body of an extremely hot chick (or a dude, if you'd prefer).