NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Another crazy theory from Professor Charlie on how to catch those lonely girls in the club.

Can't wait...

Step 1: Isolation

Step 2: Persuasion

Step 3: When words don't work

Step 4: A hammer will

Last night, whilst unable to sleep, I developed a new theory on girls.

Stay tuned for more info. I'm going to refine it whilst at work today and post it this evening.

Prepare for your minds to be blown.

surprised-face.jpg

Oh lord, Charlie has discovered Rohypnol.

Goafer, man, you just gave me a boner with that Teddy Roosevelt quote.

Yeah Gofer, you just gave me a boner

Oh lord, Charlie has discovered Rohypnol.

Or as he likes to call it "My Chemical Romance".

Women of N-E, I'd get scared/offended in advance to save time.

I strongly believe that people who buy into the ladder theory/friend zone bs theories have the complete wrong mindset when it comes to ~*girls*~. Yes, girls and guys are different (physically, chemically, etc.), but they are still people. Read some Dale Carnegie, treat people (which includes subsets female people and male people) how you would like to be treated. Maybe I am just obliviously lucky in whatever way(s), but it really confuses me, how dramatic this subject can get - and the amount of theories that spin out of it, when it's just a question of dealing with people!

To reiterate slightly, the comic Raining posted doesn't describe "friend zoning" - instead of latching on to the thinking of "that girl put me in the friend zone", you should think "that girl is clearly stupidly self-contradictory, or just doesn't like me. MOVING ON!".

Ahem...I look forward to reviewing Charlie's theory :p

I can't stand the "theories" and techniques that people buy/fall into.

It's just fucking dumb.

If you're looking at potential relationships in that perspective then you're probably viewing the whole thing as some kinda warped game that you feel the need to play.

Just be a fucking human.

It's just fucking dumb.

If you're looking at potential relationships in that perspective then you're probably viewing the whole thing as some kinda warped game that you feel the need to play.

Just be a fucking human.

Was it your intention to succintly summarise my messy post? (If so, well done :))

No I'm playing a game where I copy females' posts to become more attractive to them.

EDIT: I felt super creepy after saying that.

I was obviously joking, I'm not into females, only little boys.

*feels better*

Edited by Wesley

My reply was just in response to Charlie's thing really.

Not the image.

And not just to Charlie, but also to things "negging" and other stupid shit.

Sadly we're in the friend zone because our friend's don't find us attractive.

FUCKING SHALLOW BITCHES I'LL KILL THEM ALL!!!

I knew that would stir everything up a bit. It's not a theory on how to get girls as such, more the girl you want to find and how mathematically the girl exists.

But I'm too tired and on the iPad right now.

The SS Theory

What this isn't:

• A method to get a girlfriend or significant other
  • A method to hook up with a girl

What this is:

• Describing the girl you need to find for a ONS

The average number of sexual partners for a man is 13.

The average number of sexual partners for a woman is 7 (BBC, 2012 and The Guardian, 2011).

Th deficit of 6 tells me something. There must be a lot of woman out there who have significantly more than 13 sexual partners.

I believe there are 2 types of these women.

1. That girl who is *always* seeing someone or *always* in a relationship (and is absolutely not a slut).
  2. Girls who are up for a ONS.

Girls who fall into category 2 are the ones that you need to try and find on a night out because you can be assured of what you'll be getting.

Further research is required on how to identify said category 2 girls. I personally know of 1 girl who is definitely cat 1 and know of another who is cat 2. I also know another who is bang in the middle. From this I can make one observation; they could be anywhere!

------

Not what I'm guessing all of you were expecting as its just putting into words what others in the past have though but...

Let the backlash commence!

I strongly believe that people who buy into the ladder theory/friend zone bs theories have the complete wrong mindset when it comes to ~*girls*~. Yes, girls and guys are different (physically, chemically, etc.), but they are still people. Read some Dale Carnegie, treat people (which includes subsets female people and male people) how you would like to be treated. Maybe I am just obliviously lucky in whatever way(s), but it really confuses me, how dramatic this subject can get - and the amount of theories that spin out of it, when it's just a question of dealing with people!

To reiterate slightly, the comic Raining posted doesn't describe "friend zoning" - instead of latching on to the thinking of "that girl put me in the friend zone", you should think "that girl is clearly stupidly self-contradictory, or just doesn't like me. MOVING ON!".

Ahem...I look forward to reviewing Charlie's theory :p

It's just fucking dumb.

Just be a fucking human.

I never have said, and never will say, my theories and tips are to get a girlfriend because they're absolutely not. The majority are based on basic psychology. Whether you like it or not, your mind does work this way and does fall for these 'tricks'.

Personally, I wouldn't describe myself as a 'player' at all and wouldnt think that anyone else does either. I like going out, having a good time, talking to girls and see what happens.

Anything I say in this thread on the matter is very obviously meant to be in jest and taken lightly.

Although one masterful tip I will leave for you, @Serebii, is always dance with your back to th DJ booth (or wherever the majority of the lights are coming from). It will make your head silhouetted and shut out any bad features (a few spots, in my case) and only show your positives.

What the difference tells me is that guys either exaggerate their number, or girls pretend they had less, or both.

@Charlie, my post wasn't directed at you. It's just that when you mentioned you had a theory, I was reminded of my dislike for past "theories" I've read (there are official sites for them). I absolutely did not mean to direct any of my annoyance at you, before you even posted your theory (and I'm not ignorant enough to pass judgement on people I don't even know) :)

Now I feel like a weirdo with just my 2 partners... Not even 2 at the same time.