NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I've just got "into" girls again (...sort of) and I've little idea how on Earth the strange single world works, or how to interact with it.:blank:

(This Thread wasn't just made for me by the way; I thought it might be somewhere people might want to discuss stuff)

Edited by Kurtle Squad

Not too sure what to make of that...

But I'm young, free, single and loving it! Away on holiday for 2 weeks on Wednesday to Ayia Napa and I'll be very disappointed if I don't find myself a lucky lady at some point over the next 2 weeks!

I've just got "into" girls again (...sort of)

And what were you getting in to in the meantime, dogs, cats, sheep, oven ready chickens?

Though I'm not sure of the legality of the necrobeastiality you suggested:blank:

You could always eat the evidence afterwards, even share it with friends and family, they don't need to know the secret ingredient in the stuffing. :wink:

I suppose the answer to your question would be my hand, if you must know. :hmm:

Oh, man, this is awkward. I've been dating your hand too. :blank:

I've just got "into" girls again (...sort of) and I've little idea how on Earth the strange single world works, or how to interact with it.:blank:

(This Thread wasn't just made for me by the way; I thought it might be somewhere people might want to discuss stuff)

You've got "into" girls? Then, what's the need for this thread dude? You've already warp-piped your way to the finish line.

Anyway, you should take Charlie's advice. When a woman is talking to you in the bar, ignore them. Then, go back to them 10 minutes later, and they will be like putty in your hands. Also, women like guys with great skills. Like...computer hacking skills, hunting skills, that stuff.

You should venture out to these places where women are in their natural habitat. You know, fencing club, chess club, shit like that. A Bon Jovi gig.

---

Seriously now, you have the best name on the forum. If I were a woman (which I'm not), you'd have had me at Kurtle Squad.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

It's funny, as soon as I stop caring about relationships / sex, and have other stuff on my platter, loads of shit happens.

It's funny, as soon as I stop caring about relationships / sex, and have other stuff on my platter, loads of shit happens.

That is because your revert to your natural state, rather than remaining in relationship-hunting mode. Or sex-mode. Both are different gears on the same stick.

You need to put yourself in neutral mode.

Then, drive your way to victory.

Was less than half of that sarcasm? :indeed:

I think more, probably. :heh:

Just be you, be friendly, and the women will make their way to you. Like a river.

This thread is hilarious.

You need to put yourself in neutral mode.

Then, drive your way to victory.

Not sure if this is along the same lines, but I don't think anyone should ever be hunting for a relationship. I don't go around trying to find a girl I like. If it happens, it happens.

Women are incredibly simple creatures who are easily distracted by shiny things, fast things and loud things. If you are lucky to have one of each then you get to have the pick of the lineup. If not, a silver Clio covers all bases and will most likely bag you a girl who is willing to go to third base with you in a time measured in hours, possibly minutes if you are lucky.

I've got a boyfriend but I only hang out with him for his dog.

Surely getting your own dog would be cheaper/easier in the long run? :p

Dogs are great company - and unlike people they love you unconditionally - but you can't have sex with them. Or at least I used to think so before this thread. :blank:

I don't even like the word "dating", to be honest. It just seems too formal and serious. Personally, I just reckon when there's chemistry there's chemistry, and I don't care if there's years between that happening. Don't listen to me, though, because I'm useless!

Was thinking of making such a thread a day ago, mainly to express myself. ;)

I guess this could be called 'Life after the (so-called) Epic Thread'... Well, I'm single and consider my last serious relationship to have ended last september, since then I have considered taking a step back from the emotions of a serious relationship and go all casual-commando.

So, I have been out and about, taking time off my rigorous training to have a few nights out with lads etc and meeting seemingly like-minded women (of wanting no strings). Also working in the fitness industry as a personal trainer and teaching a few classes - 'opportunities' are everywhere. In fact I met my ex in the gym and that was from a casual start (expected, due to her being 8 years older) then turned serious...

Im not a man-whore, but I have had casual-sexual encounters with two ladies in the past month (safe and protected of course! ;) ), and it was good... No emotional rants, no whining about going out, no stress - just happiness, enjoying the moment and maintaining friendship afterwards... Perfect right...?

...Problem is, I'm a pretty deep guy, I feel this sense of 'meaningful purpose' and as such these encounters has made me feel cheap and somewhat worthless (hey, perhaps I am :) ) but this life style always seems to go against the grain of my conscience; I feel bad. So bad that I'm no longer pursuing casual relationships with the aim of only looking for women whom are suitable for a long, serious relationship - with all the drama.

Anyone else has similar thoughts and feelings? Of course the response I get from my guy friends and colleagues is that I'm silly for not wanting to have sex with as many women as I possibly can, but sex without true passion and I guess, love - just feels empty to me. So now I've just turned Jedi, focusing on my work and training. The end.

I didn't mean to criticise your choice of words, Kurtle.

King V - I think there's a balance. I don't think it feels natural to have casual sex with as many women as possible. At the other extreme though, everyone seems to have a "relationship" (another word I'm not keen on!) It's no surprise that there is the phenomenon of "Friends With Benefits" or "F**k Buddies" - at first they sound sluttish, but I think they're a natural way for two friends to get to know each other more without it being too serious. I bet most of them actually are monogamous and faithful, it just doesn't have the serious feel to it.

I know :)

(10letters)

Edited by Kurtle Squad

I know :)

10words

It's because you're from Colchester, never seen a hot girl (except yo momma obviously) from Colchester. Come down to Chelmsford where all the hot (read: schlaaaags) girls are from!

King V - I think there's a balance. I don't think it feels natural to have casual sex with as many women as possible. At the other extreme though, everyone seems to have a "relationship" (another word I'm not keen on!) It's no surprise that there is the phenomenon of "Friends With Benefits" or "F**k Buddies" - at first they sound sluttish, but I think they're a natural way for two friends to get to know each other more without it being too serious. I bet most of them actually are monogamous and faithful, it just doesn't have the serious feel to it.

I agree about balance... But I feel if I had a friend who had all the hallmarks of being a great girlfriend and perhaps more, rather than being casual and keeping the 'relationship' in the grey area of not knowing if it is one, i wouldnt want to hesitate to only see another dude with his slimy tentacles all over her.

Also I keep my lines between there being strings and none very bold and clear to the point of seeming cold. If I say I'm not looking for a relationship then I wouldn't feel comfortable taking her out as I would feel bad if she ever felt mislead.

I know what you mean though. But I just can't help but be passionate and romantic - but I can't deliver this to anyone but someone I have feelings for.

It's because you're from Colchester, never seen a hot girl (except yo momma obviously) from Colchester. Come down to Chelmsford where all the hot (read: schlaaaags) girls are from!

My mum's not "from" Colchester :heh:

I'm aware schlaaaags are more plentiful daan saaff; unfortunately I have a negative disposition concerning chavs and such, and I doubt they'd take to me.

Woah, I'm really not a chav either.

And Colchester is not more northern than Chelmsford, it's more eastern really :p

I agree about balance... But I feel if I had a friend who had all the hallmarks of being a great girlfriend and perhaps more, rather than being casual and keeping the 'relationship' in the grey area of not knowing if it is one, i wouldnt want to hesitate to only see another dude with his slimy tentacles all over her.

Oh, I agree, I think these relationships should be monogamous. Maybe I just have a problem with being serious, settling down etc.

I'm aware schlaaaags are more plentiful daan saaff; unfortunately I have a negative disposition concerning chavs and such, and I doubt they'd take to me.

You're hardly missing out, dude! :heh:

And Colchester is not more northern than Chelmsford, it's more eastern really :p

It is more northern, though. It's part of East Anglia, which has a different feel to the more "Estuary" bits of Essex (no offence!)

I've got a boyfriend but I only hang out with him for his dog.

Exhibit A:

tumblr_lmr0twcrwo1qaczz9o1_500.jpg

Amazing. I hope this was an intended reference to Will an Grace.

--

Happily in a year and a bit long relationship myself. Minus one obvious blip a few months back. Though, I'm kind of glad of said blip. Realising what was wrong allowed us to fix it.