NEurope
Esequiel

Marriage problems?

OOOOOH, Esequiel's getting some! Nice work dude and I'm glad things are starting to look up for you. It's good you both talked and communicated with each other, it clears a lot of the air and doesn't lead to any misinterpretations on each other's half. Also, good luck with the whole talking thing again but for now, enjoy your night! ;)

Also, Chair, why put on a fake persona on the internet if you don't really act like that?

Dazz; because the internet is anonymity embodied, or at least a playground for one to truly express oneself without the usual confines of social norms. Of course, our wee boards here tend to force people to be more 'themselves' than most places as we hae a fairly tight-knit community, but even then it can just be another facet-outlet on top of the regular venting grounds anyone has.

(new thread idea!)

[it's not like Chair DOESN'T act a little like that in real life/he's completely different or anything. In real life is were you finally understand the persona, or at least it's context.]

I don't care about some shitty persona.

No one does.*

Actually on topic ~

I'm amazed at the turn around of the situation.

I was expecting a post detailing your suspicions to be true, etc.

Amazed at the simple explanations for everything; that once said just makes sense.

A suspicious place where cash is placed suddenly just makes sense.

It's nice to hear things worked out okay.

~

*Before anyone says anything about the way I post - this isn't a persona, I'm just that stupid.

Out of interest, because I don't think anyone has asked, when she is asking for you to be out of the house, where are the kid(s)? You said shopping for kids shoes so I presume you have them.

It's much less likely something would be going on in your house if any children were there. In that scenario, she'd want you to stay in whilst she goes out.

For the last few months iv been having crazy dreams of her sleeping with another man

Thanks a fucking lot, since I read this I've been having dreams of my girlfriend running off with another man.

I blame you.