NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

Cube, anything interesting happen to you? Don't refer to what it is though.

Cube, anything interesting happen to you? Don't refer to what it is though.

Some fellow Norseman came up to me and said "Good on ye, mate!", which made me feel better.

(OK, the wording is a lie, but the result is true).

Esequiel being killed was hardly a random kill after he gave out information, hard to deny or agree that it is connected to Nintendohnut in some way.

Especially so soon after him coming out with the info.

Lets just hope it does not discourage any other info gatherers from sharing their gains...

I've not received any pms since my role pm so if something has happened to me, I don't know about it. I targeted nintendohnut this day and I should hope it was useful.

I haven't received a PM... Does your power take a while to take effect?

Could be that it doesn't work on you, or it takes the full 24 hours to work... I think you would've had a pm though. I'm about to target someone else so we'll see if I'm lucky.

You will have to wait for tales to be online to make your role take effect, I guess!

...and I still haven't received a PM about any effects.

Doesn't work with everyone. I'd say it bodes well for your innocence.

I'd like to hear from Dyson about anything he has done or had done to him.

I used my power yesterday. Someone used a power on me earlier - I assume it was you, Ell?

I used my power yesterday. Someone used a power on me earlier - I assume it was you, Ell?

Did it work?

I don't think I've posted yet :s

Nothing exciting to report so far. re:what Jonnas said about a neutral group is worrying. But Esequiel's character/Fenrir seems more like a lone serial killer more than anything.

First things first, Esequiel wasn't a Neutral killer. It's just that, according to my info, he didn't target Nintendohnut when he said he did: he targeted The Peeps. So he was either misdirected, typed the wrong name or it was info someone else from his group retrieved.

But the more I think about it, the more sense it makes it was one of the first two.

Okay, I now trust The Peeps a little more. Not completely, since I know he can lie very well, but I know something about him, now.

And I'm not just talking about the armoury, actually. Be careful with that new power you wield, Peeps. I will know if you ever misuse it.

Why are so many people being quiet? I understand it was Sunday yesterday, so weekend and that today...well today is Monday, and that means that it is the beginning of a new week. Of course it is work time too and I guess study-thing time so people may be at work or studying/college/university, so understandable why people may not be here, but still....a heckuva lot of people could have certainly checked yesterday, and may have even done so but not posted.

POST. Guys, this game is so quick paced that immediate action needs to be taken.

I know Rummy is at work, so thats fine, but he does need to answer my question.

I don't really have anything important that I can add to the game. All I know is that one or two people possibly aren't the killer, but that doesn't even mean that they aren't mafia and/or they won't kill at some point. Plus they may have sent their target in before mine or lots of other things.

I want to say things but I have nothing relevant whatsoever. Someone killed, and the person killed was Aqui1a. It will be much more difficult to coordinate ourselves without the day/night system too. If the mafia don't kill, is it because of a protection which was active, a roleblock which happened, or because they can only kill every 24 hours, or they were delayed by 12 hours, it's so complicated so all we can do is wait for an investigator for the time being.

Actually roleblocks are a bit useless in determining mafia since they can just see they are roleblocked and choose someone else.

Person killed was Esequiel sorry :p

heroicjanitor....if....and only IF I were to invite you to expand on that reasonably large post....would you feel that you have more to talk about on that matter or in fact do you think you have said enough for now regarding this? As for some of your points I do agree to a certain extent, but then I think we need to hear from more people first.

If we hear from more people we might have a shot at lynching someone. When should we expect the next kill....

I'm thinking of going back to day/night system. Should go relatively smoothless. There's just too many hiccups that wouldn't have been a case otherwise and I think it will be a lot easier for everyone, including me. You get the rest of the day talk to unless there's a great majority who want to continue like this.

Will we get a write-up then?

If you were to invite me Rez it would be difficult to say no, but I would have to. I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Why are so many people being quiet? I understand it was Sunday yesterday, so weekend and that today...well today is Monday, and that means that it is the beginning of a new week. Of course it is work time too and I guess study-thing time so people may be at work or studying/college/university, so understandable why people may not be here, but still....a heckuva lot of people could have certainly checked yesterday, and may have even done so but not posted.

POST. Guys, this game is so quick paced that immediate action needs to be taken.

I know Rummy is at work, so thats fine, but he does need to answer my question.

What's the question? I do apologise, I'm trying hard but things are really picking up with my database atm which is rather annoying as I'm practically in three mafias at the same time. I don't even really understand this game cos I haven't had the time to!