NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

Just reminding everyone that you can and should send your PM as soon as possible.

I think they'd know it. Otherwise they wouldn't have any powers. Like...no roleblockers/redirectors/etc any staple powers of the mafia.

Anyone got anything yet? Tracks/investigates etc. :p

Vote: Jonnas

I don't like your accusing ways!

Just as planned! You fell for my trap and revealed your true nature, scumnag!

Change Vote: Dyson

Remove Vote

Okay, seriously, now, we should start hearing from power results anytime, now...

My first post here, nothing specific too report.

I am finding everything strangely silent, one would think that by now our investigators and info-gatherers would have gotten some results by now that could forward the conversation.

At least no one has been killed so either Tales has not sorted trough the targets or the mafia is biding its time.

Nintendohnut do you live in a armoury?

Hm? Why would you say this? Do you have something on Nintendohnut?

Probably investigated his home or something.

If his investigation led to Nintendohnut living in an armory then we can most likely assume that he (Nintendohnut) is a dwarf.

If I remember my Norse mythology correctly, dwarfs helped the Norse gods a lot so I'm gonna peg Nintendohnut one step closer to the good side.

Sometime in the afternoon....

Fenrir-viking-gods.jpg

Esequiel is dead, he was Fenrir, the fearsome wolf destined to wreak havoc at Ragnarok . He was neutral.

Gots myself roleblockds - whoever blocked me will thus be able to clear me as a killer. Roleblocked 'til half 6 tomorrow morning. Dayum.

So quickfire it's bloody started already! I was out all yesterday and only just got in expecting this to start this afternoon. Does seem immense though!

Okay, this might be a lead: does anybody else have info on Esequiel, Dohnut or The Peeps? We didn't get a power or objective upon Esequiel's death, so info on him would be appreciated.

And Peeps&Dohnut, did anything happen to you since the game started?

Motherfucker I know who did it aswell.

Shouldn't say that after you die TBH.

What the hell, we can start now I guess. Stragglers lose.

Is this (9:32PM GMT) the official time the game started?

(Hang on. CET is +2 hours from GMT or +1?)

Why... have you got a power you can only use 24 hours after the day starts? A kill power perhaps?

Why... have you got a power you can only use 24 hours after the day starts? A kill power perhaps?

Lol, not in this one. I've got different options.

(It doesn't matter anyway. I can't use it until a different time because I am currently roleblocked at the moment)

Shouldn't say that after you die TBH.

Is this (9:32PM GMT) the official time the game started?

(Hang on. CET is +2 hours from GMT or +1?)

It's +1, and saying that after death really influences my suspicions :o

It's +1, and saying that after death really influences my suspicions :o

Yeah exactly. It was a ridiculous thing to say if I'm being brutally honest.

Yeah, I'm now thinking that I should implement an extremely strict 'no talking after death rule' if people are thinking like that.

As for Esequiel's question about me, I do NOT live in a armoury. I've checked my wikipedia entry and there's nothing to suggest that I would at all. I really don't know what to say about it, I can't ask him for further info (obviously) but I just... don't *shrug*

Why do you want more info on me, Jonnas? It's not like I've done anything... the fact that a neutral asked a completely random question about me is all there really is, and it wasn't even right! I'm just thinking you want more info on me tbh, which makes me suspicious of you.

Anyway... ignoring what Esequiel said (which, considering his nature and personality, it's just him saying he has a suspicion. After all, he always knows things with 100% certainty :heh:), my request still stands.

Any info regarding Esequiel, Peeps and Dohnut is appreciated.

NEW POST: Ah, just saw Dohnut's answer. Actually, I needed to confirm a few things that happened with me recently, and you not living in an armoury helps confirm my theory that Esequiel might've been working in a Neutral group.

But first, I need to hear from The Peeps. Did anything happen to you, in recent times?

Just to clear that up I obviously do not really know who kills me. I was just nerd raging a little bit. Sorry :(

DIES

I've not received any pms since my role pm so if something has happened to me, I don't know about it. I targeted nintendohnut this day and I should hope it was useful.