NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kizzel

Anyone know of any New 2011 MMORPG Coming out?

Sup all I was just wondering if anyone knows of any New titles coming out this year. Besides the whole craze with E3 any news on new titles for mmorpgs and even f2p mmorpgs? I figure since I started this thread I will be the first to get the ball rolling.

This is a preview of the upcoming new game Scarlet Legacy. The much anticipated Fantasy MMORPG game of the summer brought to you by Games campus. There has been some buzz lately of the game in articles and forums so here is a sneak peak at the possible thing in the game and inside look at what players will be able to do when CBT starts!

Enter the exciting kingdom of Scarlet Legacy a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes you through a journey of massive amounts of quest using the most convenient in-game mechanic ever created! With Advance Tactical Combat Systems, Stunning Fluid Action, Unlimited Customization, and Intense PvP Death Matches!

Featuring an will allow players to spend more time questing rather than running aimlessly. Auto-Pilot fighting system allows players to have complete MMORPG-style control with a non-targeting combat system that allows for control-driven and action-oriented game play.

There is this one MMO coming out this year, I think it's called Scarlet Legacy.

I've heard it really, really sucks though.

I mean, really sucks. Terrible in fact.

Of course, there's nobody from the team who made it around to ask, but that's just what I heard.

I wasnt going to get the game but now ive read this information given by someone completely not associated with the game I may have to buy at least 2 copies, maybe more.

I was tempted by:

Star-Wars-Old-Republic-MMO.jpg

But now I think I'll have to ditch that in favour of Scarlet Legacy.

Well the features of the Scarlet Legacy are stated on the website as so

Join the fight and rescue Princess Scarlet from the Evil Forces!

Choose from Four Hero Classes

Start your quest as a Warrior, Assassin, Monk and Mystic to save the princess!

Unique Fighting Styles

Each class has specialized fighting styles and can form a skill tree of Normal, Heart or Master Skill to allow for different combinations of abilities!

Powerful Item Sets

Equip an arsenal of rare armor, weapons and costumes to aid you in your quest to save the Princess!

Enchantments and Professions

Combine or create an assortment of items for even more powerful effects and pick from 10 professions Weapons Crafting, Blacksmithing, Cooking, First Aid, Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Engineering, Herbalism, Mining and Hunting to progress in your journey!

Epic Hero Parties

Fight it alone or create your own party to explore and discover 14 zones and up to 6 instances with your friends!

Build Strong Relationships

Receive bonus items, abilities and in-game perks by using the three match making systems in game such as Lover Couple, Master and Apprentice and God-Brother and Sister!

PvP Death Matches

Settle grudges personally against Friends or Foe. Form guilds with other players to earn PvP ranks, powerful equipment and some of the best items in the Battlefield Arena!

Tons of Quest

Use the Celestial Mirror to communicate for the main quest to gain exp or choose Daily, Repeat, Social and Event Quest!

Shit. Blizzard had better announce another WoW expansion pack before they lose all their entire fanbase to Scarlet Legacy.

Star Wars is this year. In beta right now. Doesn't look like it will affect the existing MMO much.

DinoDicking.jpg

Massive Monsters Often Raping Prehistoric Giants

What is this? DAY ONE PURCHASE!! :bouncy:

LOL gotta give credit to where is deserved that's some talented Photoshoping skills. As far as dinosaurs go I think there is a dinosaur mount that can be attained. :) Maybe not the same way in the photo XD

wow, looks like an epic game! Love the dinosaur! Sign up for Scarlet Legacy CBT already :bouncy:

yikes bat man! im totally sold on this. going to sign up straight away soon. its so awesome im loving it already. srsly a dino mount?1 soo awesome

This thread is hilarious. It was starting to get old, but then Wingwing posted and now I'm loving it again.

I wasn't sure about this, but wingwing's post definitely has me more on the convinced side of things. I do love dinosaurs too!

This thread is hilarious. It was starting to get old, but then Wingwing posted and now I'm loving it again.

What are you, some sort of asteroid? Don't like dinosaurs eh?

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

What are you, some sort of asteroid? Don't like dinosaurs eh?

You're right, I'm sorry. Though in my defense, there aren't nearly enough dinosaurs in this thread.

You're right, I'm sorry. Though in my defense, there aren't nearly enough dinosaurs in this thread.

Cucco_Artwork_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png

LOL gotta give credit to where is deserved that's some talented Photoshoping skills.

Photoshop?

I waited around in the level for a bit longer and more dinosaurs joined in the orgy. This game is great!

Mumorpuger.jpg

I came in this thread wondering yeah what MMOs are going to try and break WoWs dominance this year. I can safely Scarlet Dinosaur Rapeage Legacy will not be that game.

Sign in to follow this