NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

- I have 16 average roles. If more want to play I might add less average roles. First come first served. I will inform at the start of the game how many got in. I'm thinking Sunday noon. Maybe before.

- This game is simple in terms of story. Simply put, there is any, no prolouge or write ups. Wiki articles will be added to your pms. Not every character is identical how they appear in Wiki though.

- This wasn't my initial plan, but I decided I want to eksperiment with this. First, people have complained about long night phases. Second, I never understood why players should be punished for talking during the night. The night phase itself doesn't really add anything to the game other than to eksplain why and how people are doing suspicious things without being discovered. Also what would a player know at 18:15 after the day ended, than he did at 17:45 before the day ended? PMs are sent out only at the end of the night anyway. If the lynched player was good everyone ignores it anyway...

- So, in this game, there is no night phase. No day phase either.

- The game wasn't designed with this in mind(I started changing the roles yesterday) but hopefully it works out just right.

- The majority of the powers lasts 24 hours. You cannot use any power again before the 24 hours has ekspired.

- The countdown starts when you send me the message. Your decision cannot be changed!

- If you don't know when you can use your power again, send me a pm and I will tell you. I will reply in Central European Time(CET). It's 1+ hours from Great Britain, Ireland and Iceland.

- No roles or pms can be quoted. Changing pronouns and similar creative ideas are not allowed. Rulebreakers will be punished severely. This is mostly to protect the mafia from having to try to imitate my bad English when asked about roles by the town. Never liked the idea of it anyway. Use your own words.

- Keep pictures to a minimum. But I love youtube songs if they fit the contekst. Like Phoeniks "objection" if you see someone lying and you have proof.

- Please state in your post if you want proper ks-es and capital d. The default will be what you just saw. My keyboard isn't working properly and it's a pain to copy past more than one letter.

- Also, I need a link to the create-your-own-forum page.

Player sign-up:

- Mundi

- ReZourceman

- The Peeps

- Esequiel

- Jonnas

- Cube

- dyson

- Maddog

- Nintendohnut

- Ellmeister

- Heroicjanitor

- Rummy

- diageo

- Eddiecoleslaw

- Jayseven

- dazz

Edited by Tales

Obvi-fucking-ously. Looking forward to Tales' game....Eckscited even.

Edited by ReZourceman

Funk yeah!

Sign me up!

The talking at night thing, I think it's to balance it out more for the mafia so they can have a break from hiding from discussions :p also you might get revelations late into the night phase that would cause you to want to change your target - which would be hell for the GM.

This will be different...I'll try.

As for "not speaking during the night", it's how the game works. Talk during the day, use powers during the night. Making things your way will definitely give a big shake-up to what we expect from powers.

Also, I don't mind your spelling mistakes. :)

I must admit I'm sceptical about the changes in the system ... for now I think I'll merely be a spectator for this one. Unless something convinces me to join.

(Man, that's two mafias I've turned down! This is crazy!)

It's good for me people are sceptical because I don't want people to think this is Gentleman III, but it's not The End of the World either ::shrug:

(that was pun/joke btw, but I meant what I said)

Edited by Tales

It's good for me people are sceptical because I don't want people to think this is Gentleman III, but it's not The End of the World either ::shrug:

Rest assured that it has nothing to do with other mafias. :) I'm simply personally sceptical about the concept you're describing, plus I could probably do with a break from mafias currently.

Danny, you feeling okay?

Yeah, just got a lot of other stuff on my mind at the moment. :)

I wanna for the mixup nature, but I think I need a mafia break. Is it gonna start as soon as you have your 16?

With so many people wanting a break I find it unlikely I'm going to reach my numbers either :(

Still, I don't want to not be in a mafia, so I'll play please Tales!

I think the break is more cos I'm not sure I can handle a non-orthodox mafia so soon, I'd probs sign up for a straight one. As I said also I know 2 people interested in mafias also.

I wanna for the mixup nature, but I think I need a mafia break. Is it gonna start as soon as you have your 16?

Sunday noon is most likely. If not Monday noon. I won't start in an evening.

Obvi-fucking-ously. Looking forward to Tales' game....Eckscited even.

There's only one c in ekscited.

I think the break is more cos I'm not sure I can handle a non-orthodox mafia so soon, I'd probs sign up for a straight one.

Homophobe.

I will play, love Greek mythology and by thunder I expect I'll like this one too.