NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RedShell

Freaky Forms: Your creations, alive!

I found Drawn to Life to be really uncreative, and the RPG elements dragged the simple premise down so much. When people buy that game, they want to basically draw their own platform game and it just didn't deliver that for me. It's fun in places, but much more of a chore.

I'm finding this far simpler and much more creative. It's personal preference though.

There's a quest in this where you literally have to do a "golden poop".

It is a poop quest.

I think it actually is called a "poop quest".

I haven't managed to do it yet.

Insane game. Absolutely... INSANE.

And I Freakin' love it! :D

My first ever Formee (before unlocking new parts):

hni0036q.jpg

And some more:

hni0039w.jpg

hni0045p.jpg

hni0040c.jpg

hni0049q.jpg

hni0051t.jpg

This one is pretty much unplayable, was just experimenting with size :heh::

hni0048i.jpg

hni0052i.jpg

hni0035yp.jpg

hni0050d.jpg

hni0038z.jpg

@Coolness Bears, @Hamishmash, @D_prOdigy, post up some of yours when you can. Would love to check 'em out!

: peace:

after reading these comments its seems that i might enjoy this. and ive got some ideas running through my mind already so ill probably get this.

btw @RedShell that duck-looking creature (is that an egg attached to it) and that happy turd... made me LOL!

How do I post up mine? @RedShell
Go in Collection then My Formees, select the Formee you want and click on Save to SD card. Make sure to click on the Enable QR code button at the bottom of the screen though, otherwise you just save a pic of the formee. :hehe:

Not sure if the option is available at the start of the game, the one to scan QR codes isn't. But if you don't see it, just keep making Formees and it should appear soon.

Now boys and girls. Be warned. Scuttler is a bit of a squirter.

14ne4y9.jpg

Estaband needs constant attention and Bach music playing.

14av4hy.jpg

Sulk enjoys nothing. This he enjoys.

68h5kg.jpg

wjt64g.jpg

Jizzles will do anything to cop a feel so wear heavy clothing.

4gp5d1.jpg

Shepton is a Sunday driver, and a Monday lover.

zlvko.jpg

Those are my best. I made an appallingly bad-taste gollywog one called Bygone too... but maybe another time.

Two early forms I created.

Just unlocked the 4th area of the planet now, has anyone unlocked many trophies yet?

I have about 6.

hni0049q.jpg

Great effort. :santa:

hni0052i.jpg

Its Mr Bonejangles!

@Gentleben is that Mr Hanky the Christmas ice cream? :heh:

The Iwata Asks is pretty interesting. Its always an inspiration how enthusiastic the developers are about creating games.

icon4.gifWarning: Users who have a disposition to hearing Iwata saying "hai" should not watch this video. icon4.gif

I have the game for two days now, and even though IGN gave it a bad review I love it! It's so original and I love the craziness of the game! Here are my formees:

t02an6.jpg

2wgdnnl.jpg

16ly4on.jpg

1jxpjb.jpg

has anyone unlocked many trophies yet?
I got 11 so far, surprised how many there are to collect. :smile:

Anyway, some more Formees from me:

Generic 90's kid on a hoverboard: :grin:

hoverkid.jpg

The first of no doubt many cat Formees that I'll make:

miraneow.jpg

Italian gangster that eats via his gun: :heh:

tiratore.jpg

A mermaid... with DoA style bouncy assets: :wink:

mermee.jpg

Some weird cyclops creature hanging on to a balloon supported rocket: ::shrug:

rocketloon.jpg

This naughty baby doesn't want to wear a nappy, it wants to do handstands and moon you instead!: :laughing:

cheekybaby.jpg

By the way, if anyone wants to check out/obtain some incredibly good Formees by Japanese players, take a look at this site:

http://createup.r.ribbon.to/cgi-bin/createup.cgi

There are some amazing ones on there, including a lot of Game/Cartoon characters. :hehe:

OK, keep those Formees coming people!

There's a quest in this where you literally have to do a "golden poop".

It is a poop quest.

I think it actually is called a "poop quest".

I haven't managed to do it yet.

I got a pop quest last night, was funny when the Formee that requested it said "it's much more fun than the poop quest, and less messy." :laughing:

I'm so glad Nintendo brought this one over here without removing the turds/humour. :D When I think of all the WarioWare titles that have been needlessly censored... :(:cry:

Hopefully this is an indication that things have now changed.

How much was it btw?
£5.40. Worth every penny for me, already overtaken one of my retail games on the activity log (SSFIV @ 15 hours play-time) and is fast closing in on Pilotwings and Zelda. :cool:

ive got freaky forms, and im having fun with it! ive made 3 formees for now, ill make some more tonight and will probably share some of mine too.

Honestly? I would not be complaining if I'd bought the game in store for £29.99 or something. Let's hope there's a sequel for Wii U!

For that price I think I'll totally be getting this when I get my 3DS. How well does it take advantage of the other 3DS features like StreetPass etc?

I haven't read/seen an Iwata Asks in like forever, but I quite enjoyed seeing the developers talk about where such a crazy game came from!

I guess the StreetPass features are fine, but then I don't know how many people actually have this game, and actually walk around with their 3DS's in sleep mode. I guess I'll have to report back to you on that.

The Augmented Reality photos and stuff are fun though. And the 3D is subtle but suits the game perfectly.

Well, I've preordered a Zelda 3DS and hopefully I'll be joining you guys in the realms of this strange little game sometime soon(though my art skillz are far from skilled), excited I am!

I downloaded it yesterday and played a bit. It's good fun, even though I'm probably the most uncreative person in the whole world. :D

Glad to hear that more people are playing/planning to play this game, it really is a lot of fun. icon14.gif

I only just realised the other day that each of the 4 areas have multiple music tracks which are played at random, here are some of my favourites:

From the city area:

A very unique yet videogamey tune :heh:, I absolutely love it. :yay:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Chilled... Unlike the majority of Formees in this game. :D

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

From the ocean area:

This one always makes me smile, 100% musical happiness! :bouncy:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I'm wondering if I've heard them all yet, there could be more great tunes to be discovered. :hehe:

Well, I've preordered a Zelda 3DS and hopefully I'll be joining you guys in the realms of this strange little game sometime soon(though my art skillz are far from skilled), excited I am!

It deserves this size, I'd say!

Bloody awesome!

I dunno...I'm buying it slightly begrudingly. I'm not sure I like it(as stated elsewhere inverse colours maybe) but with a run of zelda consoles and my own homemade gold, one day to be zelda, gamecube, I can barely resist!

You know what'd be awesome for this? An official N-Europe review. Someone make eet happpeeen? Hoping my 3DS will arrive just in time for my holiday next week and I'll be able to get this, excited!

Does anybody actually have the final formee? I've been trying to unlock it since ages. It requires you to get all the trophies, but man it's impossible to streetpass someone with this game in Belgium. I don't think I'll ever get it and the internet has no pictures of it at all haha.

Sign in to follow this