NEurope
Retro_Link

Darksiders II

Ive just ordered it from zavvi too. Delivery is 2-5 working days i think.

5 days since dispatch and still not received, what postage do Zavvi use?

Same here, was looking forward to playing it this weekend. Zavvi has normally been fine for me, 2-3 days tops.

I received mine from Zavvi about 7 days after they told me it was shipped, so guess they are just a bit erratic!

Also if anyone is in a similar position to me, I really didn't get on with the game at all, so decided to trade it in at GAME, paid £14.99 or whatever it was on Zavvi, got £19 trade in value for it! £22.50 with some incentive they are running when you pre order a game.

I received mine from Zavvi about 7 days after they told me it was shipped, so guess they are just a bit erratic!

Also if anyone is in a similar position to me, I really didn't get on with the game at all, so decided to trade it in at GAME, paid £14.99 or whatever it was on Zavvi, got £19 trade in value for it! £22.50 with some incentive they are running when you pre order a game.

Cheers. Ive just ordered the game and waiting for it to arrive. Just out of interest what was it about it that you didnt like?

Cheers. Ive just ordered the game and waiting for it to arrive. Just out of interest what was it about it that you didnt like?

Hmm well difficult to put my finger on it, just didn't enjoy it straight off the bat, found the gameplay a bit uninspiring...however to be fair to the game I really didn't give it much of a chance, I borrowed a copy of Skyward Sword soon after this came through so picked that back up again which took over. Coupled with my desire to pick up both MH3U versions, I thought it best to trade in as will never get to play it and need the money. So making a profit on it sealed the deal!

Would be interested to hear though what you make of it when it does arrive, and if I made a bit of a mistake being so hasty with the trade in :)