NEurope
welsh_gamer

Modern Warfare 3

Can we get back to talking about MW3 ! If you don't want to, then go post somewhere else!

.....So has anyone else managed to get their copy early ? I tried a few shops today but most said 11th or 'I've no idea when we will get it ' :weep:

.....So has anyone else managed to get their copy early ? I tried a few shops today but most said 11th or 'I've no idea when we will get it ' :weep:

I was in Argos today and checked the system to see if they had any Wii stock. They did not, but it did say it was 'Instock' for Home Delivery.

However, the game has mysteriously disappeard from their website.

The best trailer for a game in a while. Shame that by all accounts the game is riddled with issues across all platforms...

Right, so someone posted a youtube video a while back with someone explaining the new system to punish 'dashboarders'. For some reason I've been de-leveled and blocked from playing the game online because my router disconnected and kicked me off Live. Any ideas on how to resolve this; it's a fucking joke.

Right, so someone posted a youtube video a while back with someone explaining the new system to punish 'dashboarders'. For some reason I've been de-leveled and blocked from playing the game online because my router disconnected and kicked me off Live. Any ideas on how to resolve this; it's a fucking joke.

I've heard about this on the Wii too. People who get disconnected are losing all their data. It's madness.

I was in Argos today and checked the system to see if they had any Wii stock. They did not, but it did say it was 'Instock' for Home Delivery.

However, the game has mysteriously disappeard from their website.

It's back on their website now !!! Oh today COULD be the day !

"dashboarders"? Is this like Rage Quitting and pulling plug?

*looks at Zechs*

:heh:

I despise rage quitters, especially when they were host.

Mind you, if they don't distinguish from modem drops then this is a bit worrying.

Don't know if I'll be getting this tomorrow but I will eventually. Given the initial two weeks of server issues for every CoD game on Wii so far, I might stay away until I know there's no problems.

My gaming time is somewhat limited anyway though so it's this or F1 2011 on 3DS I have to make a decision on.

Gamestation haven't received any shipments of MW3 Wii still (including today's shipment) and it's not in their planned shipment chart so it's not looking good for a release on the 11th.

Fuming isn't the word!

EDIT:

Granger Games have told me that it's confirmed to arrive in their mid-morning delivery tomorrow at 10:00am so they'll have it on the shelves at 11:00.

Edited by Kav

Just been in Game and took the display box for it to the counter only to be told "ah, actually this is out tomorrow"

There was a brief pause before he remembered....fekker...

A word of warning an American turned his WII off during a game and now he has corrupt game data so thats no rage quitting

Righty just called the GameStop where I have this preordered, they don't have the stock yet but it's still on their system for release tomorrow and they are expecting a delivery (which may or may not contain the game I guess) tomorrow morning.

*crosses fingers*

(Not that I'll be able to play it tomorrow anyway... COME ON IRELAND)

I've been into Tesco, Blockbuster, Gamestation and Granger Games today. None of them had it. Granger said they're getting it in tomorrow's delivery. Gamestation said they should have it in tomorrow and Tesco hadn't a fucking clue lol.

I'm going to look for it all over tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get my grubby hands on a copy!

Guys I don't get it, you know it's out tomorrow, why are you all going crazy looking for it today?

Edited by Retro_Link

Rez heard me raging the other day on Uncharted. He went super quiet which shows just how pissed off I got. I hate raging but in retrospect it is pathetically funny.

When I rage, it's like a grunt and then a laugh at how I am getting my ass kicked. My friends who watch me play think it's funny. Although I know some people who just throw controls and stuff, I don't get that, my cousin broke his PS3 controller while playing GoW3 on the hardest difficulty cause he raged so hard.

So anyone got it yet?

Gonna bite the bullet and get it at lunch. Won't be playing it 'til after nine though :(

Myself and Nightmare have it and are playing now.

There's no option to search for Region or Region Only games.

Edited by Kav

So anyone got it yet?

Gonna bite the bullet and get it at lunch. Won't be playing it 'til after nine though :(

Watching the Ireland match too?

If I get it today (haven't checked GameStop yet, will do at lunch time) I will try be on for like 30 - 40mins before the match, if not then it'll be tomorrow.

Myself and Nightmare have it and are playing now.

Where you get it?

EDIT:

Well it's looking likely that I won't be getting this today.

Called GameStop and they didn't get it in todays delievery :cry:

Have checked Argos and Smyths Toystore online and neither site is showing any stock in any store in the country :heh:

Even tried called the local Xtravision stores (like Irelands Blockbuster) and they don't have it. And I was already in Tesco earlier getting milk and had a look and it's not there either......

@edzza your in Ireland too yeah? Let me know if you have found a copy somewhere in your area

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

Watching the Ireland match too?

@edzza your in Ireland too yeah? Let me know if you have found a copy somewhere in your area

Hi, got one reserved in Game in Tallaght - they apparently have a load of them there. You're in Waterford though yeah? They have them in the Limerick store as well but that's a distance to be travelling to get a copy I suppose.

edit: ...and yeah, I'll be watching the match first...forgot the late kick-off time.. :)

Ack, yeah no GAME near me here... can't beleive GameStop didn't get any... I rang Smyths Toystore just now and they said they don't have any but it may come in a shipment they are getting late afternoon :heh:

If push comes to shove and I can't get it by Tuesday I may try pass a GAME somewhere on my way to Dublin for the 2nd leg (I got tickets :D)