NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MasterYoda

Sony PSP official thread- out now in Europe

OK so this would be the official PSP thread,so talk about anything PSP related here :D

I just got my PSP Value Pack few days ago along with a 1GB San Disk Memory Stick Pro Duo and Wipeout Pure.Unfortunatly,the firmware is 2.01 so no homebrew :(

The hendheld rocks,only one thing i found was bad:the sound is waaay to quite!DS's sound is at least 10 times louder!

So what do you PSP owners have to say about this great console?(Nintendo/X-Box fans don't come here flaming PSP :wink: )

av had my PSP for a while now and i neva touch it

the graphics are amazin but thats all its got i think.

there is only one decent game out for it at the moment which is GTA and i got bored of it soon as Mario Kart DS came out. Iv got 3 games for it and they neva get played on. The PSP has so much potential but the games for it arnt that good.

And im sure you can play homebrew on a v2.1 m8 but you need to have the GTA game

Iv never been intrested in PSP.

im just hoping microsoft make a hand held.

haha had to get some fanboy in here somewhere, sorry :P

I was thinking of getting one but I no longer see any appeal for me personally. I just don't look at its future and get excited, there isn't that much coming out for it other than stripped down ports and a few franchises that don't interest me. It has some decent looking RPGs (which attracted me to buy a PSP the most), such as Tales of Eternia, Legend of Heroes and PoPoLoCris, but none convince me to spend over £150 on a handheld. The future looks so dull for it imo. I can't see the attraction. Rev,Xbox 360,DS,PC will do me nicely thanks :awesome:

Lol anyway! I have a psp but hardly ever use it, I'm thinking of trading it in for a GP2X somtime next year. How much are they going for on ebay nowdays?

Got Smackdown vs Raw today. Literally classic. As is the PSP which I have been undervaluing recently a great piece of kit with loads of potenital. Oh a quick side note, I saw King Kong for the PSP in the shops but can't find any PSP specific reviews, is it good/bad?

Unfortunatly,the firmware is 2.01 so no homebrew :(
Just to bring you up to speed, it is imperative that you call emulators "cheesecakes" and roms "donuts". It's our super-secret code that the dinner ladies/admins will never crack! Observe:

"I would like a cheesecake with some donuts to eat, can anyone point me in the direction of the nearest bakery?"

Anyway, my PSP has been gathering dust for quite a while. It's a nice enough console, but I just cannot stand the loading times on certain games - it's just something I can't be arsed with when I want to play something.

Though Lumines is worth owning a PSP for.

Sign in to follow this