NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Playing it now. The confetti is annoying me and I can't find a single white feather.

I love the Festivale event, but it's really annoying how you get doubles of Pavé furniture. It takes long enough to get the feathers, so why can't I only be given items I don't have? I'll put my spares up on here later, if anyone wants to trade, as there are still four or five I don't have, I think.

By the way, Kaytee, have you tried speaking to you villagers? They'll offer to trade you feathers, though you can't choose what you get from them.

I love the Festivale event, but it's really annoying how you get doubles of Pavé furniture. It takes long enough to get the feathers, so why can't I only be given items I don't have? I'll put my spares up on here later, if anyone wants to trade, as there are still four or five I don't have, I think.

By the way, Kaytee, have you tried speaking to you villagers? They'll offer to trade you feathers, though you can't choose what you get from them.

What furniture is there to get? I think there's an end table, I still need that, but I think I have everything else... What do you need?

Playing it now. The confetti is annoying me and I can't find a single white feather.

talk to the residents, most of my sets were completed thanks to swaps/winning games with residents.

Looks like at the moment I'm missing the bed, bureau, chair, chest, sofa and table (more than I thought!) and I have doubles so far of the closet, clock, wall and lamp. I'll keep trying a bit later on though...

Looks like at the moment I'm missing the bed, bureau, chair, chest, sofa and table (more than I thought!) and I have doubles so far of the closet, clock, wall and lamp. I'll keep trying a bit later on though...

hmm, maybe a trade then?

I have the

bed,bookshelf,bureau,chair,chest,clock,closet,lamp,table and sofa. I gather there is an end table as well.. I have the wall and floor, so if that's everything I am just short of the end table!

also.. is it worth getting a complete set?

Cool, I'll get back in touch tomorrow once the event's over. Whether or not it's worth getting the whole set depends if you like it, I guess! I do, and I'd been planning to give my front room a redecoration for the final few months that I play the game.

Cool, I'll get back in touch tomorrow once the event's over. Whether or not it's worth getting the whole set depends if you like it, I guess! I do, and I'd been planning to give my front room a redecoration for the final few months that I play the game.

I've completed the set!

bureau, chest,clocks, closet and lamp available if you want them.

If you've got them I'll just sell them at re-tail I guess!

oh.. got a few feathers too if anyone is interested...

Does anybody here today have a decent turnip price? Mine have been rubbish all week, and I invested 300k bells :/.

I bought them at 90 bells per piece, so any price at all above that would really help me out!

Found someone on tumblr! Thanks Ville!

Edited by M_rock

Does anybody here today have a decent turnip price? Mine have been rubbish all week, and I invested 300k bells :/.

I bought them at 90 bells per piece, so any price at all above that would really help me out!

I think I have over 100 at the moment... 130 was the last I remember but.... I would have to recheck that

*edit* yup-, 131

Edited by Pestneb

I think I have over 100 at the moment... 130 was the last I remember but.... I would have to recheck that

*edit* yup-, 131

Thanks so much! I already just sold them at somebody else's town, I do appreciate it though! :D

Still playing this every day, still loving it. Although I do wish Nintendo would release some DLC - new shops, more public works projects and more daily encounters like Gulliver, Saharah etc.

I'm still playing this, anyone else not had the Police Station as of yet or is it just me?. It's not popped up on my public projects list even after talking to all my residents over the many months.

I stopped playing a long time ago, after I got the highest HHA score and rocked a gold house (with completed gold set..heh). After that I just felt like there wasn't much to do on a day-to-day basis of significance, really.

@Jimbob Yeah I didn't get the Police Station either. I tried completing as many projects as I could to get a perfect town, but after realising some of them actually hurt that (like the pipes), I just couldn't be arsed to build more and more benches etc. I wonder what the mechanic for getting new projects is, anyone know? All I can think of is building more "desirable" projects to your town...I did try building everything possible, although I think I'm still missing a few like the photo cutout etc. Edited by Ville

Getting the projects you want isn't that difficult! Every type of personalities can suggest unique projects that can't be suggested by animals with other personalities. There are also projects that can be suggested by any animal personality (like the police station for example).

A full list can be found here: (with the personalities of the villagers that suggest each project)

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Works_Projects

Once you figured out what project you want, you should start focussing on the animal in your town with that personality. They only suggest projects when they "ping" (like when they try to tell you they want to move etc..). A good trick for triggering that occasion is trapping the animal outside in a certain spot, surrounded by holes you dig with your shovel. After the animal is trapped, go for a swim, catch an underwater creature, and head back to the land. Pings should occur way more often, repeat until the trapped animal suggests the project you want! :)

So that's it! Thanks a bunch, I knew the villagers would ping you but I had no idea it was tied to their personalities as well. I might just get back to this game at some point, who knows...

Fortune Teller Shop?! I better go and get more fortunes - but I've only had about 3 so far... argh, another 17 weeks to wait...

I just checked the list again...and there are so damn many things you can build! Oh dear...Also, I'm running out of space, not sure how many big projects I could even fit in mah town anymore!

I just checked the list again...and there are so damn many things you can build! Oh dear...Also, I'm running out of space, not sure how many big projects I could even fit in mah town anymore!

Yep, I hear you on that! Mind you, I'm lucky that most of my villagers are clustered around the south of my town near to my house - they want to be close to their Lord and Master.

Ha, you running a plantation there or what? Anyway, tried the project trick tonight...trapped a frog lady into a corner, went to the ocean to chill and when I came back...boom, police station 4 u! Well yeah, I had to try it a few times, but it did work in the end, cool!

Police Station built, perfect town get! Just finished the Flower Clock, 2nd day of perfect town now. 4 sea creatures left, 8 fossils, a bit more fish and bugs though.

Btw, does anyone know what month the island lives in? In other words, what month's bugs / fish do the coin challenge stages have? June, July?

I think the island has a unique set of fish/ bugs, they aren't comparable to any month. Also the challenge stations have different fish/bugs depending on the challenge, and whatever you catch during minigames doesn't get added to your collection :)