NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I stopped playing regularly/every day about a month or so ago; at which point I'd taken about a month or two already to get three of them to appear. Luckily caught the fourth on an off chance a few weeks ago. So...I've probably not been very helpful at all.

It's sort of helpful, at least it confirms that it might take a few months to complete all 4 checks!

Also, if anyone has the Gracie store in their town, how long did it take you to pass all 4 fashion checks? I saw her for the first time at the end of last week and I knew she was quite a rare visitor but apparently it could take a month or two to complete all the checks to get TIY to upgrade.
Let's see...

*checks back through thread*

My first visit from Gracie was on the 20th of August, and the last visit was on September 14th. :geek:

I remember thinking it was taking ages to get the 4 visits/checks from her, but by the looks of things I was actually quite lucky. :hehe:

My first person left a few days ago (Deirdre). Been clinging on to them since the day of release. My play became too erratic and she slipped through the net. She did send her portrait though.

Also, massive destruction to my hybrids. Lost so many of them, including my final blue and jacob's ladder. Lost so many blacks just... I have it set to money, mainly because I go to the island occasionally and bring back dozens of flowers to leave on the beach to go grey so I can pull them up, trying to get my weed puller badge.

I had Crackle move without warning just yesterday. I still play a little every day - I guess I just didn't see him. Never had any villagers giving or sending me pictures, though. :(

I had Crackle move without warning just yesterday. I still play a little every day - I guess I just didn't see him. Never had any villagers giving or sending me pictures, though. :(

Ahh, that sucks. Just glad I have something to remember her by. I made a pledge early on not to let anyone leave my Animal Crossing until I had their autograph. Course, then I decided I didn't want anyone to leave. It was one day I missed and the next day she wasn't out to talk to (didn't mention leaving), then it was too late.

Does anyone have any perfect oranges they can give me? Got a friend who has a town with oranges but had no luck at all getting perfect oranges.

Does anyone have any perfect oranges they can give me? Got a friend who has a town with oranges but had no luck at all getting perfect oranges.

Sorry, nope. I am a cherry town and only in the beginning did I see some perfect ones.

Is there a trick to it?

Sorry, nope. I am a cherry town and only in the beginning did I see some perfect ones.

Is there a trick to it?

Umm, yeah...you plant it. I made millions on perfect cherries. At one point my ENTIRE village was covered in them. Right now they're just around the area of the village tree, which nets about 200-250,000 a pop at a foreign village. Haven't picked in ages though and have a score of baskets unsold.

Had perfect oranges (bro's town), and a villager gave me a perfect apple which I keep stored (on the floor randomly in my house...) Perfect oranges are weird in that their shape makes them look like pears. Bizarre.

Has anyone had any luck getting ingredients like vinegar from your neighbours? So far every time I've helped them out all they've given me is a piece of fruit that I could have picked myself! Starting to get really annoying!

I completely forgot about this! Trying to get the ingredients for a Mushroom Salad now and I can't find any mushrooms in my town! I think the animals have stolen them all to get food for themselves...

Welp, that was some hardcore fishing, but I managed to pull it off.

Got to get some food into the real me now.

I managed to get the Fruit Basket, Cornucopia and some missing Harvest set. At one point I had to get to the Island and play a tour to get one last lemon as I only had three.

You should have at least 3-4 mushrooms actually in your town. The villagers should give you at least 1 of each of the extra ingredients (vinegar/flour etc.) as well as some others such as mushrooms and fruits. I though **** when I remembered really late yesterday, but then did it pretty easy.

Still got most of November's catches to get though, keep forgetting.

Harvest Festival was fun, even if getting all completed took a little too long. I was happy to finally get my first villager with a smug personality move into my town today - a unicorn called Julian. Nice! :) Now I need to look into which fish I'll be able to catch tomorrow - has anyone made a December list yet?

With some help of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf wiki I'll have a crack at it.

FISH

Pike

Ray

Bitterling

Dab

Football Fish

Lobster

Octopus

Pond Smelt

Sea Butterfly

Squid

Stringfish

Tuna

Yellow Perch

BUGS

Dung Beetle

Mole Cricker

The one in bold are only in December if I understand correctly.

And with that, my fish collection is complete! :bouncy:

Oh yeah, now it's December, don't forget to check out all the new stock in Gracie's!

Edited by Mike

So, December...

Bugs

Dung Beetle (last one!) - 5pm-8am, on snowballs

Fish

Oarfish - Ocean, all day, huge

Pond smelt - River, all day, small

Sea butterfly - Ocean, all day, tiny

Stringfish - River, 4pm-9am, huge

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/

Edited by Grazza

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Penélope and Mónica Cruz (Nintendo 3DS)

Now if they would only get people like this doing their Wii U ads.

It's snowing in my town! :love:

I've been really slack with AC recently (thanks to Zelda & SM3DW), but luckily I didn't lose any of my favourite villagers in my time away from the game. :grin:

Working on collecting the Jingle furniture now. :santa:<nice to use that smiley again. :laughing:

Everyone ready for the snowy season to start tomorrow? Say goodbye to the grass!

As long as my flowers don't die I'm good.

@everyone

I am in desperate need of perfect cherries.

Anybody have some?

There are several reports of people that have installed the recent 3DS system update (miiverse update) and apparently it causes their Animal Crossing game to lag during conversations with villagers etc. I haven't been able to install the update myself, but is this true/ very noticable at all?

I can't find a Tuna! :cry:

Have been trying to catch one for ages now, but no luck. :sad:

Just doesn't make sense, it's not supposed to be that rare. ::shrug:

I even keep catching what should be much rarer fish, like Oarfish and Coelacanths! Along with loads of Sea bass of course. :heh:

Maybe I should put my Feng Shui room back together. :hmm:

There are several reports of people that have installed the recent 3DS system update (miiverse update) and apparently it causes their Animal Crossing game to lag during conversations with villagers etc. I haven't been able to install the update myself, but is this true/ very noticable at all?
I've not noticed that, but I haven't spent much time talking to my villagers recently... Too busy looking for the damn Tuna! :hehe:

I'm not installing the update until I'm absolutely sure it doesn't affect my favorite game anyways haha :p