NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Yeah I noticed the same thing as well, but I don't wanna get rid of Bell Boom in favour or either Early Bird or Night Owl.

Exactly the same. Tbh it probs just means I'll actually go to work earlier...which is kinda good I guess. Just means I'll shift AC-ing to evening times methinks.

I don't go on Animal Crossing for 2 days and one of my residents moves out, and he was my favorite one as well. The robot frog has left, damn.

Too bad mate :( I Hope that will never happen to me. Until I get tired of the game of course. :indeed:

@RedShell your town is amazing. I urge everyone to go visit with the dream suite or otherwise. Laughed out loud at the contrast between the gents and ladies loos ! Fantastic effort, and even better that you also have my favourite villager Henry!

Well after reading the IGN article about who really runs your village. And watching a video of a dreamworld that some Japanese person made (so twisted) I've started to make an evil turn in my AC Village...

6vt1.jpg

A grave of a poor camper, unable to be visited by villagers as they don't own diving suits to swim to see it. Only Mayor Murr knows who it is...**

There is a notice on my town message board from the Mayor warning villagers that campers who use the campsite have been going missing and to warn them to be diligent and keep safe at night.

Villagers seem to be getting letters from a mysterious person saying "Your Next!" Yet I seem to get replies from villagers saying "They loved my last letter!"

Who is the murderer going around Hyrule, do the villagers think it's good ol friendly mayor Murr.

**It's a dinosaur skull buried in the sand

gotta have some fun right. Can't be all work and earning bells.

Well after reading the IGN article about who really runs your village. And watching a video of a dreamworld that some Japanese person made (so twisted) I've started to make an evil turn in my AC Village...

6vt1.jpg

A grave of a poor camper, unable to be visited by villagers as they don't own diving suits to swim to see it. Only Mayor Murr knows who it is...**

There is a notice on my town message board from the Mayor warning villagers that campers who use the campsite have been going missing and to warn them to be diligent and keep safe at night.

Villagers seem to be getting letters from a mysterious person saying "Your Next!" Yet I seem to get replies from villagers saying "They loved my last letter!"

Who is the murderer going around Hyrule, do the villagers think it's good ol friendly mayor Murr.

**It's a dinosaur skull buried in the sand

gotta have some fun right. Can't be all work and earning bells.

Hahahahaha, hilarious! :D

Anyone else getting a little bored with Animal Crossing? i can't bring myself to play it daily anymore, not for more than 30 min anyway, its stopping me play other 3DS games and pikmin 3

I'm still fully hooked to it, agreed it's interfering with gaming elsewhere, but damn i'm still addicted to it. I know what i want to do with my rooms in my house, but first thing first I need to complete all the extensions. I've got 3.4m bells, but I've left them in the bank to get interest which I should get today hopefully.

Love it still, buying pointless hats everyday, checking in on Nooks to see any Items, digging for fossils in the hope I can get the final 10 I need.

Bug hunting i'll admit has become a bit stale, But it pays the bills so I still make at least one bug trip a day.

Haven't played this for a few weeks now. Nook has probably mortared my house to smithereens by now...

I'll consider having all my house's expansions and decorating each room to be the endgame for me. Probably another month or so.

I'm a little bit less interested, but I still do 30 minute round every day. Still got at least three more rooms to go, and none beside the main room is fully upgraded.

In other news, I finally got the scale armour suit. With the viking helmet and gold armoured shoes, the village is ripe for raiding :D

My girlfriend met Gulliver the other day and he actually made a reference to ol' Captain Bobbery from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door!

Pretty crafty, NINTENDO. Pretty crafty!

New home in the showcase distributed via SpotPass :)

Is that the Pikmin 3 house? Weird I didn't get a Spotpass notification/green light.

Fantastic house though, really clever. Had to order the holographic globe map :-)

Got it a few day ago, but haven't checked in every day, including today, hopefully with Beautiful Town the combo is still on.

I haven't been on as much recently, so have just switched to the beautiful town ordinance to keep things pretty.

Although I've just learnt that you can water grey/wilted flowers back to life - I always pulled them out of the ground if they were dying :(

New home in the showcase distributed via SpotPass :)

How do I get this? Spotpass is turned on but nothing has shown up.

@DahmerStu popped over this morning to check out messy messy RoseHall, then whilst my gates was open I had a couple visitors. After DahmerStu left I found out somewhere you can sit that I never knew about!

HNI_0043.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It was so cute! That's me, @LukeLee and my mate Toria...such a lovely pic! Think twas LukeLee who brought it to Tor's attention, then I went along and this happened! So lovely. There's more...but I won't spoil too much.

I also discovered today you can only have 32 best friends, this upsets me slightly as I might start making cuts to make way for others. Such a handy function(in fact without it DahmerStu wouldn't have popped over) but such a shame it's limited.

Edited by Rummy

@DahmerStu popped over this morning to check out messy messy RoseHall, then whilst my gates was open I had a couple visitors. After DahmerStu left I found out somewhere you can sit that I never knew about!

HNI_0043.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It was so cute! That's me, @LukeLee and my mate Toria...such a lovely pic! Think twas LukeLee who brought it to Tor's attention, then I went along and this happened! So lovely. There's more...but I won't spoil too much.

I also discovered today you can only have 32 best friends, this upsets me slightly as I might start making cuts to make way for others. Such a handy function(in fact without it DahmerStu wouldn't have popped over) but such a shame it's limited.

You know if you sit there long enough you get credits about your town?

Do you need to have the game for a certain amount of time before you can do that? Because it doesn't work for me, plus the tree etc. looks smaller in my game.

You know if you sit there long enough you get credits about your town?

I was trying not to spoil it too much! :p

Do you need to have the game for a certain amount of time before you can do that? Because it doesn't work for me, plus the tree etc. looks smaller in my game.

Hmm...well I only discovered it today thanks to LukeLee, so maybe it has to be a certain size. It gets bigger, as below...

the more you play, I believe.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

How do I get this? Spotpass is turned on but nothing has shown up.

Yeah, same for me... :(

Have you both got SpotPass actually turned on in Animal Crossing (not just the 3DS in general)? It's a bit confusing as you activate StreetPass and SpotPass from completely different places, even though the aim of both is to get a new house in the Happy Room Academy.

StreetPass - speak to Digby in your high street

SpotPass - activate on menu before you start game

Sorry if you've both done that, it's just all I can think of.

Have you both got SpotPass actually turned on in Animal Crossing (not just the 3DS in general)? It's a bit confusing as you activate StreetPass and SpotPass from completely different places, even though the aim of both is to get a new house in the Happy Room Academy.

StreetPass - speak to Digby in your high street

SpotPass - activate on menu before you start game

Sorry if you've both done that, it's just all I can think of.

Uhm...the hell is Digby?

Also, streetpass works fine for me, though I only pass my brother (social issues) and he's been VERY lackluster in his housing duties recently. Spotpass just does NOT work at all for me on this game. Left it on nearly all day the other week and nothing. Usually leave wireless on when I'm shaking my 3DS for coins.