NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I scrolled through a couple of the map choices until I found one I liked. Kind of wish that I had at least checked them all out though as from what I've heard it does just loop back around.

I scrolled through a couple of the map choices until I found one I liked. Kind of wish that I had at least checked them all out though as from what I've heard it does just loop back around.

Yeah, it loops after 4 layouts. Which is why this will take forever...

What can I do with beehives? I've got five of them and I found out that I can sell them for 400 bells but I just wanted to know if they're used for anything better.

m9ymif.png

This is what I settled on in the end. Nothing fancy, I just like that the town hall is at the top, the plaza is near it and Re-Tail is on the bottom half of the map :)

Getting the approval rating up is such a pain. Done so much and yet still at 50%

Hey!

I started my town after a long time of deciding upon a name and layout. Now I'm finally in, but I dislike the animals in my town a lot. Is it worth resetting again, or should I just stick with it? How often do they move out and move in?

Cheers.

And I'm the complete opposite. Picked the very first one I saw!
Same here, I was too excited to start playing for messing around with restarting! :hehe:

Very happy with my town layout anyway.

What can I do with beehives? I've got five of them and I found out that I can sell them for 400 bells but I just wanted to know if they're used for anything better.
I think they're just an extra item to sell, not entirely sure though. I've been selling all of mine anyway, getting bells is the most important thing in the early stages of AC. ;)

Only things I'm holding on to at the moment are those crystals you get from the rocks, they sell for quite a bit, but they're apparently used for customising stuff at some point. :)

I'm making footy shirts on request, if there are any you want made for you let me know.

2793 0578 5004

Getting the approval rating up is such a pain. Done so much and yet still at 50%

.....it's deliberately like that to pace the game go back in a few days and it will have shot straight to 100%.

I'm making footy shirts on request, if there are any you want made for you let me know.

793 0578 5004

OOoh yes please! I made a Portsmouth kit I'll post pictures later it's not very good.

OH MY GOD! After getting Link's hat with my first fortune cookie, look what I just so happen to get with my second! :D

BMuSyfkCMAAqDz0.jpg

BMuTkvyCIAAZZYw.jpg

YEAH!!! :yay:

Also...

BMuVDOZCQAExZQT.jpg

Priorities? What are those!? :p

Edited by Dcubed

Picked it up earlier, had a nice chat to the Ninty guy who was promoting the game instore.

Moved into town, my house is near the railway line as the beach spot was already taken by a resident in-game. Damn them, but it's all good so far. Currently living in a tent, havn't had much chance to do much else. But i have planted the town tree and introduced myself to the residents, hopefully will raise some bells to get some tools for various activities at some point today/over the weekend.

My first experience of Animal Crossing will have to wait :hmm: Nintendo haven't sent me the code to download it, yet..

My first experience of Animal Crossing will have to wait :hmm: Nintendo haven't sent me the code to download it, yet..

Log into your account on the Nintendo.co.uk, click on "my account" and the code should be in a banner at the top of the page.

Edited by LukeLee

Log into your account, click on "my account" and the code should be in a banner at the top of the page.

Thanks, dude : peace: I was actually thinking about checking just in case but was too lazy to log in because I didn't really think it would be there :heh:

Also...

BMuVDOZCQAExZQT.jpg

Priorities? What are those!? :p

Hahaha! Love it. :D

I forgot you'd be stuck in a tent for another day after not being able to pay the down payment last night. :heh:

OOoh yes please! I made a Portsmouth kit I'll post pictures later it's not very good.

Just working on it now!

Gate is open if anyone wants to pop by. Any Man U fans may want to pick up the latest shirt, or the 92/93 away shirt or the infamous 94/95 grey shirt available at my boutique!

I'm trying my best to think of an awesome name for my town while I wait for the game to download.. and I can't think of anything :eek:

Thanks, dude : peace: I was actually thinking about checking just in case but was too lazy to log in because I didn't really think it would be there :heh:

Periperi?

@Dcubed, how do you take screenshots?

@Cube - Hold down L+R, apparently then goes into the 3DS camera dealie. So a villager told me(handily after I unsuccessfully failed to replicate accidentally doing it earlier on).

I didn't fuss much on my town, I went through all the layout options and decided to hell with it - wondering if you can re-design later with more mayoral powers(swear this was something I read?). Was a bit annoyed where I had to put my house, had a perfect spot I wanted but twas a bloody rock in the way! Can't wait for tomorrow to be out of my tent too!

Was really hard picking a spot for my house, not 100% sure I like it where it is but couldn't find a better place. Can you move it later?

Can't wait for tomorrow to be out of my tent too!

I'm kind of going to miss my tent, it was a nice change of pace lol

Just had a quick visit to Pompey courtesy of @flameboy and got myself some Pear's to plant. Unfortunately his store didnt have any fishing rods or I would still be on the game now catching some fish. Hopefully tomorrow I can get one.

I didn't know about the fortune cookie thing until I read Dcubed post, so I went straight to buy one. I managed to get me the Big Brothers Moustache! I'm now running around my village looking like Mario. :D

I didn't know about the fortune cookie thing until I read Dcubed post, so I went straight to buy one. I managed to get me the Big Brothers Moustache! I'm now running around my village looking like Mario. :D

Yeah I got Wario's nose and mustache today so my character looking weird at the moment lol

So I assume when Tank just called me "ladybro" he was using some sort of slang for female friend I don't know as opposed to questioning my gender? Oh well, been called worse:heh:.

Yeah I was posting earlier about my Fortune Cookie haul so far:

Majora's Mask, Fire Flower, Virtual Boy, Big Bros Moustache and a triforce

Good visits from @Iun @londragon and @Happenstance. I've got pics to post when I get round to it love the screenshot feature so handy.

Just working on it now!

Gate is open if anyone wants to pop by. Any Man U fans may want to pick up the latest shirt, or the 92/93 away shirt or the infamous 94/95 grey shirt available at my boutique!

OOOOOOH ok I may take the Man Utd kits even though I'm not a fan...whats your friend code?