NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Shopto has this for a nice £26.86 if anyone wants to go the physical route.

Damn, that's tasty. Pre-ordered! Excited!

Shopto has this for a nice £26.86 if anyone wants to go the physical route.
Yay, my pre-order (that I placed around 10 years ago :heh:) has also been reduced. :yay:

That is an insane price for a game like Animal Crossing, which will basically last you hundreds and hundreds of hours. :hehe:

Just 2 months to go... :bouncy:

Started a new town on Wild World yesterday. I probably shouldnt have as I run the risk of getting burnt out on Animal Crossing before New Leaf comes out but watching all the New Leaf stuff really got me in the mood again to play so I couldnt help myself.

I've considered doing the same but really want to play the gamecube version, only issue is my copy is stuck in my dad's loft.

I've considered doing the same but really want to play the gamecube version, only issue is my copy is stuck in my dad's loft.

I loved the Gamecube version, I still remember getting that when we were back on Consoles Unlimited. That game got me back into gaming in a big way when I was having a hard time sticking with any other games.

Its a shame that Wild World got rid of the real world holidays from that. I hear they are back though for New Leaf (dunno if that already happened for the Wii one, I skipped that)

I loved the Gamecube version, I still remember getting that when we were back on Consoles Unlimited. That game got me back into gaming in a big way when I was having a hard time sticking with any other games.

Its a shame that Wild World got rid of the real world holidays from that. I hear they are back though for New Leaf (dunno if that already happened for the Wii one, I skipped that)

Ahhh those were the times lol.

Yeah there was a lot I didn't like about Wild World even though I played it a ton and I do think the game is suited to a handheld. I also skipped the Wii one largely only renting it from Lovefilm before sending it back after I decided it wasn't for me at that point in time.

UK retailer lists 3DS XL Animal Crossing: New Leaf bundle

jeal.png

Has another Nintendo Direct detail been leaked in advance of the actual presentation? ShopTo has added in a listing for the a 3DS XL Animal Crossing: New Leaf bundle, due out this June. Could we be in store for the same bundle that Japan got at the game's launch?

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=200352

I miss the recycling tip being out in the town. And a separate post office. I think the GC one was the best, but maybe thats because it was brand new.

My girlfriend wants it digitally, shes one of those "anti-clutter" types that dosent like physical copies of anything so i have to get her the card with the code on it, if i get it for myself ill buy the physical copy.

Game have just announced a preorder incentive of a limited edition Isabelle figurine and town hall model. Was planning on going digital but this is tempting me, especially as the digital version will almost certainly cost more than £29.99.

especially as the digital version will almost certainly cost more than £29.99.

That depends. I say wait it out for a bit as you can buy Download versions of new games for the standard price. Just saw LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins for the 3DS which is currently priced at £29.99 as a Digital download from GAME.

EDIT: It's a download pre-order, still it's the same price as getting it physically.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/lego-city-undercover-the-chase-begins-185804?attributeName1=Shop%20By&pageSize=20&provenance=Download&categoryIdentifier=428847&attributeValue1=107&sortBy=PRICE_ASC

Here's what the Bonus offer looks like:

gm_widget_AnimalCrossing.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

I've just ordered this through the free game, perfect for permanent 3ds use. I just hope it doesn't bore me senseless like the Wii u version!

I really haven't looked at much about this game, it won't be all it can be, but I hope it still offers lots of new things for veterans.

I've just ordered this through the free game, perfect for permanent 3ds use. I just hope it doesn't bore me senseless like the Wii u version!

I really haven't looked at much about this game, it won't be all it can be, but I hope it still offers lots of new things for veterans.

I think if AC on the Wii bored you then this definitely will. Changes between the games are not huge.

I disagree, I think there is more than enough new stuff to keep you from getting bored too quickly.

I think if AC on the Wii bored you then this definitely will. Changes between the games are not huge.

That's my big fear. The effort of turning it on and how awful Wii speak was dampened it too. I hope it being on a handheld makes it more appealing, plus my girlfriend has never played it and is getting it, so ill probably get fun from playing with her. I hope anyway.

Does this have voice chat? I presume it does but then remember it may not... Wich would be ridiculous for online...

It does not have voice chat. That's also the only thing that didn't get included into this gem of a game. It's so packed with tons of new content. I really think with this title they went all the way and got out as much as possible. I'm convinced it won't bore you as much as the cheap wii version.

I disagree, I think there is more than enough new stuff to keep you from getting bored too quickly.

From the sound of his post he was bored of the game rather than not having enough stuff to do. Which at its core hasn't really changed much I'd we're being honest.

I'll still be getting it.

My girlfriend wants it digitally, shes one of those "anti-clutter" types that dosent like physical copies of anything so i have to get her the card with the code on it, if i get it for myself ill buy the physical copy.

Tell her you feel the same way about her clothes.

Honestly, no voice chat? Madness!

I feel fortunate to have only ever played the DS version properly, dabled on the Gamecube at a friends house but never picked it up. There seems to be enough new content that ill be kept busy for the duration, especially since i know my girlfriend will be playing it too.

Yay, my pre-order (that I placed around 10 years ago :heh:)

Only just seen this but I actually lol'd. :laughing:

I'm still playing the DS version (well, i was about 2 months ago). Just goes to show that it's a bargain whatever price you pay for it.

Nintendo seem to have a habit of putting a mic on everything and then never using the damn thing.

Still can't wait for this game, though! I'm wondering whether or not I should get the physical or download.