N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I started it now anyway :p Named my town Mysticia. I kinda regret the town layout though, the river circles back upwards before going down again and as such takes up more space and makes narrow land areas. Considering restarting tomorrow and pick another one. Or maybe I should try to make the best out of it :p

Edited by Tales

I was going to go with Yidville, but my gfriend put me off saying people may be offended. I went with The Lane... Instantly wished I called it Yidville!

Payed my girlfriends new copy, then the codes got released.... Oh well. Will transfer over and let her get started. O idea what she'll make of it, think shell absolutely love it, or just not understand the point.

Is there voice chat or is it all text?
No voice chat, just text.

It's exactly the same system as Wild World on NDS.

It works well enough, the only annoying thing is that you can occasionally miss stuff that someone has typed, if you're entering/leaving a room or building at that time. :rolleyes:

I was going to go with Yidville, but my gfriend put me off saying people may be offended. I went with The Lane... Instantly wished I called it Yidville!

Payed my girlfriends new copy, then the codes got released.... Oh well. Will transfer over and let her get started. O idea what she'll make of it, think shell absolutely love it, or just not understand the point.

I was gunna call mine "The Lane" until I saw your post!! :-(

Can't believe @Hero\-of\-Time & @Mokong X\-C? ;))[/size] Monster Hunter on Wii U could have done with something similar, put it that way.he :D

Yes the island is awesome. So much content hidden away there too. I love how slow it dole things out I'm a week and still getting new surprises.

I named my town Talon IV (Metroid), then went online and found out that there are 2 spellings for this (Tallon IV and Talon IV) maybe different regions??? Anyway, one L for me, my name though is Londrgon (can't believe the limit on names).

In other news got my bug net and shovel.

Is it possible to have different designs for your sleeves and front/back of your clothing? Is stuff like that in the (currently closed) clothes shop I saw?
Yeah, it's possible to make your own PRO designs (or download 'em via QR). You need the clothes shop to be open though.

Can you customise your flag into something that you have drawn rather than choosing the set ones?
Yep. :)

Well quite frankly I hate you all.

But I did get my code when I woke up this morning and slected sleep download so when I come home from work (is it 5:15 yet? :heh:) it should be all ready.

My very first AC game! Can't wait to get immersed. I hope I like it as much as you guys!

Just downloaded. How long do downloaded games usually take to appear on your Club Nintendo account? It says the last game I registered was F-Zero in February, but I've bought Super Metroid on Wii U since then.

Bit concerned that it's not there, as I need the code to download another copy for my girlfriend. May have to ring Ninty.

EDIT. Never mind, I got it!

Need to find something to spend my stars on before the end of June (6800), as I lose 1600 of them :angry:

Edited by Dog-amoto

Re-Tail gives you more for your stuff I believe :)

Thanks, thats what it seemed from the animal chat but Im so used to selling straight to Nook to upgrade that store that I went there the first few times.

Anyway, I kept up my tradition of naming my towns by just looking around my room to see whats there. This time I went with what I was drinking at the time so my towns name is Oasis.

Set up my town yesterday...and then realised I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.

Perfect compliment to The Last of Us. That game is intense.

You ain't wrong. One minute I'm fighting off the infected and smashing faces off a breakfast bar, the next I'm running around with a bug net and talking to a goat!

Woke up this morning and put the game on. I was greeted by the townsfolk who gave me a birthday party, along with a present and a cake. I had to blow out the candles by blowing on the 3DS.

I now have to get my approval rating up with the townsfolk, so some major butt kissing will have to be done. :)