NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

who do you respect?

the great figures of the civil rights movement are among those i have a huge deal of respect for, along with those who fought arparthied in south africa.

they lived in societies that saw them as lesser things, the whole social system was against them and they had the courage and the will to make the world a better place. you don't find many people who are capable or willing to make the kind of sacrifices they did for what they beleive in.

I know this was posted a while back, but I think it needs a quote so hat we can all see its sheer stupidity:

Eric Cantona

It's OK kids, if someone pisses you off just kick them in the face :indeed:

I know this was posted a while back, but I think it needs a quote so hat we can all see its sheer stupidity:

It's OK kids, if someone pisses you off just kick them in the face :indeed:

Or the flipside of that coin is:

He inspired many children to become great footballers. That earns his muchos respect. Don't forget, the respect off the millions of United fans that he captivated with his magical football.

Or the flipside of that coin is:

He inspired many children to become great footballers. That earns his muchos respect. Don't forget, the respect off the millions of United fans that he captivated with his magical football.

He's hardly a role model though, and he'll always be associated with that kick on that Crystal Palace supporter (although he deserved it). Still one of the best footballers around in his era though, and one of Man United's best ever.

I have respect mostly for artists, who most of you will probably not know of.

So my respecta goes out to Ryan Church, Linda Bergvist, Feng Zhu and the man Hideo Kojima.

is it cantona that kicked an old lady in the face?

No.

But it would ahve been even unnier if it was.

i respect my father for being such a great professional and my mother for working so hard for her family, even if she isn't rewarded what she deserves.

I also respect the late Christopher Reeve for being a real Super-Man and Shigeru Miyamoto for creating such awesome concepts and sticking true to his tastes.

Sign in to follow this