NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

who do you respect?

Err, Freddy Mercury?

No, actually, I think it is my chemistry teacher, for his sheer amount of knowledge...

aaaaand rolfy!!

Robbie Williams

Sylvester Stallone

Thierry Henry

Joe Calzaghe

Ricky Hatton

Gramps

in football, no one gets more respect then ryan giggs. no matter how good he became he never sold out to the press and media like some people. ill mention more later

I have a lot of respect for my (now dead) grandfather.

I also respect Jet Li and Jackie Chan for their awesome fighting skills - yes I know there are better fighters but they are the ones I know from films.

And in some way I respect people that are more intelligent than I am, but not the ones that show it off but the ones that only let it show through conversation and the likes.

Apart from my mother who I respect the most, I don't respect anyone you guys would know, I don't know them well enough. I do respect our Maths teacher though, Mrs Skinner, who rocks!

meik, your obsession with 24 is seriously starting to worry me now...
I just wanted an excuse to post a big picture of the Bauer. :sad:

No one really who I actually know. Used to probably be my best mate Matt but he is now a smoker and I lost loads of respect for him from that.

People i respect are my mum, my friends, my work colleagues and the Police.

Famous people i look up to or resepct:

John Lennon

Noel Gallagher

Eric Cantona

Harrison Ford (best actor ever x10)

There are probably more i could think of but those 4 sprung to mind instantly for me.

I just wanted an excuse to post a big picture of the Bauer. :sad:

i'm sorry, you carry on! i hope this makes you feel better ;)

hewantsy345ou.jpg

I dunno really, respect is earnt not demanded or given outright. i respect my friends and family, but noones been a role model to me famous wise.

The Rolf. Just to add to his greatness he unveiled that painting of the Queen. I don't think he's been knighted already, but he fucking should be.

i don't really look up to celebraties, well not in the role model way. some of my teachers, mum, the guy that took me for work experience would be personal role models

I respect proper altruistic people, like Mother Theresa. I respect people who are unsung heros, like people who care for the elderly and drive them around or take them to day centres - volunteers and the like. I also respect my parents, they were very good role models. I dont think all that highly of celebs and the like. There are not many of them that have done anything amazing.

My mum. I'm a wrestling fan so..... Bret Hart and Eddie Guerrero! When you hear about Eddie you have to respect him.

Sign in to follow this