NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

^ If this happens then I'd personally gift you a Megaman game of your choice from the shop on the Wiiu :laughing:

It suddenly dawned on me that we'll most likely get to see a

FALCON PUNCH IN HD

iTeodhW9EtKCY.gif

lol,

i really do hope they show some characters design or something, from the game itself to give us an impression what it will look like, even if its only mario and link, dont care, or a cinematic trailer lol, they have to show something about smashbros to give us an idea, and to hype the WiiU more

To be honest, it's much too early. They probably haven't even decided themselves what the art should look like.

Although I understand why, I think it's a bit sad that they don't want to introduce as many new characters as they did in Brawl.

But I'm still hoping for them to bring Commander Shepard in. But of course, I want to see at least one Mass Effect entry for the Wii U.

Including Mega Man is a great idea as well.

I still think she's the worst character from Mass Effect to use in a game like Smash Bros. (not that she'll ever appear in it anyway).

If they do have 3rd party characters again, I do think Mega Man will be likely.

I also think that, if Sony don't get him for theirs, Nintendo should try to get Crash Bandicoot, just for the fun of it. "The most classic of PlayStation characters was missing from Sony's attempt at Smash Bros, but now you can play as him in the real game."

I still think she's the worst character from Mass Effect to use in a game like Smash Bros. (not that she'll ever appear in it anyway).

Who'd you like to see instead?

Garrus? Anderson? The Illusive man? Samara?

I know, let's pick Joker!

If they do have 3rd party characters again, I do think Mega Man will be likely.

Yeah. Down+B should let you cycle through weapons :)

I also think that, if Sony don't get him for theirs, Nintendo should try to get Crash Bandicoot, just for the fun of it. "The most classic of PlayStation characters was missing from Sony's attempt at Smash Bros, but now you can play as him in the real game."

ROFL

I don't like Crash very much, but on the other hand, I'd love to completely bash him up.

Who'd you like to see instead?

Garrus? Anderson? The Illusive man? Samara?

I know, let's pick Joker!

Oh, come on.

Blasto.

You know you'd love it.

*Message deleted*

You know you can actually delete messages right?

I'm still hoping that we'll get an awesome version of Layton in there somehow. I can definitely see it happening.

I dunno... can we have Pip so we can beat him up too?

Anybody think we might get a Dante feature even though he's NEVER been on a Nintendo system?

It suddenly dawned on me that we'll most likely get to see a

FALCON PUNCH IN HD

iTeodhW9EtKCY.gif

I watched that gif waiting for a falcon to fly into the guy. So disappointed.

I'll just dump this here.

BogusAdventureOfPlaystationAllStars.gif

Someone needs to fix that - they announced that the Vita is now a £220 LittleBigPlanet controller.

Today, I picked up a new project for me and the Queen to go through, as we've finished Rayman Origins.

ZACK AND WIKI: QUEST FOR BARBAROS' TREASURE

Yet two more characters I'd like to see in Smash from Capcom.

They've pumped out some interesting franchises over the year:

Okami

Ghost Trick

Zack&Wiki

just off the top of my head.

Good stuff :D

Should be cool, might make me eventually consider a WiiU.

I've always thought there should be a Link who carries a stash of masks, letting him become a deku scrub, goron and zora. Getting a giant mushroom could show an animation of him putting on the giant's mask. Of course his smash attack if they're still doing those would be to don the awesome fierce deity mask.

Guys, guys. I've thought long and hard on the character that I'd love to see in the next Super Smash Bro game for Wiiu (and 3DS) more than any other character that currently exists - or have previously existed.

11985768.jpg

Edited by Beverage

Should be cool, might make me eventually consider a WiiU.

I've always thought there should be a Link who carries a stash of masks, letting him become a deku scrub, goron and zora. Getting a giant mushroom could show an animation of him putting on the giant's mask. Of course his smash attack if they're still doing those would be to don the awesome fierce deity mask.

I'd rather see him bring the moon down on his oponents.

It'd be interresting to get Nights. Also, I've previously stated that I'd like to see Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue make an appearance. And his stage would be Dobuita, with the arcade on one end of the map.

Quotage incoming:

Sakurai on other old classic franchises he’d like to look at…

“I am planning on doing my best to bring old characters back in Smash Bros. From that perspective, I am probably in the most fortunate position in the world.”

Sakurai on the possibility of him resurrecting F-Zero or creating a “new” racing game…

“There is actually a racing game I made called ‘Kirby’s Air Ride’. This game was also subjected to prejudice, but it was a ground breaking game featuring a mode called City Trial, which created a kind of open world game where we haven’t seen one before. It is a fun game even now, so I recommend playing it with friends if you get a chance.”

New info on Smash.

Masahiro Sakurai

Hello, I'm Masahiro Sakurai, the director of the Super Smash Bros. series.

It's my personal belief that the only time a creative product really resonates is in that first moment when it's actually in front of you.

With that said, I've realized that if we keep the new Super Smash Bros. title's development structure secret, it'll only create more and more speculation, and I won't be able to develop the game with any freedom. That's why I've decided to announce this news right now, even though it's still very early on.

I would love to provide more information, but for now, I'm going to stay quiet until I have something solid to show you.

The project has just gotten started. Bear in mind that not only are we developing two titles simultaneously, but we announced the project before we even started actual development, so I'm afraid we will likely have to keep you waiting for quite a while. Please be patient.

Currently, the prototype prepared by NAMCO BANDAI Games and NAMCO BANDAI Studios' special team looks pretty good, and it's working great. In order to take advantage of the fact that there will be versions for two different systems, and to maximize and offer fun new gameplay elements, the entire team is going to work hard together. Thank you.

---------------

Masaya Kobayashi

Hello, everyone. I'm Masaya Kobayashi of NAMCO BANDAI Studios. I'm so honored to be able to join the Smash Bros. team--that globally popular series of which Japan is particularly proud—and to work alongside of Mr. Sakurai.

In order to make Mr. Sakurai proud, we will take on this project with NAMCO BANDAI's best staff! Yoshito Higuchi, the producer and the director of the "Tales" series, Tetsuya Akatsuka, producer and director of "Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.," the art director/sound director of the "SoulCalibur" series, the main development team staff from the "TEKKEN" series…and that's just for starters. All the top creators from NAMCO BANDAI are gathered here to create a never-before-seen dream team for this project. We will fully utilize our experience and knowledge in action/fighting game development, technical capability, and organizational strength, and we hereby promise you that we will develop the best and most powerful "Super Smash Bros." title ever! Don't miss it!

Representative works:

Masaya Kobayashi

"Ridge Racer" series

"We Ski" (Wii) series

"Go Vacation" (Wii)

Yoshito Higuchi

"SoulCalibur" series

"Tales of the Abyss"

"Tales of Vesperia"

Hmmm. I don't care much for having Namco stick their fingers into Smash Bros. We are gonna end up with a bunch of rubbish Namco characters now, aren't we?

I say 1 or 2, no more than 2. ONE of them HAS to be Lloyd Irvin!.