NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Palutena is a blatant (but well made) fake. She's missing the thick, translucent black outline...

Would assist trophies or level elements have the outline?

Palutena is a blatant (but well made) fake. She's missing the thick, translucent black outline...
We looking at the same pics? Because I see the outline in both of those. :blank:

I'm thinking they be the real deal. :o

It's too thin and not translucent enough. Look at her compared to Mario, the difference is obvious.

It wouldn't be hard to fake such an image really (and of course you can just load the image onto a 3DS before taking a camera shot). The only part that's difficult is Palutena's model (which is REALLY well made!)

Would assist trophies or level elements have the outline?

No, playable characters only. It's there to make them stand out from the background and make the characters and action easier to follow on the small 3DS screen.

Edited by Dcubed

I too see an outline, and I think the line does look thinner on characters like Zelda and Peach.

Fake or not, the odds of seeing Palutena as playable are high.

Pic Of The Day

zlCfzRaU-IshAxf2Dp

"This is definitely not a friendly girls night out…"

Coincidence? I think not. Close but not yet, he's just teasing now because of the leak.

Edit: I should explain for those that don't know. That's Viridi from Kid Icarus: Uprising on the Kid Icarus stage.

Edited by Wii

My bets are on the leaks being real. People argue about the outlines, but they look fine to me.

The outlines on Space Peach look fainter than Zelda, so it must vary per character (and what's behind them).

My bets are on the leaks being real. People argue about the outlines, but they look fine to me.

Na, I don't think so. I'm on the side that it's fake.

Pic Of The Day

zlCfzRahsfQTYMjdn-

When Toon Link joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the train. Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

a493jEA.jpg

"Pic of the day. Rosalina's down special move, tentatively called the Gravitational Pull, sucks up items and weapons. Weapons will be disabled when using this move, of course. You have to shake the Wii Remote to perform this move in Super Mario Galaxy, but you won't need to do that in this game."

Pic Of The Day

zlCfzRbqm-YISjyWM9

"The Beetle item from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a comical item that grabs characters and carries them into the air".

Aww nice! Good to see Link's moveset getting expanded at last!

Should make for some funny moments too (especially if 3 people decide to pick on one :laughing: )

Aww nice! Good to see Link's moveset getting expanded at last!

Should make for some funny moments too (especially if 3 people decide to pick on one :laughing: )

Think it's an item, not one of Link's moves :/

I'm pretty sure that this is just a new 'item' that you can use. Had it been part of Link's moveset I'm sure he would've specified it clearly like in previous Pic of the Days.

Oh yeah, he does call it an item doesn't he...

Oh well that's even better then!

Pic Of The Day

zlCfzRb46DspQATxPJ

You can find this statue of the Goddess of Light in one of the stages. She's watching over the arena.

Where did Ridley come from? That wasn't in the original image.

I was teasing, I've removed it and reposted it.