NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

e4pCmAR.jpg

"Pic of the day. Uh-oh, someone's observing from afar. That's no good. The Yellow Devil will come flying in from the background."

LkMq5Ex.jpg

"Pic of the day. In the train stage, the rear car can change during battle. It'll detach and move backward, so be careful! This pic features the Linebeck Trading Company, which is being transported for some reason."

It's being transported to the Wii U Wind Waker sequel via the hype train! ;)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Retro_Link

Maybe this isn't the real "Pic of the day"?

vg8zXI4.jpg

"Pic of the day. N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?"

Hmm... Stealth reveal of something Toad related? Is he finally getting his own game!? :hehe:

Captain Toad mission DLC for SM3DW would be most welcome. I love those stages.

Captain Toad mission DLC for SM3DW would be most welcome. I love those stages.

Ohh, good call. I can totally see that happening and I would welcome it also.

We all knew it was coming and she is looking mighty fine.

A worthy addition to the Smash Universe if I say so myself, and the reveal trailer was genius!

Kirby's Air Ride 2?

Kirby in Mario Kart?

Rosalina and Kirby in Mario Kart?

DK giving Kirby a nudge......oh right

ROSALINA IN SMASH!

JDM3aru.png

2lIfqiP.jpg

New Trailer.

New screenshots.

screen-1.jpg

screen-2.jpg

screen-3.jpg

screen-4.jpg

screen-5.jpg

screen-6.jpg

screen-7.jpg

screen-8.jpg

screen-9.jpg

screen-10.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

Very intrigued to see how she plays as it seems the Luma controls separately...much moreso than Pikmin and Ice Climbers

Called her and she's definitely not a Peach clone. She got a bit of The Ice Climbers vibe about her. Some confusion though, can Rosalina survive if Luma gets smashed? I think so. Does it work vice versa? Luma appears in some clips on his own like the Wii Fit training room.

Tomorrows daily reveal will no doubt shed some light.

In the trailer you also see Rosalina behind the stage cheering on the Luma in Pokémon Trainer fashion, but you also seem them working together á la Ice Climbers.

I like where this is going :D

While Rosalina is about as interesting to me as painting an Ocean Grey wall with Military Grey paint, I am pretty curious about the move mechanics.

Watched the footage again and man, the graphics are amazing!

Loved the reveal; she plays very similar to the Ice Climbers (desynched ones, of course) which is great and should make her great in teams. Also she seemed quite floaty (like Samus) so she could be a b*tch to KO lol.

Rosalina seems to have some truly interesting move mechanics going on. Between her and Megaman's limited melee movelist, I'm curious to see what else we'll see.

Hmm. Interesting to see, very interested to see how she plays. I have a feeling the Luma's gonna be a combo-ish of sorts, like...you can send it out, then move, and it mirrors etc. It's obviously a wild stab in the dark, but I feel it'll be a mirror of her but with some control on positioning through moves. Would definitely like to see more/defined aspects of her moveset but very very interesting, liking it!

I think I'm a bit in love with Rosalina.

Would have fun with her star bits, nomsayin'?

The more characters + their reveal trailers I see, the more sad I become we won't be getting any cutscenes á la Subspace Emissary :(

The more characters + their reveal trailers I see, the more sad I become we won't be getting any cutscenes á la Subspace Emissary :(

There had better be another mode with cut-scenes like this. Even if it's intro and ending cutscenes for a Melee-style adventure mode.

TDI9L3c.jpg

"Pic of the day. Rosalina and Luma can be right by each other or set farther apart. They're both controlled by the player, so a smash attack can be done from far off. Remote control all the way!"