NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

How do you guys feel the tablet could potentially innovate the game? My only idea is maybe for asynchronous gameplay (if that's the word) where whoever is in control of the tablet can manipulate the stage or introduce new items into play.

Asymmetric, but I think that's quite a cool idea. daftada's idea of having a game within a stage is actually quite brilliant, given that the stages themselves tend to try and emulate their counterparts.

Just imagine, fighting, frantically and manically...on dicks in pictochat.

Ah god, I know it's never going to happen but you know who needs to be in this game? These guys:

adventure-time-image.jpg

Sonic (and the games) is still very popular outside of geeks.

Agreed! Sonic is well known its up there with the my little pony fanbase I mean it's an incredible sight to see the love for sonic on deviant art

Agreed! Sonic is well known its up there with the my little pony fanbase I mean it's an incredible sight to see the love for sonic on deviant art

He said outside of the geeks, sheesh.

He said outside of the geeks, sheesh.

You would class yourself among those people? Hmm... Don't think I can look at you straight anymore :/

Soooo.... Monita from NintendoLand for the new Smash Bros? Would make a great partner for R.O.B

Soooo.... Monita from NintendoLand for the new Smash Bros? Would make a great partner for R.O.B

Her and Non Specific Action Figure.

lol, how about a ZombiU survivor?

Maybe you could have another survivor enter the arena after every K.O? :laughing:

Usually, a new Smash Bros. is more or less based on games of the previous generation, with games of this generation playing a minor role.

But who knows, they might throw in a WiiU reference here or there..

Looking forward to a Mario Galaxy stage in HD though :D

They better bring Mewtwo back, and actually put a Golden Sun character this time... I wouldn't be opposed to Miis appearing in some form, either, playable or not.

Also, I'm hoping they put more Pokémon Trainers in it (*cough*Giovanni&Blue*cough*), along with a bit of Fire Emblem variety (*cough*Laguz*cough*), but I realize these are very unlikely.

A Hammer brother, or brothers could be fun, or a Koopa Trooper. And maybe throw a Goron or Zora in there. I really don't want them to take away too many though :(

No thanks.

No Nintendoland in the good games, please.

Her and Non Specific Action Figure.

Now THAT would be brilliant.

lol, how about a ZombiU survivor?

Maybe you could have another survivor enter the arena after every K.O? :laughing:

That would be completely brilliant. Bashing people with a cricket bat and stuff.

My thoughts:

Baloon fighter: We already have ice climbers, let's bring in the baloon fighter.

Mega Man: Never going to happen, but it would be brilliant.

Joanna Dark: Sorry, but I just want Nintendo to buy back that IP really, really, really badly.

For some reason I have never managed to get into the Smash Bros games (the fact that I REALLY suck at them does not help lol). I'm just hoping this time around it finally clicks with me.

Cmon guys, flesh your ideas out! What would they do!

With namco involved i have no idea what they will do, maybe a part to create your own character/costumes?,

isnt namco also the developer of naruto shipuuden on 360?

so maybe something with more special moves, storymode/adventure mode.

alot of minigames, i want more levels to choose from, and a special level where u can use the gamepad to draw stuf and it will come to life lol, and the other one has to destroy them all without dying (with a time limit)

i dont know if i want voice acting in the cutscenes..

i want jiglypuff to be removed.. also mister game&watch and be replaced with other characters..

megaman is a must, and what i also want is DLC-characters for smashbros and levels items and stuff.. that is what would keep smashbros alive for a very long time lol.

How about -

smashd.jpg

As one of the enemies for in the subspace emissary mode

Doshin the Giant, Andross, Eggplant Wizzard, Dr. Kawashima, King Hippo, Skull Kid, Geist/John Raimi or even Paper Mario (with his abilities from Super Paper Mario)

Waluigi and toad, they are the most wellknown Nintendo characters who weren't included in brawl, I guess? Maybe it was to difficult to create unique movesets for them?

SAKURAI SPEAKS, ...and will be shutting his mouth for a long time, apparently....

Masahiro Sakurai is keeping quiet on the next Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS. In a Famitsu column, he told fans that they’ll have to “wait a while longer.” He’s been thinking about cutting down on his tweets “and start putting in a real effort here.” He thinks it’d be best “if I could be forgotten about by gamers for awhile.”

Sakurai also talked about how his tweets tend to result in speculation about the new Smash Bros., talked about Fox’s inclusion in past games, and more.

Read on below for Sakurai’s comments.

“To put it succinctly, I’ll need to have you guys wait a while longer. I hardly ever write anything on Twitter any longer, and that’s because I think right now is the time to stop tweeting and start putting in a real effort here. If I could put it a really harsh way, I think it’d be better if I could be forgotten by gamers for a while.”

“I don’t like it when a tweet or whatever leads to needless speculation getting spread around. For example, when I tweet about playing some game, some people immediately get the idea that that character is in the new Smash Bros. Then people fan the flames on it, people start to think it’s really true, people get angry about it. Nobody benefits.”

“I got asked once by a student ‘Is Fox really strong in Smash Bros. Brawl because you like Star Fox?’ Absolutely not. I don’t balance things based on that. These are very important titles that the creators and fans are leaving to me. In the worldwide online rankings, Fox’s winning record is right in the middle of all the characters. The idea with him was a character that suicided often, but made up for it with other skills, but I guess that prominence gave him this image of being really powerful.”

“Instead of talking about what Smash Bros. will be like. I’m just going to say ‘I’m making you wait for it!’ and keep going along. I want to put my all into a full-on launch that really makes that wait worth it.”

Funny stuff about Fox :3

I get what he's saying.... But this gamer will NEVER forget about Mr. Sakurai.

I think about him/SSB everyday.

But yeah, most of his tweets have something to do with his cat.

Therefore his cat will be the last unlockable character...

Edited by -Dem0-

With namco involved i have no idea what they will do, maybe a part to create your own character/costumes?,

I meant all the character ideas, you've got at least 4 special/'B' moves, and possibly smashes!

I get what he's saying.... But this gamer will NEVER forget about Mr. Sakurai.

I think about him/SSB everyday.

But yeah, most of his tweets have something to do with his cat.

Therefore his cat will be the last unlockable character...

Hey! What about kirby! I do get what he's saying though.

Wouldn't peg fox as that fantastic myself, though.