NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Glad that Corrin made it in. She's not really done anything since that one hit, but it was a pretty catchy song.

🎵Girl put your records on!🎵

Just posting to say that I unashamedly laughed at this. :bowdown:

I'm glad you liked it, but it really was a poor pun. I almost didn't post it, it was that bad.

Oh hey, @S\.C\.G.

I finally got round to sending you two my custom stages (bit late, but I got there in the end :p)

You should've received 5 each. Let me know if you got them all! (There's at least one more I want to send, but I reached my limit for the day and the game won't let me send anymore till tomorrow :heh: )

Oh hey, @S\.C\.G.

I finally got round to sending you two my custom stages (bit late, but I got there in the end :p)

You should've received 5 each. Let me know if you got them all! (There's at least one more I want to send, but I reached my limit for the day and the game won't let me send anymore till tomorrow :heh: )

Thank you very much indeed. :D

Your timing couldn't be any better either as my brothers and I have been getting into playing multiplayer games over the festive period, last night was Conker's Bad Fur Day on the Rare Replay collection which will continue tonight, followed by Super Smash Bros. Wii U and hopefully FAST Racing: NEO as well. :)

I'll get on it this evening or later this afternoon, after I've finished VC Weekly 364 of course. ;)

I can't wait to try them out. : peace:

Thank you very much indeed. :D

Your timing couldn't be any better either as my brothers and I have been getting into playing multiplayer games over the festive period, last night was Conker's Bad Fur Day on the Rare Replay collection which will continue tonight, followed by Super Smash Bros. Wii U and hopefully FAST Racing: NEO as well. :)

I'll get on it this evening or later this afternoon, after I've finished VC Weekly 364 of course. ;)

I can't wait to try them out. : peace:

Try and let me know by tonight and I'll send the rest to you tomorrow! : peace:

Oh yeah, just to remind you. Grab The S-Flags only works properly in 2 player (as I'm sure you remember what happened during the Smash Tourney when I forgot to account for myself as the 3rd player :blush: )

Edited by Dcubed

Try and let me know by tonight and I'll send the rest to you tomorrow! : peace:

Oh yeah, just to remind you. Grab The S-Flags only works properly in 2 player (as I'm sure you remember what happened during the Smash Tourney when I forgot to account for myself as the 3rd player :blush: )

I've just got them all now, thanks! :D (grabbed them now as I remembered I'm going out for a little bit - something of a rarity for me - so they will be ready for when I arrive back later)

I wasn't sure how to obtain the stages at first but a press of the miiverse icon sorted it out. :indeed:

And yes I do remember ;) I can't wait to try that one out again in addition to the others. :)

So, I've been playing with Cloud quite a bit, and I think I'm just about ready to give my impressions.

- He's like Ike, but tailor made for me, emphasizing maneuverability over sheer force.

- Limit Break helps Cloud stand out from other characters. It really forces opponents to constantly attack you, which I imagine a good player could use to force mistakes. You can't leave Cloud alone, or he's just gonna charge the limit.

- He lacks reliable killing moves, apart from the limit breaks, obviously, but they won't always be available when you need them. I think this is a good thing, because he's pretty agile and can do some good damage quickly.

- His recovery without Limit Break is worthless! It's almost as bad as Little Mac's! On the flipside, it's a good attacking move and it becomes amazing with Limit Break.

- I like Blade Beam! A fairly safe projectile!

- Cross Slash, not so much, it looks super cool though!

- Finishing Touch is terrifying, it can comfortably kill someone at 60% on normal stages and is pretty hard to dodge.

So all in all, probably my second favourite DLC character to play as, after Lucas.

Can't wait for Baonetta though! February can't come soon enough!

tumblr_nzilprvrtQ1v0i7meo1_500.jpg

If you haven't bought any of the DLC, these are coming

Bumper Fighter Bundle

The very last fighter bundle brings together all seven AOC fighters!

3DS £31.43

WiiU £31.43

3DS WiiU £37.73

pack_6_2.jpg

Stage Bundle

Enjoy some blasts from the past with the remade stages from the original Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, plus new creation Super Mario Maker!

*Pirate Ship is only included in the Wii U version.

3DS £7.66

WiiU £9.45

3DS WiiU £13.05

pack_6_3.jpg

We're not getting the full bundle Japan is though that includes all fighters, stages and Mii Fighters

Those prices are all over the place, obviously good for anyone who hasn't bought any add on content so far but who plans to buy it all.

A bit annoying to those who purchased it all seperately though each time, going through the download, update, load the game up twice process each time.

How about a free VC game for our troubles Nintendo? :heh:

Ultimate edition Super Smash Bros. confirmed for NX then. ;)

Am I right in thinking that if you bought one individual thing, such as Ryu (which I did :heh:) then you can't then buy the bundle that includes Ryu meaning that you'd have to purchase the rest of the characters or stages included in that bundle seperately?

I can't see myself paying for any more content in Super Smash Bros anyway but I was just curious :hehe:

Am I right in thinking that if you bought one individual thing, such as Ryu (which I did :heh:) then you can't then buy the bundle that includes Ryu meaning that you'd have to purchase the rest of the characters or stages included in that bundle seperately?

I can't see myself paying for any more content in Super Smash Bros anyway but I was just curious :hehe:

You are indeed right. Nintendo don't allow you to buy duplicate content so if you already own one character from a bundle, then you can't buy the bundle.

So if you got Mewtwo for free for owning both games, you can't get the bundle? So people who supported the game by buying both get fucked over?

Not that I'd get the bundle because it's an extortionate price that's as much as the initial cost of the game!

The stage prices are somewhat reasonable but those fighter costs are disgusting. You could buy a new game for that price!

Today's the day!

Smash Bros. gets beautiful!

CaFL_OjUkAAT3_N.png:large

So cruel, yet so hilarious!

Oh, and someone swapped Bayonetta's model with Lucas.

CaWWUbWUEAAKE8X.jpg

CaWWVZBUsAAu1_m.jpg

CaWWXR-UYAAZaWA.jpg

CaWWXTDUsAAi269.jpg

Worth every penny!

I haven't got any of the smash DLC yet because of the obscene pricing, but I totally downloading Bayonetta tonight.

The greatest fighting game character selection screen of all time

BHqiFCp.jpg

To be fair, it already took that title back before any of the DLC even got announced.

Anyway, Bayonetta is all sorts of awesome to play as. @Ugh_first_aid and I are having way too much fun messing around with her. Definitely requires practice, but the combo potential is insane!

Even her recovery is combo orientated!

Up-B, Side-B, Air Jump, Up-B again!

Jeanne alt has white wicked weaves as well, very nice touch.

Oh, and try climbing up ladders with her. Bound to give you a chuckle.

And stand right on an edge and see her teetering animation.

I'm not 100% sure whether she'll replace Lucas as my main yet, but she definitely is the best DLC Character for the sheer fun of playing as her.

Corrin's neat too.

To be fair, it already took that title back before any of the DLC even got announced.

Anyway, Bayonetta is all sorts of awesome to play as. @Ugh_first_aid and I are having way too much fun messing around with her. Definitely requires practice, but the combo potential is insane!

Even her recovery is combo orientated!

Up-B, Side-B, Air Jump, Up-B again!

Jeanne alt has white wicked weaves as well, very nice touch.

Oh, and try climbing up ladders with her. Bound to give you a chuckle.

And stand right on an edge and see her teetering animation.

I'm not 100% sure whether she'll replace Lucas as my main yet, but she definitely is the best DLC Character for the sheer fun of playing as her.

Corrin's neat too.

Yeah it looks like her combo ability is similar to Sheik's. Beastly!

Starts from 1:30...mental.

Bit of a sour note for me now.

Like always, I got the new characters on both consoles.

So I try to enter the download code for Corrin on the 3DS and after I entered it, I got hit by a communication error.

"No biggie", I thought, just enter it again.

Thing is, now I'm given a notice saying this download code has already been used.

But Corrin's nowhere to be seen on my 3DS version.

Yeah, just a little bit annoyed. Anyone got any advice on what I can do?

So I try to enter the download code for Corrin on the 3DS and after I entered it, I got hit by a communication error.

Thing is, now I'm given a notice saying this download code has already been used.

It's going to be a case of contacting Nintendo, presumably :hmm:

You checked your account activity/redownloadable software on the 3DS eShop? You may have access to it there.

Or delete the AOC on your 3DS and redownload it all. Think that may be an option there

You checked your account activity/redownloadable software on the 3DS eShop? You may have access to it there.

Zero-Escape-Vol.-2_-Virtues-Last-Reward-7.jpg

Yeah, the receipt shows that I did redeem it. I just had to go to the actual Corrin page and redownload it from there.

Crisis averted! Thanks for the help, everyone!