NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Ryu in Smash is really exciting for Nintendo - presumably this also means a Street Fighter is on the way for WiiU?

I definitely need to buy Lucas since he was my favourite character in Brawl, and I will probably get Ryu too...might as well just download Roy and Mewtwo while I'm at it.

Ryu in Smash is really exciting for Nintendo - presumably this also means a Street Fighter is on the way for WiiU?

I definitely need to buy Lucas since he was my favourite character in Brawl, and I will probably get Ryu too...might as well just download Roy and Mewtwo while I'm at it.

Street Fighter V definitely won't be on Wii U but there's no reason why a Nintendo Vs Capcom couldn't appear.

Ryu is more of a nod to the importance of SF2 and it's sequels in Nintendo's history. It was THE exclusive game that appealed to western gamers that helped Nintendo get ahead of Sega. I think both SF2 and SF2:Turbo were in the top 7 selling SNES titles and by the time Sega got a version it was limited by the controller.

I still have my limited edition Street Fighter 2 SNES....It's boxed up and everything.

Snake didn't mean Metal Gear Solid was coming to Wii :/

Street Fighter V definitely won't be on Wii U but there's no reason why a Nintendo Vs Capcom couldn't appear.

Ryu is more of a nod to the importance of SF2 and it's sequels in Nintendo's history. It was THE exclusive game that appealed to western gamers that helped Nintendo get ahead of Sega. I think both SF2 and SF2:Turbo were in the top 7 selling SNES titles and by the time Sega got a version it was limited by the controller.

I still have my limited edition Street Fighter 2 SNES....It's boxed up and everything.

What's with the sudden obsession of Nintendo VS Capcom?

Snake didn't mean Metal Gear Solid was coming to Wii :/

What's with the sudden obsession of Nintendo VS Capcom?

I used it as an example in response to Gizmo's question. I've also been predicting it for a while for a number of reasons...

Lucas baby!

I used it as an example in response to Gizmo's question. I've also been predicting it for a while for a number of reasons...

Lucas baby!

Well I saw a massive influx of speculation for it on GAF the other day, too.

I would do things for Nintendo vs Capcom.

Dark things.

Give it to the team that made Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

niMVtgw.gif

SFV is PS4/PC only and I dont see capcom developing any other SF game on Wii U. No chance of that happening.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom? Only if nintendo pay development costs so chances are very unlikely.

Lucas baby!

Gaaaah, I don't like leaks, it's better when they are revealed the intended way... :shakehead

And what was in that video @Goron_3 ? Can't play it, looks to've been taken down already

I would make a jovial witticism like "Roy isn't even the best Roy in Smash Bros." but I actually really loved Roy in Melee - he was my favourite.

I would make a jovial witticism like "Roy isn't even the best Roy in Smash Bros." but I actually really loved Roy in Melee - he was my favourite.

Still one of my favourite images. Shame it's useless now :p

tumblr_ngl9ozQ2WF1sia1wjo1_1280.jpg

I hope they make a package with all DLC characters as buying them all individually would be rather expensive. Here they cost about £3 each...

Remember way back then, and we were speculating on which characters would get in Smash, and we just assumed they would stick with two Fire Emblem characters?

Five characters! That's how many we have, now. That series has come so far!

We need more Mario and Pokémon characters to offset it :p

Seriously though, if we do get a new Pokémon...I want it to be Hoopa Unbound. It has so much potential

SEHg9n0.jpg

HoopaUnboundgif.gif

Only issue is that it's 21' tall...so it's about as tall as Ridley :(

Edited by Serebii

Mario Series: 9(6)

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Bowser

Bowser Jr

Rosalina

(Yoshi)

(Wario)

(Dr Mario)

Pokémon: 6

Pikachu

Charizard

Jigglypuff

Lucario

Greninja

Mewtwo

Fire Emblem: 5

Marth

Ike

Roy

Lucina

Robin

The Legend of Zelda: 5

Link

Zelda

Ganondorf

Toon Link

Shiek

Kirby Series: 3

Kirby

Meta Knight

King Dedede

Kid Icarus: 3

Pit

Palutena

Dark Pit

Donkey Kong Series: 2

DK

Diddy

Starfox: 2

Fox

Falco

Metroid: 2

Samus

ZS Samus

Mother/ Earthbound: 2

Ness

Lucas

First Part single entries: 8

Duck Hunt Duo

Villager

Wii Fit Trainer

R.O.B.

Olimar

Mr. Game & Watch

Cpt. Falcon

Mii Fighter

Third Party: 5(4)

Pac-Man

Mega Man

Ryu

Sonic

(Shulk)

One look at that list and I say DK needs more representation. I voted Wart obviously but a little more diversity would be great.

On the other hand, franchises like Fire Emblem and Pokémon have a much larger cast to choose from than DK and Metroid for example...

Mario Series: 9(6)

Mario

Luigi

Peach

Bowser

Bowser Jr

Rosalina

(Yoshi)

(Wario)

(Dr Mario)

Pokémon: 6

Pikachu

Charizard

Jigglypuff

Lucario

Greninja

Mewtwo

Fire Emblem: 5

Marth

Ike

Roy

Lucina

Robin

The Legend of Zelda: 5

Link

Zelda

Ganondorf

Toon Link

Shiek

Kirby Series: 3

Kirby

Meta Knight

King Dedede

Kid Icarus: 3

Pit

Palutena

Dark Pit

Donkey Kong Series: 2

DK

Diddy

Starfox: 2

Fox

Falco

Metroid: 2

Samus

ZS Samus

Mother/ Earthbound: 2

Ness

Lucas

First Part single entries: 8

Duck Hunt Duo

Villager

Wii Fit Trainer

R.O.B.

Olimar

Mr. Game & Watch

Cpt. Falcon

Mii Fighter

Third Party: 5(4)

Pac-Man

Mega Man

Ryu

Sonic

(Shulk)

One look at that list and I say DK needs more representation. I voted Wart obviously but a little more diversity would be great.

On the other hand, franchises like Fire Emblem and Pokémon have a much larger cast to choose from than DK and Metroid for example...

Why are you counting Shulk as third party?

US Youtube Stream

UK is only on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/NintendoUK

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

What the fuck is that?

Hoopa Unbound. The alternate form of the 720th Pokémon, Hoopa. It controls portals to other dimensions

Only issue is that it's 21' tall...so it's about as tall as Ridley :(

Olimar is 1.5cm tall.

Why are you counting Shulk as third party?

That's why he's between brackets. He's also in the low row with the real third party characters on the select screen.

But let's not get into too much detail, shall we? :heh:

I just want to have some music from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon soundtracks.

They are quite honestly some of the finest music that the Pokemon series has and it is being criminally ignored in favour of such forgettable tracks as "Champion X/Y" and that complete butchering of the Zekeom/Reshiram music!

damn!!

they went all out with Ryu.. dunno why some people are hating on his inclusion

looks sick!

Roy's out today?! Take all my money!

Didn't realise this had started, was too busy playing Megaman X...