NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Patch notes:

Users will be able to purchase DLC from Nintendo eShop.

Share mode has been added:

Users will be able to post photos, replay data, Mii Fighter data, and Custom stage data to the official server to share with other users around the world. Users will also be able to search and download the content as well

*Users can only post their own content. Content posted to the server will be deleted after 30 days.

Users will be able to post photos and Custom stages to Miiverse from within the game (Photos will be posted to the official Snapshot Sharing Community and Custom stages will be posted to the official Stage Sharing Community

Users can download data from the server to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U if there is an activation button in the images posted on Miiverse.

Users will be able to share and exchange photos, replay data, Mii Fighter data, and Custom stage data with users on their Nintendo 3DS Friend List.

Content will be received when the Nintendo 3DS is connected to the Internet

It may take some time to receive the data

Content uploaded to the server will be deleted from the server after 30 days.

Added 6 new 8-Player Stages

Omega Stages:

Delfino Plaza

Port Town Aero Dive

Woolly World

Orbital Gate Assault

Wii Fit Studio

Pilotwings

Adjustments have also been made to balance the game and make for a more pleasant gaming experience

Do you get him for registering both the 3DS and WiiU version? Do you get him on both systems? Does it need to be tied to NNID? Can you still get him??

Questions questions questions?!

My mate's got the 3DS version, I've got the WiiU version. Wondered if we could code up and both get him.

@Rummy you receive a separate code for each. I imagine that both versions need to be registered on the same NNID though.

@Rummy you receive a separate code for each. I imagine that both versions need to be registered on the same NNID though.

We'd register online to the same NNID, I was just wondering if it takes into account the console NNIDs(unlikely I hope, given general Nintendo online infrastructure). I'll talk to my mate!

You needed to have registered both on the same Club Nintendo account by March 31st to get free codes

Apparently there's a new sound file added in the patch...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Hype?

Source:

Apparently there's a new sound file added in the patch...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Hype?

Source:

Wowzers! :o That would certainly be interesting. :D

No! 'Roy's our boy!'

:)

Seriously though he was always my favourite in Melee

Edit: Ryu - I think I would die of excitement, even as a Ken man.

I've always thought that Ryu/Ken should be in these games. SF2 was HUGE on the Super Nintendo :)

Also Fire Emblem Roy, but that's incredibly boring.

Roy is an absolute legend and was my main for Melee. I've been awaiting his return for years!

Well if Mario can have two clones in one game, I don't see why Marth can't :p

Roy was my favourite character too from Melee.

While I would like to see Ryu in a way but in a way I don't either. When was the last time we had Street Fighter on a home Nintendo console, not spin-offs? The SNES. They don't give us much respect so I could live without Ryu. It'd be like Snake all over again.

You needed to have registered both on the same Club Nintendo account by March 31st to get free codes

Well there goes that idea again. Why do they always make everything so bloody time limited!

Friendly warning, to those who have the Mewtwo DLC, there seems to be a glitch with Mewtwo and Global Smash Power. After playing 10-Man Smash with him, my GSP for that mode is now 0, and I can't connect online anymore due to "irregular save data".

Mewtwo is so strong he broke my game. =(

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo1_400.gif

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo3_400.gif

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo4_400.gif

That's worrying.

I take it this was the WiiU version?

Because I played every multi-man Smash mode on my 3DS and had no issues.

It's a shame because he's really good at multi-man smash...

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

And my GSP is still the same...

I'm really starting to think I might have the best 3DS 100-Man time...

EDIT: Never mind, updated my GSP, it went slightly up.

That's worrying.

I take it this was the WiiU version?

Yeah, talking about the Wii U version. I only played Classic and All-Star on the 3DS version as Smash has made my circle pad pretty borked. =P

I'd post a screenshot but the game won't let you go to the home menu on the character select, so I'll say that it shows the score and Global Smash Power for Mewtwo itself, but for the total high score (all characters), GSP is 0.

EDIT: Quoted for new page so this post has context:

Friendly warning, to those who have the Mewtwo DLC, there seems to be a glitch with Mewtwo and Global Smash Power. After playing 10-Man Smash with him, my GSP for that mode is now 0, and I can't connect online anymore due to "irregular save data".

Mewtwo is so strong he broke my game. =(

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo1_400.gif

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo3_400.gif

tumblr_m44p8cGFNi1rogk6yo4_400.gif

Unlucky with that glitch, @Sprout. :( Hopefully they sort that out soon.

If anyone wants to try out my chaos inducing Smash Ball stage, as seen in GIFs like this:

and this:

then here it is:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Just load that post up on the Wii U version of Miiverse, and you should be able to download it.

: peace:

Ooooh! That reminds me.

I definitely have to share that stage tomorrow.

Because I'm a jerk.