NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Can't beat my cunt amiibo, I am fail.

In other news, despite the filth that is @Aneres11 and the cautionary lessons to be learnt, I got this.

10966586_632969789022_306882976_n.jpg?oh=e21c953448d3a1f52fec4d7c526f2085&oe=54D2BACC&__gda__=1423157317_eec234e4501e4b30b5545d3e6297c5f5

Feels fresh, like...too fresh. Stick rings are too feelable, and the case feels quite matt(did all new pads feel like that?) - contemplating swapping stick from my other pad. That one's got a slightly gammy/non-aligning stick(pulls to right/sometimes left after input despite reset) - quite surprised because that was an old new pad I had in the box, and I only bust it out during the Brawl years(and a while into it) so a bit gutted it broke so soon in relation to playtime. The stick's really still quite fresh on it too.

/offtopicpadchat

Can you all fuck off with this dirty hands provoking. :mad:

:laughing: It's quite funny really.

I find that Yoshi is a lot more suited to me here then in any other Smash game.

He's just so much more manuverable! I swear he flows better than Sheik at times!

I haven't had much hands on with any of them, but the little I did play with Yoshi he felt a bit better. Still getting to grips with Shulk - need to get familiar with all his monado effects and order then his moves. One character I'm impressed with is big ol' bowser, he was already a beast but they're buffed him more in this imo, not that I'm complaining mind! Find him an absolute joy to play with, total powerhouse.

Can you all fuck off with this dirty hands provoking. :mad:

:laughing: It's quite funny really.

Haha, hadn't noticed you replied so quick! Was planning for my posts to merge together! You know I'm only playing with ya man <3

Actually - have you even got Smash? Feel like we really need to get more of the N-E contingent rocking on the online!

I'm currently spectating/gambling matches on my second TV whilst I watch The Bill(fuck you if you judge me) - it's still bloody addictive for me! Just wonder how much it'll push my activity log time up compared to my actual playingingingings.

Also spoke to Jon Dedede about the new pad - he recently expressed a wish to obtain new sticks for his (very!) well worn cube pad so I'm gonna swap my stick onto my white pad, and give him this fresh fresh one for his. Does anyone know anything about actually buying new/replacement heads for the sticks otherwise though??

I just got my 685th trophy (at the same time as my 684th and 683rd - thank you, Trophy Rush!), so I'm 100% done with the 3DS version now!

Well, I'll still keep playing it with friends, but probably not much beyond that. Time to move on to the Wii U version! :D

Edited by FireMeowth

Patch is live. 1295 blocks required:

-Amiibo support. Portal for OG 3DS models available Summer in Japan. Will require another update to use.

-Sharing of photos, replays, and Mii Fighters to the public by uploading to dedicated servers. Searchable. Data deleted after 30 days.

-Sharing of photos, replays, and Mii Fighters with friends. Data deleted if not downloaded within 30 days.

-Posting photos to this Miiverse community now possible from within the game itself.

-Other improvements.

*No local multiplayer between 1.0.5 and earlier versions. Replay data from 1.0.4 and earlier will no longer work once you've downloaded 1.0.5.

*Required for online play.

Patch is live. 1295 blocks required:

Other improvements basically means character tweaks.

They're only minor, basically bug fixes.

Greninja can't do that cool little dash shadow sneak anymore.

Kirby can't hover when using Dark Pit's Silver Bow anymore.

Palutena no longer gets crazy momentum when she tries using Super Speed, dashing then quickly performing her Up Smash.

Lucario's Extreme Speed hitstun cancel has also been removed.

Zelda and Palutena has new visual effects.

How comes every time a patch comes along, my ninja frog gets hit the hardest?

so when do we get Mewtwo and our soundtrack CDs?

I'd forgotten about the CD's. Weren't they meant to be sent out in January? Or has I completely misremembered? I don't think Mewtwo is for a few more months.

So. There may have been another leak of a DLC character.

Reddit is showing some screen caps of Rayman

Edited by FalcoLombardi

thought some people might enjoy this.

UnfoldedImpoliteIndianelephant.gif

Little Mac KO punches King Dedede out the air.

Edited by BowserBasher
Figured out gfycat linking

Anyway, getting back to normality. I wouldn't mind if Rayman made it in.

It really does look legit. If it's fake, it's the best I've seen in a long while.

Rayman Leak in Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS?! - Discussion

I wouldn't be surprised if Rayman was ready for the Smash launch but Sakurai delayed it a few months for no apparently reason.

;)

I wouldn't be surprised if Rayman was ready for the Smash launch but Sakurai delayed it a few months for no apparently reason.

;)

I don't think it would have been for no reason. He's not a jerk.

I think it might just be for the same reason as Mewtwo, just wasn't ready in time.

He has said making a playable character takes a very long time.

Of course, this is all assuming this is legit.

BTW, I neglected to mention that I've beat 8.0 WiiU for the first time.

Such a satisfying finale, easily the best final boss in Smash history!

I used Shulk, because Shulk is British, therefore, he's awesome.

Now I've gotta do it with 2 other characters.

Edited by Glen-i

So much for Nintendo having no planned DLC beyond Mewtwo. :)

Someone's completely convinced, huh?

I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.

I don't think it would have been for no reason. He's not a jerk.

I think it might just be for the same reason as Mewtwo, just wasn't ready in time.

He has said making a playable character takes a very long time.

Of course, this is all assuming this is legit.

BTW, I neglected to mention that I've beat 8.0 WiiU for the first time.

Such a satisfying finale, easily the best final boss in Smash history!

I used Shulk, because Shulk is British, therefore, he's awesome.

Now I've gotta do it with 2 other characters.

It was a joke, in reference to what happened with Rayman Legends...

It was a joke, in reference to what happened with Rayman Legends...

Ah...

I knew I should have paid attention to that winky face...

Never mind then. Those people on Miiverse who don't understand jokes must be rubbing off on me.

Someone's completely convinced, huh?

I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.

I would normally be very skeptical but I'm taking it as true until proven otherwise.