NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

I got mine today from ShopTo! :D

There's a special place in hell for you :p

I kid, lucky git :p

Where abouts are you? Seems it's a location divide again. Happened with Smash 3DS if memory serves. People in the midlands/north got it the day before, people in the south didn't

There's a special place in hell for you :p

I kid, lucky git :p

Where abouts are you? Seems it's a location divide again. Happened with Smash 3DS if memory serves. People in the midlands/north got it the day before, people in the south didn't

I'm in Berkshire. That seems crazy considering ShopTo is Bracknell based, if anything the South should be sure to get it early!

Mine came in the normal post, i guess this was GAME's way of apologising for the monumental mess-up of Far Cry 4's non release day delivery.

I spent half an hour earlier just going though the Sound Test music selections. Some of the music is godly and it's great to see representation for stuff like Captain Rainbow ( stop taunting us, Nintendo ) and New Style Boutique. : peace:

They really need to patch a default custom control scheme. It's getting annoying having to restart matches because I forgot to pick my name again. :(

For those who did get it, did it come with normal post, or was it DPD/someone else?

Came in a Royal Mail van with Alpha Sapphire but Persona and Omega Ruby were missing still.

So apparently, the pre-download-thing only works when buying directly from eShop. I got the activation code from Game (quite the hazzle!) and it wouldn't go through when entered on eShop - it said that I would have to wait until after the release date. That's a bit of a bummer but I'll just set it to download tonight at midnight - I wouldn't play it until before tomorrow anyway.

Nothing from ShopTo neither (North East here). A first - consider me disappointed. No dispatch email or nuffin' either. Hope it turns up, have 7 mates coming over on Saturday...

Nothing from ShopTo neither (North East here). A first - consider me disappointed. No dispatch email or nuffin' either. Hope it turns up, have 7 mates coming over on Saturday...

You get the bundle as well? If you just ordered the game by itself I'm shocked it hasn't shown up for you, especially as we live in the same area as each other.

Anyone got it today from Zavvi/The Hut/Nintendo Store? @Pestneb? I'm still waiting for my postman.

I got a dispatch, but no delivery today. The estimate was tomorrow so hopefully it will arrive early on - do you know which courrier they'll be using, or are they courrier agnostic? never used zavvi before : /

Only solace I'm taking is that my postman does have to lug all four amiibo, Smash, Pokémon and the thing I ordered with Amazon tomorrow :p

You get the bundle as well? If you just ordered the game by itself I'm shocked it hasn't shown up for you, especially as we live in the same area as each other.

Yeah, the bundle as well mate. Bizarre.

Maybe the pre-orders were crazy/stock wasn't enough?

Yeah, the bundle as well mate. Bizarre.

Maybe the pre-orders were crazy/stock wasn't enough?

Think they left it too late to ship the bundle yesterday

ShopTo didn't ship my Adapter/game bundle untill 4:55pm-ish yesterday so I'm really not surprised it hasn't turned up today. Will be at this all day tomorrow though :D

Just had my order status updated and an email to say it'll be collected with the next pick up so possible arrival tomorrow, more likely Saturday. Now to convince my g/f that its fine to leave a note on the door while we are at work saying 'dear postman, please leave any parcels for me on the doormat, i hereby take full responsibility'

I got a dispatch, but no delivery today. The estimate was tomorrow so hopefully it will arrive early on - do you know which courrier they'll be using, or are they courrier agnostic? never used zavvi before : /

I think they usually use Yodel, I remember my Mario Kart 8 order from Nintendo store being sent by them.

The update is live. You can now play online and more importantly I can now use custom controls in Smash Tour.

Think they left it too late to ship the bundle yesterday

This, in combination with the Home Counties North depot being completely ramped (as I've heard on the grapevine), leaves me unsurprised it didn't arrive for me at least.

May need to give the previously recommended stores a try. ShopTo aren't very competitive with their prices any more and I accepted the few pounds more to get things a little earlier, but they have been getting very slow lately, maybe growing pains?

Online is laggy as hell atm be warned

I just had a quick match with 3 other players, wireless and had my PS4 on at the same time and it was smooth as can be. Very impressed if it plays like this most of the time.

Smash Bros For Wii U may be delayed in UK if ordered from Amazon

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up because I pre-ordered Super Smash Bros for Wii U with the gamecube adaptor and controller, and I just recieved this email:

"Hello,

Due to a late supply of stock, your order for "Nintendo GameCube Controller Super Smash Bros Edition (Nintendo Wii U)" from your order #00000 will be delayed. You should receive this item by Tuesday, 2 December 2014.

As a token of good will, we'd like to offer you a £3 Gift Certificate to spend on any video game product sold and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. This code is valid until 23:59 on 31 March, 2015."

I have no idea if this is a regional issue or if it's just concerning Amazon UK customers.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=940858

I wasn't aware there was a trio bundle in Europe of Smash, the controller and adapter. Did anybody else know this because it's certainly not available in Ireland anywhere? I see now that the Smash and Mario amiibo has been delayed in some shops here until 5th December and it's way overpriced.

The whole thing is a mess here. amiibo are well over the RRP and Gamestop I hate them are charging €65 for just the game.

Brilliant, their site is down when I wanted to provide the link. €65 , 65 f*cking Euro? That's over£50 to ye over there. A disgrace, I hope they die. There prices must have changed because it was €10 higher when I last checked a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Digital version unlocked. Preloading works great.

Time to unlock Lucina. Again.