NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Nah, that's what I heard too. That the Europe servers won't be "active" until later today or tomorrow. The update probably removes the restrictions, and allows the game to connect.

Got my copy!

Let the good times roll! Plus the nightmare of collecting all of the custom stuff again.

I've hastily created an online meet up thread, so you can all get started on sharing them NNIDS and such. Yay for sharing!

Nothing for me either, and mine was despatched on Tuesday from the Nintendo Shop. Very odd for them as I usually get the games Wednesday or Thursday, that's why I order from them.

Ok Royal Mail just delivered it and Alpha Sapphire.

No Omega Ruby / Persona though.....and I preordered both ORAS games on the same day. :/

Well the mail came and went and it didn't arrive :( no early smash bros for me >_>

In other news I did get my elgato HD60 today so I'll be recording group 1's MK8 GP's tonight then smash bros tomorrow ^_^

Ok Royal Mail just delivered it and Alpha Sapphire.

No Omega Ruby / Persona though.....and I preordered both ORAS games on the same day. :/

Did you get it with or without the adapter? Seeing people who ordered without are getting it, but with, like me,... :(

Did you get it with or without the adapter? Seeing people who ordered without are getting it, but with, like me,... :(

Not with the adapter bundle mate. :(

Edited by Ragnarok

With how late my post usually is, shops will be closing tomorrow by the time I get mine

Back in my day, the post used to come before you left for work/school and games were delivered for a day before launch </OldManRant>

Having the custom controls tied to a name rather than as a default setting is a pain in the butt. I just to Google how the hell to get them to work in an Event match.

Game is gorgeous.:heart:

Same here, except I'm not too bothered as I don't have a lot of time to play it.

Same here, except I'm not too bothered as I don't have a lot of time to play it.

I have been working non-stop the last 8 days on ORAS. I needed this for a break.

My post came. Nothing.

I'm grumpy now.

Don't give up tbh. My stuff never came with the mail yet was delivered separately by van for some strange reason.

Really sucks though. :(

Just tried Smash Tour. It's a little confusing at the start but you soon pick it up. I found it pretty hard but fun. The AI kicked my butt. :D

Don't give up tbh. My stuff never came with the mail yet was delivered separately by van for some strange reason.

Really sucks though. :(

I just need a break from the ORAS coverage and Bayonetta/Hyrule Warriors are too heavy :(

For those who did get it, did it come with normal post, or was it DPD/someone else?

Normal but mine was just the game, not the adaptor bundle.